Levin: Hussein Obozo Didn't Call Netanyahu To Congradulate him, Instead..

He called him to demand Netanyahu fire his ambassador to the United States, Ron Dermer. Bibi told Obozo stick it where the sun don't shine.

"Mark Levin has apparently gotten the insider details on the phone conversation between Obama and Netanyahu, and reveals that Obama did NOT call Bibi to congratulate him on his victory. Instead, he called him to make demands on him:

Mark Levin EXPOSES why Obama really called Netanyahu and it wasn t to congratulate him The Right Scoop -

Mod edit: Please post only an excerpt, not the entire article.

Ron Dermer is a former AMERICAN Republican operative.

Good for him. And?

And he's a partisan hack.

btw, where did the nut Levin get his facts?

And so are you.

I dunno, why don't you ask him?!

He called him to demand Netanyahu fire his ambassador to the United States, Ron Dermer. Bibi told Obozo stick it where the sun don't shine.

"Mark Levin has apparently gotten the insider details on the phone conversation between Obama and Netanyahu, and reveals that Obama did NOT call Bibi to congratulate him on his victory. Instead, he called him to make demands on him:

Mark Levin EXPOSES why Obama really called Netanyahu and it wasn t to congratulate him The Right Scoop -

Mod edit: Please post only an excerpt, not the entire article.

Ron Dermer is a former AMERICAN Republican operative.

Good for him. And?

And he's a partisan hack.

btw, where did the nut Levin get his facts?

And so are you.

I dunno, why don't you ask him?!

I don't have to. I can just reject it as horseshit.

Bibi's been biting the hand that feeds him for years now. What did he expect?

Good job Obama! Asserting yourself and putting America first! Which is what righties keep saying is the reason they love Putin!

How exactly is Hussein putting America first? (this should be good)
America before Israel. A concept new to "American" conservatives.

No American conservative puts Israel before America, we just believe Israel should be treated as an ally. Hussein has not shown the ability to put American interests first. As a matter of fact him constantly taking shots at an ally is counterintuitive to America's interests.
Israel is not acting in its best interests. It is isolating itself, pissing off the entire planet, and criticizing the most important ally it has. An ally which, by the way, has done nothing but support it.

Go Bills!! If only EJ would come along...

Matt Cassel, maybe you haven't heard..
I'm all over it lol. I guess he's proven to be mediocre without Belicek (sic) micromanaging him. If he turns great that's fine! They seem to have everything else now, says here.

God I hate Bibi...a charismatic, veteran CHENEY. Horrible foreign policy and economic policy. Hopefully he helps as the bad cop...

Bibi's been biting the hand that feeds him for years now. What did he expect?

Good job Obama! Asserting yourself and putting America first! Which is what righties keep saying is the reason they love Putin!

How exactly is Hussein putting America first? (this should be good)
America before Israel. A concept new to "American" conservatives.

No American conservative puts Israel before America, we just believe Israel should be treated as an ally. Hussein has not shown the ability to put American interests first. As a matter of fact him constantly taking shots at an ally is counterintuitive to America's interests.
Israel is not acting in its best interests. It is isolating itself, pissing off the entire planet, and criticizing the most important ally it has. An ally which, by the way, has done nothing but support it.

When did they criticize their most important ally? Oh you mean the Iran deal? Do you expect them to stand idle when they are the one's dealing with an existential threat? Of course they're going to criticise the Iran deal. If America was really as great of an ally to israel as you say they are they would support them in exterminating hamas.

Levin doesn't need to lie. It was not a friendly phone call. Obama was being the pouter in chief that his boy Herzog didn't win.

Even the New York Time gleefully reported that Obama chewed out Netanyahu and brought up the issue of Dermer and the potential of asking for his removal.

You loony tune lefties going to call NYT's liars?

White House Antagonism Toward Netanyahu Grows
By JULIE HIRSCHFELD DAVISMARCH 20, 2015

WASHINGTON — The White House is stepping up its antagonism toward Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu despite his victory in this week’s elections, signaling that it is in no rush to repair a historic rift between the United States and Israel.

See this part? :lol: Backs up Levin doesn't it now. Chided. See that word chided?

In a congratulatory call to Mr. Netanyahu on Thursday that Mr. Obama waited two days to place, the president chided the prime minister for his pre-election declaration that no Palestinian state would be established on his watch.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/21/w...e-antagonism-toward-netanyahu-grows.html?_r=0
Actually, from your link , Obama said nothing about the ambassador, OF COURSE scorched him on the 2 state thing and race baiting...a disgrace.

Forum List

Back