Levins response today about Trump winning

The world was laughing at Hitlery as SOS. They will laugh at her as president.
They won't laugh at Trump.
Trump for President.
Dude, they are already laughing at Trump... Where have you been?
They are afraid of him moron.
I'm afraid of him... And I'm also laughing, how can you not be doing both?
I am not afraid of him.
You should be... If he wins the White House, which he has a real shot at, he will have the ability to do some great things but also the ability to do tremendous damage. Many like his tough guy attitude but he is a wild card and the security of our nation is at sake. We should all be very nervous about a President Trump. It's a big gamble.

The world was laughing at Hitlery as SOS. They will laugh at her as president.
They won't laugh at Trump.
Trump for President.
I am not afraid of him.
You should be... If he wins the White House, which he has a real shot at, he will have the ability to do some great things but also the ability to do tremendous damage. Many like his tough guy attitude but he is a wild card and the security of our nation is at sake. We should all be very nervous about a President Trump. It's a big gamble.
Hillary's election will destroy this country faster than you can say "inauguration".

Trump is the only option for anyone with a triple digit IQ at this point.

I am not afraid of him.
Hillary's election will destroy this country faster than you can say "inauguration".

Hillary will keep he status quo... She knows her foreign policy and won't burn any major bridges... She will hopefully make improvements to our healthcare system and improve our welfare and educational institutions. My worry with Hillary is with the trade situation. She is low risk low reward. Trump is a boom or bust. But that bust could be catastrophic. Question is how dire of a situation do you think we are in?

g5000 has posted this information elsewhere and the pro-T crowd pretty much ignores it.

Any pro-T fans want to actually address Trump's liberal positions?
What 'liberal' positions?

See g5000 posts in this thread, page 16 and 17.

Look at Trumps history, who he supported, donated to, endorsed. Some Rs, mostly Ds. He's supported left policy/ideas until he decided to run for potus then suddenly, he claims to be a Republican. At age 70. Overnight. Sorry, not buying it.

Bret Baier had an interview wTrump @6pm tonight. In about one minute Trump changed his answer 6 or 7 seven times when asked about isis and their leader. It's like he has no clue what his position is and when you challenge him, he changes it. Seriously, I just listen to him and shake my head wondering what the hell his pov actually is. Just can't get behind that.

g5000 has posted this information elsewhere and the pro-T crowd pretty much ignores it.

Look at Trumps history, who he supported, donated to, endorsed. Some Rs, mostly Ds. He's supported left policy/ideas until he decided to run for potus then suddenly, he claims to be a Republican. At age 70. Overnight. Sorry, not buying it.

Bret Baier had an interview wTrump @6pm tonight. In about one minute Trump changed his answer 6 or 7 seven times when asked about isis and their leader. It's like he has no clue what his position is and when you challenge him, he changes it. Seriously, I just listen to him and shake my head wondering what the hell his pov actually is. Just can't get behind that.

Have you ever looked up his bio instead of relying on message board posts? And businessmen on Trump's level always donate to both sides of the aisle.

Have you ever looked up his bio instead of relying on message board posts? And businessmen on Trump's level always donate to both sides of the aisle.

Yes, I have. Have you?

I've also listened to him change, back track, flip flop, change again his answer. Like, he doesn't even know what his position is on some things.

Yes, I have. Have you?

I've also listened to him change, back track, flip flop, change again his answer. Like, he doesn't even know what his position is on some things.

Absolutely and I have no problem with any member of the electorate having changed positions over the course of a lifetime. Hell's bells when I was a teenager I campaigned for the very left wing original Pierre Elliot Trudeau and was very left wing. I gradually grew more conservative over the years although I had no problem whatsoever voting for the Liberal Party of Jean Chretien after voting for Conservative Brian Mulroney in the 80's and then dug in my heels and ran with the Conservative Party of Canada for many a year.

Provincially for example in recent years I could vote for the NDP under Gary Doer. And then detesting the change in leadership and the Party swinging to the far left I became a member of the PConservative Party and we just won big time.

You have to remember that Trump hasn't been a politician but just another voter. Like me. You change over the years and sometimes you roll with the lesser of evils.

