LGBT Activists in CA Begin Incrementally Lowering the Age of Consent Under the Radar

Oh bullshit. It isn't a rorshach test. It is what it is, Inevitable looking like a male prostitute. You people will reach as far as possible, won't you?
I don't know man, you seem to be second only to novasteve in bizarre attraction to any thread related to homosexuality. It is like moths to a light bulb, show me a gay thread and I'll show you Lockejaw in there leading the charge.

I submit you are exactly the same as novasteve, a closet homosexual who is desperately fighting admitting it to themself by making every effort to disparage gays.

Step out of the closet Lockejaw. Prance for us, set yourself free.

It is like moths to a light bulb, show me a gay thread and I'll show you Lockejaw in there leading the charge.

I know right! With Silhouette not far behind.

Others have noticed their unusual obsession with homosexuality. Unusual because they claim to be straight. They spend more time thinking about/ talking about gay sex than many homosexuals themselves!

It is like moths to a light bulb, show me a gay thread and I'll show you Lockejaw in there leading the charge.

I know right! With Silhouette not far behind.

Others have noticed their unusual obsession with homosexuality. Unusual because they claim to be straight. They spend more time thinking about/ talking about gay sex than many homosexuals themselves!

The minute the Supreme Court Decision is in on gay marriage, I will drop the topic like a hot rock. Guaranteed. And I will try to expunge any of it from my memory banks. Until then, you will see me engaged on behalf of the children. We lost a family friend molested as a boy who compulsively engaged in gay sex without access to therapy...who got AIDS and died but not before he infected hundreds or thousands also with HIV. The mountain of untreated mental issues in our friend and those same or similar issues going to be part of our culture if we do nothing, are completely unacceptable.

From your perspective Ashtara, being young, foolish and obsessed with yourself and your sexual indulgences, you have no edge on wisdom of where all this cultural crapola is heading. Older people do. And that's why older people are commonly relied upon in societies for their perspectives. They've lived your life already. They've made your mistakes long before you were born. They've been around the block a time or ten. Allowing the young with a new deviant trend to set timeless standards for our society to deal with from this point on is the most asinine thing a society could ever do.

And anyone who sits by and allows this foolish travesty to continue is an asshole, lazy and worthless IMHO. Or a coward. I don't care how many derogatory names you call me or how many times you try to change the subject, or how many heartstrings you try to strum or sympathies you try to play upon. I can see clearly where you are and where you are heading and I will not sit idlly by allowing your tidal wave of unexamined mental illness become the "new normal". Not on my watch. Sorry.

And anyone who sits by and allows this foolish travesty to continue is an asshole, lazy and worthless IMHO.
Lazy? This coming from the one who didn't even bother to understand their own link so mae an ass of himself by making a fail false thread, then dug deeper by again and again being too stupid to understand how additions/strikeouts come together to form a new document.

What is more worthless than the asshole screaming about something that doesn't exist? Alarmist tripe.

And anyone who sits by and allows this foolish travesty to continue is an asshole, lazy and worthless IMHO.
Lazy? This coming from the one who didn't even bother to understand their own link so mae an ass of himself by making a fail false thread, then dug deeper by again and again being too stupid to understand how additions/strikeouts come together to form a new document.

What is more worthless than the asshole screaming about something that doesn't exist? Alarmist tripe.

Sorry. It gets a little spooky with regards to lowering age limits for sex when Leno is involved...

And now that he has his line-out pen sharpened, let's see what he used it for before:

California state senator Mark Leno...the Harvey Milk advocate for kids to celebrate in schools each May..the guy who doesn't want minors to talk openly with their psychologists about behaviors they don't want [unless those behaviors are hetero crossing over to gay]...the same guy who is behind this act of sedition against CA initiative law system.

Mark Leno. I'd like to see him interviewed on the O'Reilly Factor. And if anyone from that network or show is reading this, I'm throwing it out there. This guy needs to be pulled up short and cornered on what he's up to. Hard to work under the radar when a spotlight is on him...

It was not a question of any kind, it was an observation. There is no ? At the end of that sentence.
Just because you made an error in punctuation doesn't make it not a question.

