LGBTQ want to force their deviant culture on us

There are layers to this that have been added because it is about a lesbian.
Since when do we hear, nationwide, about a single incident of a teacher having an inappropriate lesson or comment? Never. The teacher gets corrected and life goes on.

It's like those threads that the racists put up every time they find a black or Hispanic or Muslim guy committing a crime.

We feel the need to object because of the extreme overreaction. Maybe this teacher needs to teach older kids. Artists are always a little flaky.
The teacher was ‘corrected’ more than once but chose to ignore the schools policy on age appropriate discussions.
Why don’t you just read the article and the school letter in the article in its entirety?
I just did and gave you a thank you.
Information is a handy thing to have. I think it is really too bad that this teacher's personnel issues had to become a nationwide discussion. She was advised what was acceptable in that school and she continued to teach there and ignore what the community found acceptable. So if she's on the ropes, that was her decision. I still don't see why a poster in Maine and one in Britain are discussing this issue. Except that some squirrel collecting nuts is scanning the news feeds every day for some hot button topic like HOMOSEXUALITY and COMMIE EDUCATION to vomit forth to the world.
One of our little schools just had a tempest in a teapot over the sex ed class (8th grade). Bet you didn't hear about it. Bet it wasn't even in the paper, and that's how it should be for this teacher, too.
Well apparently the teacher and her supporters have been spreading misinformation that she was never even told about age appropriate discussions (it’s a policy), and that she was suspended because she asked for something to be done about lgbtq protection.

Therefore the admin felt compelled to clear this up as the false claims and rumours were affecting the school.

Why do I comment? Because I find it interesting and because these issues are common in Europe too.
Why did Obama decide to tell Brits how to vote in Brexit and threaten us with the back of the trade queue if we voted leave? IDK, but if he can stick his nose into our politics, I can post on a US message board - one that welcomes people from all over the world, btw.
My complaint was not that you participate here. I included myself in that comment. You missed the point.
she was suspended because she asked for something to be done about lgbtq protection.
Probably didn't help her cause, that's for sure. Someone commented here that we still don't know what was actually SAID that sparked such a firestorm, though, do we?
What I'm really saying is you wouldn't be interested in this if she had been trying to teach third graders abstract analysis of Dali or Rauschenberg and it's not really our business.
The schools says she was suspended because:

The statement went on to say that Bailey 'insists that it is her right and that it is age appropriate for her to have ongoing discussions with elementary-aged students about her own sexual orientation, the sexual orientation of artists, and their relationships with other gay artists.'

'Ms. Bailey refused to follow administration’s directions regarding age-appropriate conversation with students,' it read.

'Parents have the right to control the conversation with their children, especially as it relates to religion, politics, sex/sexual orientation, etc.'

Read more: Lesbian elementary school teacher put on leave after showing students pictures of her wife | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

No, I wouldn’t object to teachers educating kids about abstract analyses of artists in art class and if it was appropriate to their age. Why the hell would I?

Since when do we hear, nationwide, about a single incident of a teacher having an inappropriate lesson or comment? Never. The teacher gets corrected and life goes on.

It's like those threads that the racists put up every time they find a black or Hispanic or Muslim guy committing a crime.

We feel the need to object because of the extreme overreaction. Maybe this teacher needs to teach older kids. Artists are always a little flaky.
The teacher was ‘corrected’ more than once but chose to ignore the schools policy on age appropriate discussions.
Why don’t you just read the article and the school letter in the article in its entirety?
Information is a handy thing to have. I think it is really too bad that this teacher's personnel issues had to become a nationwide discussion. She was advised what was acceptable in that school and she continued to teach there and ignore what the community found acceptable. So if she's on the ropes, that was her decision. I still don't see why a poster in Maine and one in Britain are discussing this issue. Except that some squirrel collecting nuts is scanning the news feeds every day for some hot button topic like HOMOSEXUALITY and COMMIE EDUCATION to vomit forth to the world.
One of our little schools just had a tempest in a teapot over the sex ed class (8th grade). Bet you didn't hear about it. Bet it wasn't even in the paper, and that's how it should be for this teacher, too.

Totally agree, while I agree with their board that a suspension was in order after learning the facts.
She is in the wrong, and willfully ignored warnings.
But it isn't national news. And certainly not global.
Agreed. But I doubt it was the school that made it National News. It was probably leaked from the suspended teachers side.
Everything and anything seems to make the news nowadays.

Well apparently the teacher and her supporters have been spreading misinformation that she was never even told about age appropriate discussions (it’s a policy), and that she was suspended because she asked for something to be done about lgbtq protection.

Therefore the admin felt compelled to clear this up as the false claims and rumours were affecting the school.

Why do I comment? Because I find it interesting and because these issues are common in Europe too.
Why did Obama decide to tell Brits how to vote in Brexit and threaten us with the back of the trade queue if we voted leave? IDK, but if he can stick his nose into our politics, I can post on a US message board - one that welcomes people from all over the world, btw.
My complaint was not that you participate here. I included myself in that comment. You missed the point.
she was suspended because she asked for something to be done about lgbtq protection.
Probably didn't help her cause, that's for sure. Someone commented here that we still don't know what was actually SAID that sparked such a firestorm, though, do we?
What I'm really saying is you wouldn't be interested in this if she had been trying to teach third graders abstract analysis of Dali or Rauschenberg and it's not really our business.
All the information released has been vague and is disputed by each side
We will have to see what comes out

However, if she is being held to a different standard than a heterosexual teacher.....I would expect litigation

The statement went on to say that Bailey 'insists that it is her right and that it is age appropriate for her to have ongoing discussions with elementary-aged students about her own sexual orientation, the sexual orientation of artists, and their relationships with other gay artists.'

