All I know is......

And if Trumpy really wants to make America great again, he should suggest legislation to eliminate taxes from IRA withdrawals for us seniors.

And if Trumpy really wants to make America great again, he should suggest legislation to eliminate taxes from IRA withdrawals for us seniors.

Funny how some people default interpreting "Make America Great" as "give me more free perks". It's not like elderly aren't already getting plenty at the expense of the young.

Funny how some people default to interpreting "Make America Great" to "give me more free perks". It's not like elderly aren't already getting plenty at the expense of the young.
Just what "perks" do the elderly get at the expense of the young?

Eh, lots of unnecessary govt spending and you want to give them more? I don't think so

We need more and higher taxes, not less of them.

Get them from somewhere or someone else.
Were all in this together, its the only way to reduce our debt

Not with repubs in charge. Reducing the debt that is. They can't do it.

Didn't they promise us?

the consensus is

that leftists love taxes

oh yeah i forgot

they only love

taxes on "other people "

No one seems to be able to do it or...cares enough to do it. I do believe the largest increase in the national debt occurred during the last 8 years

Funny how some people default interpreting "Make America Great" as "give me more free perks". It's not like elderly aren't already getting plenty at the expense of the young.
like?

i mean its not like many young are cool with living in their elderly parents basement…

New Topics

Forum List

Back