Lewiston, Maine: Muslims Demand Mayor's Resignation for Asking Them to Assimilate

FIrst generation hangs onto their Home country ways....2nd generation is between...3rd generation totally Americanized.

really.....? seems to me that Muslims are very strict in their enforcement of Islamic law.....

note that Islam is more than just a religion.....it is a socio-politico organization as well....which is anti-American in nature and is being spread intentionally in our country...

or else why is one of the leading Muslim organizations in America.....CAIR.....promoting Sharia law....in America....?

Talk to us about third generation Muslim-Americans holding closely to their home country's ways. Show us some. TIA

FIrst generation hangs onto their Home country ways....2nd generation is between...3rd generation totally Americanized.

really.....? seems to me that Muslims are very strict in their enforcement of Islamic law.....

note that Islam is more than just a religion.....it is a socio-politico organization as well....which is anti-American in nature and is being spread intentionally in our country...

or else why is one of the leading Muslim organizations in America.....CAIR.....promoting Sharia law....in America....?

Talk to us about third generation Muslim-Americans holding closely to their home country's ways. Show us some. TIA

how about the very recent big Muslim protest in Dearborn MI against the First Amendment.....?

Islamic leaders in Dearborn, Mich. are holding a rally this Friday night to build momentum for the passage of laws that prohibit speech or expression that hurts “the religious feelings of Muslims.”

Put together in response to the film “Innocence of Muslims,” rally organizer Tarek Baydoun said, “We firmly reject the actions by those who abuse the universal right of free speech to sow the seeds of hate and discord against the religious beliefs of others.” Rally co-organizer Osama Siblani added, “There is a need for deterrent legal measures against those individuals or groups that want to damage relations between people, spread hate and incite violence.”

In other words, it appears one of the goals of the rally will be the eventual creation of blasphemy laws: laws that would reflect an international movement toward banning speech that is critical of Islam or Mohammed.

Muslims in Dearborn Hold Massive Rally Against First Amendment (Video) | Conservative News, Views & Books

My only question is: when is the Muslim majority going to demand that all legal proceedings are conducted under Sharia or other laws of Islam?

Or has that already happened?

At what point do the laws of the city, county, state, and federal government disappear under the demands of these Muslims who do not even consider themselves American-Somalis?

My only question is: when is the Muslim majority going to demand that all legal proceedings are conducted under Sharia or other laws of Islam?

Or has that already happened?

At what point do the laws of the city, county, state, and federal government disappear under the demands of these Muslims who do not even consider themselves American-Somalis?

looking at Dearborn....i'd say it already has pretty much happened....

looking at the leading Muslim national organization CAIR....i'd say it already has happened....they promote Sharia law all over the U.S....

Americans need to wake up.....or else become another muslim-infested country like those in Europe which are being taken over....

Some immigration laws should have never been changed.

In 1956-57, after the Hungarian Revolution, there were thousands of Hungarian refugees longing to come to America, but due to the then existing law, which governed the number of immigrants from different parts of the world was that the number of immigrants be determined by that number established years earlier.

Thus, due to the relatively small number of Hungarian immigrants in the year that number was established (1925?), in 1957 only a few thousand Hungarian refugees were granted entry to the United States.

I am only guessing, but I have a feeling that the good people of Lewiston would prefer them to the rabble rousing malcontents that infected their city.

Some immigration laws should have never been changed.

In 1956-57, after the Hungarian Revolution, there were thousands of Hungarian refugees longing to come to America, but due to the then existing law, which governed the number of immigrants from different parts of the world was that the number of immigrants be determined by that number established years earlier.

Thus, due to the relatively small number of Hungarian immigrants in the year that number was established (1925?), in 1957 only a few thousand Hungarian refugees were granted entry to the United States.

I am only guessing, but I have a feeling that the good people of Lewiston would prefer them to the rabble rousing malcontents that infected their city.

Rabble Rousing?

Malcontents?

Infected?

some immigration laws should have never been changed.