'Ms. Bailey refused to follow administration’s directions regarding age-appropriate conversation with students,' it read.

'Parents have the right to control the conversation with their children, especially as it relates to religion, politics, sex/sexual orientation, etc.'

Read more: Lesbian elementary school teacher put on leave after showing students pictures of her wife | Daily Mail Online

No, I wouldn’t object to teachers educating kids about abstract analyses of artists in art class and if it was appropriate to their age. Why the hell would I?
These were third graders. It would not be appropriate content for the age group.

You can stop arguing with me now, Tilly. I heard it all the first time and I don't know that we are disagreeing much here.

a different standard than a heterosexual teacher

That's where you clowns don't get it - there's a difference between a degenerate lifestyle and a normal heterosexual one
there's a difference between a degenerate lifestyle and a normal heterosexual one
This is the actual crux of the argument, all clever efforts to disguise it aside.

.....However, if she is being held to a different standard than a heterosexual teacher.....I would expect litigation

Well, I kind of doubt there are too many teachers talking about how they are heterosexual, and talking about other people and why they are heterosexual etc.

However, if she is being held to a different standard than a heterosexual teacher.....I would expect litigation
I'm guessing that is why we are not hearing her side of the story. A union grievance is in the works.

These were third graders. It would not be appropriate content for the age group.

You can stop arguing with me now, Tilly. I heard it all the first time and I don't know that we are disagreeing much here.

So you missed this, huh?

“No, I wouldn’t object to teachers educating kids about abstract analyses of artists in art class and if it was appropriate to their age.”

Last edited:

I'll converse with you how I see fit ... Mainly because I actually think you are smart enough make some of the connections.
As an example ... Not meaning to distract too far from the topic discussion ...

Why Is This Ad Utterly Ignorant
(Remember ... I think you are smart enough you can tell me ...
And they have since changed the ad to something else)

.​

It does seem a lot of he said/she said - and difficult to tell exactly what happened.

That's where you clowns don't get it - there's a difference between a degenerate lifestyle and a normal heterosexual one
there's a difference between a degenerate lifestyle and a normal heterosexual one
This is the actual crux of the argument, all clever efforts to disguise it aside.

Yes. There it is.

Heterosexuals are not defined by their sexual orientation - they are men, women, teachers, postmen, engineers, doctors...

Homosexuals are defined by their sexual orientation - they are lesbians, faggots, and the first thing that comes up is not that they are a teacher but what the public thinks they do in the privacy of bedroom.

Normalizing it is recognizing that they are men, women, teachers, postmen, engineers, doctors...not sexual objects.

I'll converse with you how I see fit ... Mainly because I actually think you are smart enough make some of the connections.

.​
:dig:

You and Tilly keep on digging. You might make it to China.

It does seem a lot of he said/she said - and difficult to tell exactly what happened.
Given that it is a personnel issue, we will probably never learn the details

Yes. There it is.

Heterosexuals are not defined by their sexual orientation - they are men, women, teachers, postmen, engineers, doctors...

Homosexuals are defined by their sexual orientation - they are lesbians, faggots, and the first thing that comes up is not that they are a teacher but what the public thinks they do in the privacy of bedroom.

Normalizing it is recognizing that they are men, women, teachers, postmen, engineers, doctors...not sexual objects.
I agree--but there has to be fairness on both sides
...I have no problem until they bring it up for no reason as in my other example--there was no reason to bring up same sex marriage at the hetero marriage

Perhaps you are not smart enough ... :dunno: ... My bad.

If you need to assign me to any group I have yet to identify with ...
All I can say is that I am not in a hole to start with ... I am not bound by your societal chains.

Yes. There it is.

I agree--but there has to be fairness on both sides
...I have no problem until they bring it up for no reason as in my other example--there was no reason to bring up same sex marriage at the hetero marriage
It’s gays themselves who seem determined to define themselves by their sexuality - they seem to need to bring it into everything - even though most people simply aren’t interested - as appears to be the case with the art teacher here.
There is no need whatsoever for her to discuss her homosexuality with these kids, yet she apparently seeks to have ongoing discussions about it with them - despite the inappropriateness.

.​

What hole am I digging?

The teacher is a teacher. If she was engaging in non-age appropriate sexual matters then that would need to be addressed. It should have have nothing what-so-ever to do with whether she is a lesbian. That should not even be part of the conversation. The issue should be the same if she were not a lesbian.

But it's become more complicated it would seem. Maybe because she talked about same sex relationships where as if she had talked about a hetero relationship there would have been no complaint.

I think quite honestly - all aspects of a teachers private life needs to remain seperate from the students. There should be a professional line. Teachers aren't "buddies" - they're authority figures, mentors, muses, guides - and they should be respected. You can't keep that line if you are also encouraged to be a childs friend and on a first name basis. Maybe this just shows how old I am :eek:

Forum List

Back