Conservatives lack sense of humor, study finds

I'm sure there's a study that says leftwinger's are the biggest whiners and act more like little children

we see it on here daily

waaaaa

Last edited:
I'm sure there's a study that says leftwinger's are the biggest whiners and act more like little children

waaaaa

What's the matter? Truth hurts?

wvjmIr0.jpg

The lefties at APA only think we are lacking a sense of humor because their own lack of one means they don't recognize humor when they see it.

As a huge stand up comedy fan, I've found that comedians have a strange mix of liberal and conservative beliefs. They usually lean towards socially liberal. One of my favorite stand up comedians, Jim Norton, was recently attacked by feminist groups for calling Hillary Clinton psychotic on Comedy Central's "The Nightly Show". He was pressed to apologize for his "sexist" comments, but refused, only to double down on his remarks on Twitter. I love that shit. :D

Comedian Jim Norton Makes Female Panel Erupt in Gasps of Disagreement With Brutal Hillary Clinton Line TheBlaze.com

Colbert humor (or lack of it) is an interesting concept. It's possible that conservatives don't find him too funny but it is equally likely that liberals really believe that Colbert is a news analyst. Even though Colbert is employed by the comedy channel left wingers quote him as if his views about politics are valid. Maybe conservatives don't have a sense of humor when it comes to left wing comedians but it's pretty sure that liberals are stupid.

As a huge stand up comedy fan, I've found that comedians have a strange mix of liberal and conservative beliefs. They usually lean towards socially liberal. One of my favorite stand up comedians, Jim Norton, was recently attacked by feminist groups for calling Hillary Clinton psychotic on Comedy Central's "The Nightly Show". He was pressed to apologize for his "sexist" comments, but refused, only to double down on his remarks on Twitter. I love that shit. :D

Comedian Jim Norton Makes Female Panel Erupt in Gasps of Disagreement With Brutal Hillary Clinton Line TheBlaze.com

Jim Norton is a dick. He can be funny.....but it never gets him beyond the fact that he is a dick. Many nutters confuse comedy and snark. He's one of the few nutters who can craft a joke.

Its well known that humor increases with intelligence.

OTOH, they DO watch Fox.

That, in itself is pretty damn funny.

Jim Norton is a dick. He can be funny.....but it never gets him beyond the fact that he is a dick. Many nutters confuse comedy and snark. He's one of the few nutters who can craft a joke.

Jim Norton is a dick. That's why I love his comedy. :D But he's definitely not a nutter. When a woman asked him about Sarah Palin he said that she was psychotic too. He explained that one is a liberal psycho and the other is a conservative psycho. If there is anything he disagrees with the left on the most it's political correctness. The fact that he refused to apologize makes me like him even more.

Colbert humor (or lack of it) is an interesting concept. It's possible that conservatives don't find him too funny but it is equally likely that liberals really believe that Colbert is a news analyst. Even though Colbert is employed by the comedy channel left wingers quote him as if his views about politics are valid. Maybe conservatives don't have a sense of humor when it comes to left wing comedians but it's pretty sure that liberals are stupid.

I'm pretty sure you were molested as a child.

Forum List

Back