I see you still want to avoid adressing the observation with anything other than diversionary tactics. You are so full of fail, it's almost painful to watch.
You are the one that abandoned an argument in order to personally attack me.

And your observation isn't relevant. You are far too biased to make a legitimate observation. I don't entertain loaded questions, and I don't really value the observation of a self admitted prejudiceperson, you are going to see everything through the prism of your bias.

Blah blah blah, "people are talking", "Come out of the closet"..

Same old lame illogical BS from the loony left. Wake me up when you can think for yourselves, parrots.
Don't adress arguments but appeal to partisan buffoonery. you know it isn't conservative to be against homosexuals. It's creating a big government and laws to interfere with people's lives. You would know that if you weren't a hack Barak.

That sells you argument better than anything /sarcasm

Same old lame illogical BS from the loony left. Wake me up when you can think for yourselves, parrots.
Don't adress arguments but appeal to partisan buffoonery. you know it isn't conservative to be against homosexuals. It's creating a big government and laws to interfere with people's lives. You would know that if you weren't a hack Barak.

Gee, if this was only a political question. But it isn't. As a matter of federal law, all citizens, black, white, hispanic, men, women, republicans, democrats ALL are required to ACT to protect children from a known or suspected threat to their wellbeing.

As a matter of public and sober "pride" in the presence and anticipation of an audience of children I give you the cult of LGBT:

gaymidwestparadejpg_zpse239f00e.jpg

gayfreak_zpsede639f5.jpg

gaygreendickguys_zps283f3742.jpg

Gee, if this was only a political question. But it isn't. As a matter of federal law, all citizens, black, white, hispanic, men, women, republicans, democrats ALL are required to ACT to protect children from a known or suspected threat to their wellbeing.

As a matter of public and sober "pride" in the presence and anticipation of an audience of children I give you the cult of LGBT:

gaymidwestparadejpg_zpse239f00e.jpg

gayfreak_zpsede639f5.jpg

gaygreendickguys_zps283f3742.jpg
Guys in bathing suits and in suggestive costumes? Hardly a cult.

It was not a question of any kind, it was an observation. There is no ? At the end of that sentence.
Just because you made an error in punctuation doesn't make it not a question.

I see you still want to avoid adressing the observation with anything other than diversionary tactics. You are so full of fail, it's almost painful to watch.
You are the one that abandoned an argument in order to personally attack me.

And your observation isn't relevant. You are far too biased to make a legitimate observation. I don't entertain loaded questions, and I don't really value the observation of a self admitted prejudiceperson, you are going to see everything through the prism of your bias.

I didn't abandon any argument,
Yes you did.

"when the debate it's lost slander (libelous) becomes the weapon of the loser." -Socrates.

And there was no ? There because it wasn't a question.
You failed to properly punctuate. Again your problem.

You mustve dislodged your brain from sucking too many dicks, thinking you can tell someone what their intent was.
See the Socrates quote above.

You're a self righteous queer, that's all you are.
All you do is call people names for not agreeing with you.

:eusa_clap: great debate tactic.

You just keep on proving my suspicions
great argument technique.,
"when the debate is lost slander becomes the weapon of the loser."- Socrates

You dress like a male prostitute
Your fantasies are getting the better of you.

you dismiss the fact the Advocate advertised penetrable baby dolls, you dismiss the fact people walking around in disgusting sexually perverse costumes infront of children is borderline pedo...
Your interpretations of facts aren't really the compelling case you think they are. Prove these baby dolls were sold to homosexuals. You can't that argument is garbage. I didn't address it because it isn't worth the time. But now I did so you can drop that nonsense. And you finding the costumes in a parade, sexually titillating is simply your opinion.

You definitely appear to support homosexuals molesting & indoctrinating children to me.
Every homosexual appears that way. to you. What do I care aboutthe opinions of a prejudiced person?

So when are you going to give your take on this observation Ive made of you?
Prejudice rantings. That is my take.
Now, it is a question. One your faggot ass won't answer because you support homosexuals fantasizing about sexually abusing babies.
Prove it was strictly or even mostly homosexuals that purchased your baby fuck doll. you only assume they were mostly because it supports your bias and you have made an unfounded assumption. No need to address your phony biased assumptions.