Ditto on positions. I used to be radically pro choice. Till I had my first child. This is just what happens in life. You grow. You learn. You evolve.

After Bush I never ever wanted to see a cookie cutter conservative evangelical in office ever again in the US.I wanted someone with life experiences and well as business experience.

Sick to death of lawyers being in charge of all levels of government. Trump I believe is going to be a true blessing to America and Americans.

BTW I'm dual. Hence the extraordinary interest in US politics.

*sigh* I have Trudeau's son as my new Prime Minister. Pity me. His father was brilliant and pragmatic. Not this kid. Doesn't have a clue what he's doing. Moving south might happen quicker than we planned on depending how crazy he gets with cap and trade.

I am not afraid of him.

Hillary will keep he status quo... She knows her foreign policy and won't burn any major bridges... She will hopefully make improvements to our healthcare system and improve our welfare and educational institutions. My worry with Hillary is with the trade situation. She is low risk low reward. Trump is a boom or bust. But that bust could be catastrophic. Question is how dire of a situation do you think we are in?
This country can't even handle much more of the status quo.

He was in the private sector and donated to plenty of Republicans as well. He's addressed this countless times. He played the game and no he did not donate to more Dems than Republicans. Thats a Cruz lie. Matter of fact he's been voting for Republicans in the GE since '89, so once again don't believe Cruz's BS. I don't know of one Democrat who's registered as a Republican and consistently voted Republican for well over a decade. Can't imagine the reasoning behind that one. So no it wasn't over night like you've been mislead to believe.

A lot is at stake with a Clinton candidacy so I know where I'm putting my vote. I don't/didn't trust Cruz either and would have hated voting for him but I do know his SCOTUS picks would have been a very safe bet. It would have been a no brainer pulling the lever for him.

I'm not trying to change your mind and respect your decision to sit this one out but at least seek the truth about Trump. The #nevertrump, neocons/GOPe, Cruz campaign really spread and continue to spread a lot of lies about him. There's a lot of corrupt mother fuckers out there Zoom.

Yes, I have. Have you?

Absolutely and I have no problem with any member of the electorate having changed positions over the course of a lifetime. Hell's bells when I was a teenager I campaigned for the very left wing original Pierre Elliot Trudeau and was very left wing. I gradually grew more conservative over the years although I had no problem whatsoever voting for the Liberal Party of Jean Chretien after voting for Conservative Brian Mulroney in the 80's and then dug in my heels and ran with the Conservative Party of Canada for many a year.

Provincially for example in recent years I could vote for the NDP under Gary Doer. And then detesting the change in leadership and the Party swinging to the far left I became a member of the PConservative Party and we just won big time.

You have to remember that Trump hasn't been a politician but just another voter. Like me. You change over the years and sometimes you roll with the lesser of evils.

Ditto on positions. I used to be radically pro choice. Till I had my first child. This is just what happens in life. You grow. You learn. You evolve.

After Bush I never ever wanted to see a cookie cutter conservative evangelical in office ever again in the US.I wanted someone with life experiences and well as business experience.

Sick to death of lawyers being in charge of all levels of government. Trump I believe is going to be a true blessing to America and Americans.

*sigh* I have Trudeau's son as my new Prime Minister. Pity me. His father was brilliant and pragmatic. Not this kid. Doesn't have a clue what he's doing. Moving south might happen quicker than we planned on depending how crazy he gets with cap and trade.

"Absolutely and I have no problem with any member of the electorate having changed positions over the course of a lifetime."

Me either. But that's just the point. Trump was pro-choice his whole life, until 2011 when he 'suddenly' changed pro-life. So at age what, 68 or so, he suddenly 'sees the light' and turns pro-life? And his reasoning was stories from other people, that's what made him pro-life. I just am not buying that, I literally do not believe him, he's pandering for votes. I truly believe that he came out with this because he knew he was going to run for potus. I view his 'change' on abortion the same as I view clintons 'change' on ssm ... I do not believe her. I believe that she truly believes that marriage is m/w but 'changed' just to get votes. In other words ... typical pol. Cripes, he changed his abortion rhetoric what, 5 times in 24 hours just a few weeks back? wtf?

