Levins response today about Trump winning

Trump is pro gun ban, pro abortion, pro socialized medicine.

You dumb fucks have nominated a textbook limousine liberal.

ina0x2.jpg
And he'll destroy the incompetent Hitlery.

ina0x2.jpg
It makes no difference. They are the same. A vote for false flag Trump is a vote for Hillary, and vice versa.

You unprincipled dumb fucks don't care about the country. You just want that victory, and if you have to elect a liberal to win, that's what you are going to do with Trump. And you are actually bragging about it!

At least have the decency not to pretend he's a conservative. He's a pro abortion, pro gun ban, pro socialized medicine limousine liberal. And you love him.

Unbelievable.

ina0x2.jpg
It makes no difference. They are the same. A vote for false flag Trump is a vote for Hillary, and vice versa.

You unprincipled dumb fucks don't care about the country. You just want that victory, and if you have to elect a liberal to win, that's what you are going to do with Trump. And you are actually bragging about it!

Unbelievable.
They are not the same dumass.
Trump in competent.
Hillary in incompetent.
Trump for President.

The only cross over appeal I see is Sanders supporters because they hate Clinton. Yes, he will need conservative's votes to help him win. He'll get some I'm sure. Not mine.

Why is it that none of you can just have a discussion without the name calling?

Not sulking or pouting so stop projecting, just disappointed that Trump, who I see as not all that different from rino's and dems, will be the candidate. I believe he will be more of the same. I hope I'm wrong.

I've said numerous times here, if he wins and actually does improve things, actually is a good president, I'll be happy to eat a slice of humble pie.
Do you not see the outright hypocrisy and stupidity of the #nevertrump gang you so blindly follow? These morons claimed the end of the world if Clinton is elected and the total annihilation of our liberties with her SCOTUS picks-which BTW is true and accurate-YET like the dumbasses they are, they refuse to vote for the guy that can stop that from happening. I mean wtf? Does that make any sense? Why don't they just be honest and say "yeah we really don't believe Clinton will be that bad but we just like to vomit talking points to look like we stand for something"

If Cruz would have won (who I really really really dislike) I would have voted for him simply because I do believe the assessment of a Clinton Presidency being disastrous for the country. We really cannot afford it..literally. I wouldn't sulk and say I wasn't going to vote for the lesser of 2 evils because the 'evil' of a Clinton candidacy trumps EVERYTHING. Perhaps you feel refusing to vote for the lesser of two evils will save the country and preserve our constitutional rights or perhaps you really don't believe Clinton will be all that bad. I think you think the latter and that's totally fine. I actually respect that much more than watching you #nevertrumpers being total fucking hypocrite's.

Again, sit on the sidelines and be a bystander while Americans take to the voting booths in the hopes defeating another 4 years of Obama and certain disaster. We'll do it with our without you. Americans are fed up and there's way more of 'us' than there is of 'you'.

#nevertrump? sorry, I don't do twitter. What part of I don't trust Trump, his history is that of a liberal do you not get? I no more trust Trump to vote for a non-liberal judge than I do clinton. The guy flips and flops constantly. You think you know what I think? lol, another projection on your part. I don't see him as better then clinton, or vica versa ... I see them as two sides of the same damn coin.

So, you're of the 'vote R whoever the candidate is' lemming society. Good to know.
I get where you are coming from. You're a party purist. A candidate must meet every check box of your narrow mindedness view of what a conservative is OR said person is a liberal. We get it, I get it. What we/I are telling you is that Americans have rejected that BS. Hell I know several Democrats that would vote for a Republican if it weren't for their backward ass social views and narrow mindedness. There's a lot of them out there like that. Trump is bringing in those people. You party purists are a minority and never saw it or were too out of touch to realize it. It's been this way for years. America is changing. People are going to vote for the best man/woman no matter what letter is next to that persons name.

