Levitation in Action

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
When this market finally blows off the last of the bears a downturn of about of 40+% is currently baked into the market. As for me back to the stock screener and looking for a safe way to reenter the market in November. How about you?

When this market finally blows off the last of the bears a downturn of about of 40+% is currently baked into the market. As for me back to the stock screener and looking for a safe way to reenter the market in November. How about you?
So you are predicting a crash before November. Maybe who knows? Seems to me many so called experts have predicted a crash and been wrong.

I am staying in the market for the foreseeable future.

So you are predicting a crash before November. Maybe who knows? Seems to me many so called experts have predicted a crash and been wrong.

I am staying in the market for the foreseeable future.

I'm more the remember to buy in November then sell in May and walk away type than a crash caller.

The February dip is offset by tax refunds and injections into retirement accounts prior to April 15th. May tends to be when everybody is trying to get time off with the kids. but the tuition bills that come due in September don't start to offset until November, only we've got at least one more year of Ocare sticker shock in November and three states IL, ME & NJ that are likely to have problems with tax flight. Therefore I want to minimize my risk.

But when companies that are worth more dead than alive, the only kind I'm interested in, pay 30-40% annualized put premiums and more than 5% div yld I start wondering why I am getting the invite to double my money or better in two years.

New Topics

Forum List

Back