So what else do you have for me to completely humiliate you with?

You're filth.
See the bolded blue underlined quote from Socrates.:eusa_whistle:

Hush, faggot.
This is slander, it's actually libelous, but let's not split hairs. You calling me a faggot in every post is your telling me youhave noargument. If you did you you wouldn't feel that need. You have lost in every point you have made and now you are acting childish.
It is not slander in the least, you made YOURSELF look like you support homosexuals fantasizing about raping children.
no you wish to see that sdo much it's all you see no matter what rock youlook under. this was your assumption prior to ever engaging with me. You have rejected all reality that doesn't confirm your assumptions. I absolutely don't support child molestation you created this strawman, so you could avoid real argument. And it's a text book case of a strawman.

When I mentioned the penetrable baby dolls, you shrugged it off & said "Thos monsters" sarcastically as if you thought it was wrong of me to be concerned about that as it pertains to the topic of whether gays should be adopting children or not.
It in no way says anything about homosexual, that is why I shrugged it off, anybody could have been buying those. Prove it was strictly, mostly or even partially gay people. You can't that argument fails. It's a no starter.

Then you went and condoned people acting like monkeys & wearing perverted costumes infront of children, saw nothing wrong with it according to your own post
They are only perverted to you.
you stupid buttpirate.
Call names because you can't formulate an argument, see Socrates.

You were quick to post your photo up, why can't you simply say "Yes, The Advocate advertising penetrable baby dolls is disturbing, and that their reader base flocked to the dolls like that is even more disturbing"?
I don't entertain loaded questions.

I know why, because you support that sort of stuff. You're a foul creature. Plain & simple.
Misrepresenting my argument to easily defeat your strawman. Fallacy.

[

Well let's just say Lockejaw has granted you every diversion you would wish for. But I won't be so accomodating. What do you say about

1. Your avatar and

2. The sale of little boy blow up sex dolls advertised in the Advocate?

LGBT? Is that a new burger from McDonalds?

I suppose it won't be long before pedophilia,beastialtiy and incest will become the norm and made legal. Sodom and Gomorrah here we come. :eusa_whistle:

LGBT Activists in CA Begin Incrementally Lowering the Age of Consent Under the Radar

Finally, chyldryn's ryghts are beginning to be recognized. Soon they'll be able to work, marry, vote, and consent to contracts by the age of 13--preferably less, but we've got to start somewhere.

It figures that it would take members of the LGBT community, who've already suffered so much on their own, to realize the suffering that young people are going through and take actions to help alleviate their oppression.

To the conservatard bigots in this thread: Prove to me that lowering the age of consent is a bad thing. I DARE you.

Well let's just say Lockejaw has granted you every diversion you would wish for. But I won't be so accomodating. What do you say about
It says that I don't entertain loaded questions

1. Your avatar and
Apparently you are sexually attracted to it. You dreamed up prostitution, you applied sexually suggestive fantasies. It isn't my fault you can't control yourself.

2. The sale of little boy blow up sex dolls advertised in the Advocate?
Prove they were bought mostly or even partially by homosexuals or this nonsense is just another assumption.

Last edited:
Harry Hay & Harvey Milk are the godfathers of the faggot movement. Both child molesters & both homos. Seems to be a theme for leaders of the radical gay movement.

So, you murder the unborn. Seems you are worse than any gay person.
But you see, to the right wing movement God's Sixth Commandment "Thou Shalt Not Murder" doesn't apply to them. They apparently feel that they can override that Commandment since they always feel they know much better than God. So, they do indeed go and butcher the unborn and then they come here speaking through both sides of their mouth saying how awful it is to be Gay while justifying the murder of babies at the same time. At least Gays don't go around having baby-butcher abortions like they do after a fun breed-a-thon.

Sorry, that card has been played out. Better try a new one.

Well you post your ignorant assumptions as if they are facts, easily proven to be your assumptions.

You see sexuality in my avatar.
And when they do, you pretty well know what THAT means and what they're thinking about and enjoy seeing. I think it's quite safe to say you've pretty well got their number by then as they always manage to give themselves away! :badgrin:

Forum List

Back