Levins response today about Trump winning

I'm not sitting this out. But I'm not supporting progressives in either party. Not sure how I will utilize my vote yet

VOTE FOR HILLARY SO SHE CAN CRAM THE SC WITH FAR LEFTISTS- SINCE THAT WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF YOU DON'T VOTE FOR TRUMP! Not to mention the wall, jobs and the military- its a no brainer.

Well, no brainers are trump's base.
And shit for brains are the Lefts base!

Still pouting because Hillary doesn't think you are important enough to target you and your ilk with an ad?

I see you DON'T READ the forum....dummy!
disney-graphics-daffy-duck-652872.gif

I read this. He is correct. Trump's unfavorables are uuuge, he needs the conservative vote. Problem is, a lot of us find him untrustworthy so even if he were to say what he'd do ... why should we believe him? He flips and flops like a trout.

are you cruz supporters that bitter? Why should you vote for Trump? Many reasons- military, the wall, jobs but most importantly the SUPREME COURT!

Not bitter that Cruz is out, saw the writing on the wall a couple of weeks back. Am I disappointed? Sure. And? Stop projecting your shit onto me, it makes you look quite weak.

Go back and read some of my other posts in this thread on Trump and why I won't vote for him.

you wont vote for him- you are the problem, not Trump.

I read this. He is correct. Trump's unfavorables are uuuge, he needs the conservative vote. Problem is, a lot of us find him untrustworthy so even if he were to say what he'd do ... why should we believe him? He flips and flops like a trout.

are you cruz supporters that bitter? Why should you vote for Trump? Many reasons- military, the wall, jobs but most importantly the SUPREME COURT!

Not bitter that Cruz is out, saw the writing on the wall a couple of weeks back. Am I disappointed? Sure. And? Stop projecting your shit onto me, it makes you look quite weak.

Go back and read some of my other posts in this thread on Trump and why I won't vote for him.

you wont vote for him- you are the problem, not Trump.

You either:

a) didn't go back and read my posts
b) did read them and are ignoring my reasons for not voting for him
c) did read them and can not even comment on Trumps liberal history

So, which is it?

btw, you don't get to shove a candidate down my throat with Bill Clinton's morals, Hillary's vindictiveness, Bernie's policies, Obama's narcissism, Biden's buffoonery skills, whose track record aligns much more with Dems, slap an R after his name, and then somehow claim that I'm the problem. No. Just ... NO. Not happening. As with the obamabots, Trump is on you trumpanzees.

How's Carly doing these days? She went the Sarah Palin vice presidential route and was looking forward to getting in there and ruling over the Senate and making decisions. And Carly appears to have been as successful as Palin.

How's Carly doing these days? She went the Sarah Palin vice presidential route and was looking forward to getting in there and ruling over the Senate and making decisions. And Carly appears to have been as successful as Palin.
Yup, she is meeting with Reality Show producers as we speak, just trying to decide on the theme of the show....

Forum List

Back