Is this why no one is allowed to see the children?

Misty

Gold Member
Aug 11, 2009
Illegal immigrants wearing Obama shoes?

440282F7-C178-4379-A0AA-548633A73CF4-3537-000003884AA86848_zps99ad6aa1.jpg

"According to film director Dennis Michael Lynch some of the illegal immigrants pouring across the border from Central America may be wearing tennis shoes containing images that praise President Obama:"

https://www.thefederalistpapers.org...migrants-are-wearing-as-they-cross-the-border

Why are no other countries offering help if this is a refugee problem?

If you see the pictures that have been leaked these people are being treated almost as bad as the Jews were in European concentration camps. That is the reason why they don't want us seeing them. It's a human rights public relations nightmare.

Is that picture for real ?

Since when does the right care about facts or truth?

But, my bet is that its real because that's what the coyotes are telling the families and the kids. Little do they know that its the president who wants to deport them.

If you see the pictures that have been leaked these people are being treated almost as bad as the Jews were in European concentration camps. That is the reason why they don't want us seeing them. It's a human rights public relations nightmare.

If you saw the photos of the detention camps it would be known that the majority of illegals being held aren't children but mostly young men.

If you saw the photos of the detention camps it would be known that the majority of illegals being held aren't children but mostly young men.

And you know this because you were there bathing dogs, right?

:badgrin:

But, my bet is that its real because that's what the coyotes are telling the families and the kids. Little do they know that its the president who wants to deport them.

The other thing the coyotes are telling them is that they must be here by June 30th.

Poor desperate people believed the lies and head north.

Yup, he's deporting the fuck out of them.

Well, he will as soon as the Repubs give him the money to do it, but he's really interested in stopping them.

He can't lift a finger until then. Can't even show up at the border till he gets the funds.

Meanwhile he'll just have to keep busy fundraising, drinking beer, and playing pool.

Last edited:
The REPUBLICANS HAVE OBSTRUCTED THE BILL THEY AGREED TO A YEAR AGO, the Senate passed, but HAS BEEN SITTING ON BOEHNER'S DESK EVER SINCE.

Boehner plays golf, boozes it up and does nothing but you don't mind that.

Until congress does their job, the prez may as well shoot pool.

Yup, he's deporting the fuck out of them.

Well, he will as soon as the Repubs give him the money to do it, but he's really interested in stopping them.

He can lift a finger until then. Can't even show up at the border till he gets the funds.

Meanwhile he'll just have to keep busy fundraising, drinking beer, and playing pool.

And doing Photo ops which he says is just political Theater at the boarder. :eusa_whistle:

The REPUBLICANS HAVE OBSTRUCTED THE BILL THEY AGREED TO A YEAR AGO, the Senate passed, but HAS BEEN SITTING ON BOEHNER'S DESK EVER SINCE.

Maybe Harry Reid should not have started doing that in the first place way back in 2011.

Passing that POS wouldn't have changed a damned thing other than make the situation worse.

Instead of Central America we'd be getting them from everywhere else as well. Obama will not secure the border.

I don't know if the photo is real. It's look like an old shoe with Obama stamped on it. This may be what they are getting as clothing because their clothes were probably infested.

Supposedly the picture comes from a trusted source but who knows.

I just thought it was something to ponder.

Nothing like starting the brainwashing early.

I still want to know why other countries aren't helping.

Poor Dante calls me a doofus while misspelling it and Reagan

My point is, why aren't other countries helping?

And would it really surprise you to see these kids dressed all in Obama gear?

Illegal immigrants wearing Obama shoes?

440282F7-C178-4379-A0AA-548633A73CF4-3537-000003884AA86848_zps99ad6aa1.jpg

"According to film director Dennis Michael Lynch some of the illegal immigrants pouring across the border from Central America may be wearing tennis shoes containing images that praise President Obama:"

https://www.thefederalistpapers.org...migrants-are-wearing-as-they-cross-the-border

and during the Carter, Regan, and Bush years immigrants praised them for lax immigration policies

what is your point dufus?

I don't know if the photo is real. It's look like an old shoe with Obama stamped on it. This may be what they are getting as clothing because their clothes were probably infested.

Supposedly the picture comes from a trusted source but who knows.

I just thought it was something to ponder.

Nothing like starting the brainwashing early.

I still want to know why other countries aren't helping.

Jesus, you're a card - in my best whiney witch voice - "why aren't other countries helping?"

Because, we are the USA! What other countries in the hemisphere could help?

gawd, you so remind me of the protesters that demand the government 'do something' even as they say the government fucks up everything it does.

Forum List

Back