He trademarked his 'make America great again' catch phrase 5 days after Romney lost. His changing views align perfectly with his plan to run for potus. I do not trust him.

"Sick to death of lawyers being in charge of all levels of government."

Yes! We agree on this completely and there is a part of me that wants Trump to be what he says he is, to do what he says he'll do. But my gut is screaming 'ah, nope.'

"Trump I believe is going to be a true blessing to America and Americans."

I hope that I'm wrong and you all are right. Again though, I just do not trust him, he's a carnival barker selling his wares, and I just don't believe he'll follow through. We shall see what happens, eh?

Thanks for taking the time to answer, though. There's an awful lot of sniping going on here, nice to have someone just talk about it without the name calling and such.

I

Yes, I have. Have you?

"Absolutely and I have no problem with any member of the electorate having changed positions over the course of a lifetime."

Me either. But that's just the point. Trump was pro-choice his whole life, until 2011 when he 'suddenly' changed pro-life. So at age what, 68 or so, he suddenly 'sees the light' and turns pro-life? And his reasoning was stories from other people, that's what made him pro-life. I just am not buying that, I literally do not believe him, he's pandering for votes. I truly believe that he came out with this because he knew he was going to run for potus. I view his 'change' on abortion the same as I view clintons 'change' on ssm ... I do not believe her. I believe that she truly believes that marriage is m/w but 'changed' just to get votes. In other words ... typical pol. Cripes, he changed his abortion rhetoric what, 5 times in 24 hours just a few weeks back? wtf?

He trademarked his 'make America great again' catch phrase 5 days after Romney lost. His changing views align perfectly with his plan to run for potus. I do not trust him.

"Sick to death of lawyers being in charge of all levels of government."

Yes! We agree on this completely and there is a part of me that wants Trump to be what he says he is, to do what he says he'll do. But my gut is screaming 'ah, nope.'

"Trump I believe is going to be a true blessing to America and Americans."

I hope that I'm wrong and you all are right. Again though, I just do not trust him, he's a carnival barker selling his wares, and I just don't believe he'll follow through. We shall see what happens, eh?

Thanks for taking the time to answer, though. There's an awful lot of sniping going on here, nice to have someone just talk about it without the name calling and such.

I

You're welcome and thanks for the conversation. Many a time lately I feel like posting at USMB is akin to a WWE cage match and I better be prepared to take a chair shot or have to fly off the top ropes to make a point.

:lol:

Nighters!

He was in the private sector and donated to plenty of Republicans as well. He's addressed this countless times. He played the game and no he did not donate to more Dems than Republicans. Thats a Cruz lie. Matter of fact he's been voting for Republicans in the GE since '89, so once again don't believe Cruz's BS. I don't know of one Democrat who's registered as a Republican and consistently voted Republican for well over a decade. Can't imagine the reasoning behind that one. So no it wasn't over night like you've been mislead to believe.

A lot is at stake with a Clinton candidacy so I know where I'm putting my vote. I don't/didn't trust Cruz either and would have hated voting for him but I do know his SCOTUS picks would have been a very safe bet. It would have been a no brainer pulling the lever for him.

I'm not trying to change your mind and respect your decision to sit this one out but at least seek the truth about Trump. The #nevertrump, neocons/GOPe, Cruz campaign really spread and continue to spread a lot of lies about him. There's a lot of corrupt mother fuckers out there Zoom.

Thanks for talking to me about Trump, ck, rather than continuing to label me and brush me off. Appreciate it.

The information I've read about Trump didn't come from Cruz. Cruz spoke a lot of truths but continued to get bashed as "lyin' Ted", because Trump labeled him such. Cruz didn't lie about Trumps political donations. Yes, Trump donated to both parties but he gave more to Ds from 1989-2011, then almost exclusively to Rs from 2012 on. He donated to the big wig Ds, including Hillary. His change to just donating to Rs aligns with his deciding to run for potus, as do other positions.

