Liar Convention Starts Monday

So many weepy little conservatives to choose from ...

Tell you what. Why don't you conservatives all have a competition? Each one of you, send me samples of your bitter loser tears, and I'll choose which ones are the most delectable.

Need some help to get started crying? Say it with me. "Madame President." All your fabrications aren't working. So many years of your lives, dedicated entirely to being a fanatical GOP rumpswab. Lying whenever you're told to lie, crying whenever you're told to cry, always going along with the conservative herd, no matter how stupid it makes you look .... and all of that, for nothing. That's got to sting. You've been played, and even you know it, but you're going to just keep on being Useful Idiots, because it's all any conservative knows how to do.
Aw, the butthurt is strong with this one. She calls us weepy little conservatives, how cute. The chest thumping reminds me of a toddler in a Superman cape.

Would tomorrow be a better time to rub your nose in the manure of the two liars in chief and the liar who wants to be the next liar in chief?

Tomorrow would be a good day for you to keep on crying at me. I have quite the collection of crybaby stalkers, and you're welcome to join that club, as I welcome having more Republican tears to savor.

So, I see you signed up yesterday. Have you ever cried at me before?
I see you've been here crying about Conservatives since 2011. What's up with that?
She cries the most when she's 'riding the cotton pony' and after gulping back a few glasses of wine.
It's really quite hilarious.
What to watch her go fucking mental?
https://uasdata.usc.edu/data/election-poll

Welcome Ricky our newest conservative!

Ricky blows.
What's with the gay on your mind, pal? Still trying to figure out which bathroom to use?
He's a troll.. Nothing more - one that pretends to be something he's NOT. Did it over on another forum as well.
Wishy washy, libtardos. They don't want their sisters slapping them.
Careful pal.If there's ONE thing the MODs do NOT tolerate is members bringing family insults into the debate.
Seriously.

Excellent! Ricky is joining my butthurt stalkers club!

And no, it's not required that you have to be gay to join, but most of my stalkers are proud old queers, as seen by the way they keep hitting on me.

Welcome Ricky our newest conservative!

Ricky blows.
What's with the gay on your mind, pal? Still trying to figure out which bathroom to use?
He's a troll.. Nothing more - one that pretends to be something he's NOT. Did it over on another forum as well.
Wishy washy, libtardos. They don't want their sisters slapping them.
Careful pal.If there's ONE thing the MODs do NOT tolerate is members bringing family insults into the debate.
Seriously.

There is nothing I consider off-limits, and I will never ask a mod to take down a post.

Excellent! Ricky is joining my butthurt stalkers club!

And no, it's not required that you have to be gay to join, but most of my stalkers are proud old queers, as seen by the way they keep hitting on me.
Try to stay on topic, libby. This thread is about who should headline the Liars Convention. Oh, and by the way, we've mapped the entire genome and there's no gay gene so your obvious fixation on the subject would suggest other problems you need to get fixed.

They're still having a spat over who gets to be the headliner.

I did not have sex with that woman.

You can keep your doctor.

I did not send or receive classified information on my private server.

Maybe one of you self righteous libtardos could help them decide who gets top billing.

Did you not keep your doctor ? I did .

You are one of the lucky ones. There are several million people that didn't get to keep their doctor or their health insurance.

That's not true . The only people who lost coverage were those wh shitty insurance that didn't even meet ACA minimum standards .

They're still having a spat over who gets to be the headliner.

I did not have sex with that woman.

You can keep your doctor.

I did not send or receive classified information on my private server.

Maybe one of you self righteous libtardos could help them decide who gets top billing.

Did you not keep your doctor ? I did .

You are one of the lucky ones. There are several million people that didn't get to keep their doctor or their health insurance.

That's not true . The only people who lost coverage were those wh shitty insurance that didn't even meet ACA minimum standards .

Which is it? "That's not true, or the people who lost coverage..........................."

That reminds me of a fella that was defending himself in court for having been accused of running a red light. He did an outstanding job of convincing those present and most importantly, the Judge that he was innocent.
The Judge smiled and told him he was probably going to find him not guilty and did he have anything to add. The fellow said, "I would like to say the Officer was very rude to me when I ran that red light."
The Judge accepted his guilty plea.

Forum List

Back