One last thing. Do you honestly believe Trump is going to put up a list of liberal SCOTUS picks after saying his ideal appointment is like Scalia? That's just ridiculous if you really believe such stupidity. Quit listening to these stupid right wing morons who are putting forth such stupidity. They are lunatics and are afraid of their continued downward spiral into irrelevance. There nonsense is bogus..you'll find out soon enough. Unless you continue to drink their Kool Aid

Ok, for the last time ... stop projecting your view of me onto me. Very weak of you.

Don't be stupid, no candidate will ever meet all criteria. What a dumbass way of thinking. I don't see anything conservative about Trump, but you expect me to vote for him anyway because .... why? Oh that's right, clinton. Ah, no. They're both liberals. I'll try one last time ... I do not see anything about Trump that leads me to believe that he will do what he says. He has stated a pov one day then the next says the complete opposite! You put your head in the sand and ignore this. He is pro-choice - oh wait, he says he's pro-life since wanting to be potus; he is pro-universal healthcare - thought Rs were against this, or was that only when obama wanted it?; he was against gay marriage before he decided to run for potus; etc.

10 Donald Trump flip-flops - CNNPolitics.com

^ This makes me not trust the guy. How am I suppose to vote for someone who I don't trust? No, I don't trust that Trump would put up non-liberals for the court.

You said you would have voted for Cruz (even though you really, really, really don't like the guy) because of clinton. I don't 'not like Trump'; I dont' TRUST him. See the difference? I don't see Trump as different from clinton. But I'm suppose to vote for him anyway? No, I'm not going to lemming in line and vote for the guy when I don't believe the bullshit coming from his mouth.
Let me bring some levity to this conversation:

View attachment 73862

View attachment 73863

btw, it's not that I don't agree with the meme points .... it's that I don't trust Trump will follow through on them.

ina0x2.jpg

Unbelievable.
Trump in competent.
Hillary in incompetent.
Trump for President.
You are precisely the piece of shit trash I have been talking about. You are the cancer infecting the conservative brand and destroying it.

ina0x2.jpg

Unbelievable.
Trump in competent.
Hillary in incompetent.
Trump for President.
You are precisely the piece of shit trash I have been talking about. You are the cancer infecting the conservative brand and destroying it.
The republican party destroyed itself dumass. Just as the democratic party is doing as we speak.

g5000 has posted this information elsewhere and the pro-T crowd pretty much ignores it.

Any pro-T fans want to actually address Trump's liberal positions?

Do you not see the outright hypocrisy and stupidity of the #nevertrump gang you so blindly follow? These morons claimed the end of the world if Clinton is elected and the total annihilation of our liberties with her SCOTUS picks-which BTW is true and accurate-YET like the dumbasses they are, they refuse to vote for the guy that can stop that from happening. I mean wtf? Does that make any sense? Why don't they just be honest and say "yeah we really don't believe Clinton will be that bad but we just like to vomit talking points to look like we stand for something"

If Cruz would have won (who I really really really dislike) I would have voted for him simply because I do believe the assessment of a Clinton Presidency being disastrous for the country. We really cannot afford it..literally. I wouldn't sulk and say I wasn't going to vote for the lesser of 2 evils because the 'evil' of a Clinton candidacy trumps EVERYTHING. Perhaps you feel refusing to vote for the lesser of two evils will save the country and preserve our constitutional rights or perhaps you really don't believe Clinton will be all that bad. I think you think the latter and that's totally fine. I actually respect that much more than watching you #nevertrumpers being total fucking hypocrite's.

Again, sit on the sidelines and be a bystander while Americans take to the voting booths in the hopes defeating another 4 years of Obama and certain disaster. We'll do it with our without you. Americans are fed up and there's way more of 'us' than there is of 'you'.

#nevertrump? sorry, I don't do twitter. What part of I don't trust Trump, his history is that of a liberal do you not get? I no more trust Trump to vote for a non-liberal judge than I do clinton. The guy flips and flops constantly. You think you know what I think? lol, another projection on your part. I don't see him as better then clinton, or vica versa ... I see them as two sides of the same damn coin.