In 1956-57, after the hungarian revolution, there were thousands of hungarian refugees longing to come to america, but due to the then existing law, which governed the number of immigrants from different parts of the world was that the number of immigrants be determined by that number established years earlier.

Thus, due to the relatively small number of hungarian immigrants in the year that number was established (1925?), in 1957 only a few thousand hungarian refugees were granted entry to the united states.

I am only guessing, but i have a feeling that the good people of lewiston would prefer them to the rabble rousing malcontents that infected their city.

rabble rousing?

Malcontents?

Infected?

yes!
Yes!
Yes!

Does that mean you would require the over 5,000 orthodox Jews in Lakewood NJ to "assimilate" also???

They have assimilated. They are part of the American social fabric like the Chinese in their Chinatowns.
Do they look assimilated to you?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5hSi0yG5ts]Reb Aharon Leib Shteinman Shlita Visiting Lakewood - YouTube[/ame]

Does that mean you would require the over 5,000 orthodox Jews in Lakewood NJ to "assimilate" also???

They have assimilated. They are part of the American social fabric like the Chinese in their Chinatowns.
Do they look assimilated to you?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5hSi0yG5ts]Reb Aharon Leib Shteinman Shlita Visiting Lakewood - YouTube[/ame]

they look way more assimilated than these....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9NBMkFrIrE&feature=related]Religion Of Peace Strikes Again , Islamofascist`s Rioting in Sydney - YouTube[/ame]

Okay, I see the manufactured rage..

So maybe the Catholics should have kept their churches in Vatican City since they were not the original people of this land?

All cultures make up American culture as we are all immigrants, sure some step on toes, that is what happens when you are a "melting pot".

Put your big pants on and stop crying about Muslims and other cultures within the USA already.

Okay, I see the manufactured rage..

So maybe the Catholics should have kept their churches in Vatican City since they were not the original people of this land?

All cultures make up American culture as we are all immigrants, sure some step on toes, that is what happens when you are a "melting pot".

Put your big pants on and stop crying about Muslims and other cultures within the USA already.

bullshit.....we are dealing with a group that is determined to NOT 'melt in the pot'....they wish to maintain their own set of rules....not just religious rules but social rules, legal rules, political rules, jihad rules....the rules for the Islamic way of life.....not the American (or any other) way of life...

it is an incremental onslaught....but make no mistake...it is worldwide jihad....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpM6QKaAgP0]How Islam is Taking Over The World: Islamization Explained - YouTube[/ame]

Somebody asked, showing Hassidic Jews: Do they look assimilated? Or words to that effect.

I am sure none of those Hassidic jews would commit an "HONOR KILLING" of his own daughter, because she had the nerve to try to be American and dared to think of a non-Muslim boy as a human being.

I am sure none of those Hassidic Jews would demand that old laws that outlived their logical and lawful usefulness be forced upon those who don't believe in the teaching of the Old Testament.

I am sure that ALL of those Hassidic Jews have enough belief in the strength of their faith so that they would not go on an insane killing rampage if someone made an innocent joke about Moses. And, along the same line, no Christian would call for a Crusade if somebody put the Crucifix in urine or splattered the image of the Virgin Mother with dung. Perhaps because Jews and Christians are mature grown-ups and not overly sensitive childish idiots.

Yeah, I believe Hassidic Jews, Italians, Germans and Japanese (even after their defeat), Chinese (even after being exploited in the Old West), Hell, EVERYBODY who is an immigrant is assimilated.

No hope for that from the Lewiston or Dearborn crowd.

Last edited:
TO begin with, "I'M" not letting anyone in to this country.. WE all are.. We're a nation built upon the Immigrant's back. Unless you're a Native American, your family also immigrated here.. we all ASSIMILATED. It's not rocket science.

So, why don't we let the Chinese in - say several hundred million? Use your goddam head.

People from China immigrate to the US everyday. Do you have a new issue to talk about?

Is this an example of assimilation in America??

news-graphics-2007-_639366a.jpg

bling.jpg

bling.jpg

Forum List

Back