He's voted R in the ge since 1989? He donated to hillary, schumer, the clinton foundation, gave more to Ds than Rs for years, pretty much stopped donating to Ds only when he decided to run for potus, was pro-choice for years (changed in 2011), was pro-gun ban (changed that stance in March, 2016)... but since he's voted R in the ge I'm suppose to swallow that he's really a Republican? Aah, I just can't. I just can't buy this, I just can't be trusting this guy. Every time I think "well maybe ..." he contradicts a position (he just changed his stance on min. wage) or says something else that is just ridiculous and I''m right back to square one. I'm seriously standing over here going "huh??".

Well, it's certainly an interesting election cycle. Pretty sure everyone can agree on that. Have a good night.

I read this. He is correct. Trump's unfavorables are uuuge, he needs the conservative vote. Problem is, a lot of us find him untrustworthy so even if he were to say what he'd do ... why should we believe him? He flips and flops like a trout.

are you cruz supporters that bitter? Why should you vote for Trump? Many reasons- military, the wall, jobs but most importantly the SUPREME COURT!

Seriously? We were never trump long before trump got dirty with Ted. Why? Because he is a progressive and a con man. Because he has spoken multiple times how he is going to ignore the constitution and the rule of law.

And yet you elected the buffoon anyway. you just expect us to fall in line and vote for him because he has an R next to his name. You seriously don't see how stupid this idea was. You sure showed those establishment types though, electing a Democrat financier.
More sour grapes.

Nope. We're done voting for the 'lesser of two evils' and 'because they have an R next to their name'. Trump needs our vote to win. How's he going to do that?

You will vote for trump, and you will like it, because right wingers don't have the balls stand up to the GOP.

Sorry, no. I'm sitting this one out. Why do you guys always think you know what someone else is going to do?

I'm not sitting this out. But I'm not supporting progressives in either party. Not sure how I will utilize my vote yet

VOTE FOR HILLARY SO SHE CAN CRAM THE SC WITH FAR LEFTISTS- SINCE THAT WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF YOU DON'T VOTE FOR TRUMP! Not to mention the wall, jobs and the military- its a no brainer.

More sour grapes.

Nope. We're done voting for the 'lesser of two evils' and 'because they have an R next to their name'. Trump needs our vote to win. How's he going to do that?

You will vote for trump, and you will like it, because right wingers don't have the balls stand up to the GOP.

Sorry, no. I'm sitting this one out. Why do you guys always think you know what someone else is going to do?

I'm not sitting this out. But I'm not supporting progressives in either party. Not sure how I will utilize my vote yet

VOTE FOR HILLARY SO SHE CAN CRAM THE SC WITH FAR LEFTISTS- SINCE THAT WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF YOU DON'T VOTE FOR TRUMP! Not to mention the wall, jobs and the military- its a no brainer.

Well, no brainers are trump's base.

• Ten reasons why the Trump Train's given the Washington elite the spanking it deserves- and
    MAILONLINE ^ | May 4,2016
    Unstoppable? A massive, highly-toxic locomotive roars out of control, threatening to cause devastating havoc. To start with, nobody takes the threat seriously; it’s deemed a ‘coaster’ that can be easily stopped. But by the time the rescue team catches up with it, the train’s running on full power and has accelerated to maximum speed. At this point, the horrified experts consider deliberate derailment. The result? The train, by now a steaming, hooting, hissing beast, simply charges through the attempted derailment. I won’t spoil the ending for those who haven’t watched it. Regardless of whether you agree with him or not...

And shit for brains are the Lefts base!

Still pouting because Hillary doesn't think you are important enough to target you and your ilk with an ad?

I read this. He is correct. Trump's unfavorables are uuuge, he needs the conservative vote. Problem is, a lot of us find him untrustworthy so even if he were to say what he'd do ... why should we believe him? He flips and flops like a trout.

are you cruz supporters that bitter? Why should you vote for Trump? Many reasons- military, the wall, jobs but most importantly the SUPREME COURT!

Not bitter that Cruz is out, saw the writing on the wall a couple of weeks back. Am I disappointed? Sure. And? Stop projecting your shit onto me, it makes you look quite weak.

Go back and read some of my other posts in this thread on Trump and why I won't vote for him.

Still pouting because Hillary doesn't think you are important enough to target you and your ilk with an ad?

I see you DON'T READ the forum....dummy!

Forum List

Back