So, you're of the 'vote R whoever the candidate is' lemming society. Good to know.
I get where you are coming from. You're a party purist. A candidate must meet every check box of your narrow mindedness view of what a conservative is OR said person is a liberal. We get it, I get it. What we/I are telling you is that Americans have rejected that BS. Hell I know several Democrats that would vote for a Republican if it weren't for their backward ass social views and narrow mindedness. There's a lot of them out there like that. Trump is bringing in those people. You party purists are a minority and never saw it or were too out of touch to realize it. It's been this way for years. America is changing. People are going to vote for the best man/woman no matter what letter is next to that persons name.

One last thing. Do you honestly believe Trump is going to put up a list of liberal SCOTUS picks after saying his ideal appointment is like Scalia? That's just ridiculous if you really believe such stupidity. Quit listening to these stupid right wing morons who are putting forth such stupidity. They are lunatics and are afraid of their continued downward spiral into irrelevance. There nonsense is bogus..you'll find out soon enough. Unless you continue to drink their Kool Aid

Ok, for the last time ... stop projecting your view of me onto me. Very weak of you.

Don't be stupid, no candidate will ever meet all criteria. What a dumbass way of thinking. I don't see anything conservative about Trump, but you expect me to vote for him anyway because .... why? Oh that's right, clinton. Ah, no. They're both liberals. I'll try one last time ... I do not see anything about Trump that leads me to believe that he will do what he says. He has stated a pov one day then the next says the complete opposite! You put your head in the sand and ignore this. He is pro-choice - oh wait, he says he's pro-life since wanting to be potus; he is pro-universal healthcare - thought Rs were against this, or was that only when obama wanted it?; he was against gay marriage before he decided to run for potus; etc.

^ This makes me not trust the guy. How am I suppose to vote for someone who I don't trust? No, I don't trust that Trump would put up non-liberals for the court.

You said you would have voted for Cruz (even though you really, really, really don't like the guy) because of clinton. I don't 'not like Trump'; I dont' TRUST him. See the difference? I don't see Trump as different from clinton. But I'm suppose to vote for him anyway? No, I'm not going to lemming in line and vote for the guy when I don't believe the bullshit coming from his mouth.

View attachment 73862

View attachment 73863

btw, it's not that I don't agree with the meme points .... it's that I don't trust Trump will follow through on them.
Well there's a long way to go, perhaps he'll say or do something that changes your mind (if you are open to it) If not, it's perfectly acceptable for you to forego voting this year. I personally wouldn't recommend it if you are worried about a Clinton candidacy, but it's your choice. This is is America

View attachment 73862

View attachment 73863

Yes, do continue to ignore the liberal Trump who back tracks, flip flops, and up until running for potus mostly supported liberal policy/povs.
I don't ignore him. I'm gonna vote for him. He is pro life (except rape or to save the mother) and pro 2nd amendment. Not perfect, but I know where hitlerys stance is on these issues. Could Trump flip flop? Yep. Will Hitlery change her mind on these issues? Nope.
I'll take my chances with Trump.
Thread.

Jeb Bush ... praised the "vitality" of a multicultural society as other GOP presidential candidates find themselves in trouble over comments about minorities.

"If we embrace a set of shared values, then it shouldn't matter if you have a 'z' at the end of your name, or your accent might be different, 'cause guess what? There are people in this country, that have accents different from mine and mine's different from theirs. It doesn't matter," Bush said to a roomful of Hispanics.

Bush blasted ideas the Trump has heralded like building a wall and deporting those who are here illegally, citing those costs of taking such action and arguing that it's neither "practical" nor "conservative."

Instead, he laid out his plan to offer legal status to undocumented workers after they meet a long list of criteria like learning English, paying back taxes, and an additional fine.

"That is the dignified, American way," he said. "The practical way of solving the problem of 12 million immigrants."

Jeb Bush on immigration: My plan is 'dignified' - CNNPolitics.com
Jeb is nothing more than a useful idiot for Democrats.

Forum List

Back