Letter From US Marine to Diane Fiendstain (D-USSR) Goes Viral

Dude is not a Marine any longer. He is a retired Marine.

Now....go ahead and tell me that makes no difference at all.

Once a marine Always a marine
And the oath that was sworn to protect and defend the Constitution does not have an expiration date. It's still good as the day he took the oath.
Hell I have sent letters to my Representatives. I've talked with them on the phone. The marine and I share the same thoughts, but he was way to nice,

Senator Dianne Feinstein,

I will not register my weapons should this bill be passed, as I do not believe it is the government’s right to know what I own. Nor do I think it prudent to tell you what I own so that it may be taken from me by a group of people who enjoy armed protection yet decry me having the same a crime. You ma’am have overstepped a line that is not your domain. I am a Marine Corps Veteran of 8 years, and I will not have some woman who proclaims the evil of an inanimate object, yet carries one, tell me I may not have one.

I am not your subject. I am the man who keeps you free. I am not your servant. I am the person whom you serve. I am not your peasant. I am the flesh and blood of America.

I am the man who fought for my country. I am the man who learned. I am an American. You will not tell me that I must register my semi-automatic AR-15 because of the actions of some evil man.

I will not be disarmed to suit the fear that has been established by the media and your misinformation campaign against the American public.

We, the people, deserve better than you.

Respectfully Submitted,
Joshua Boston
Cpl, United States Marine Corps
2004-2012

So he intends to violate his oath he made as a marine?

I expect him to be prosecuted by the Marines.

I will not register my weapons should this bill be passed, as I do not believe it is the government’s right to know what I own. Nor do I think it prudent to tell you what I own so that it may be taken from me by a group of people who enjoy armed protection yet decry me having the same a crime. You ma’am have overstepped a line that is not your domain. I am a Marine Corps Veteran of 8 years, and I will not have some woman who proclaims the evil of an inanimate object, yet carries one, tell me I may not have one.

I am not your subject. I am the man who keeps you free. I am not your servant. I am the person whom you serve. I am not your peasant. I am the flesh and blood of America.

I am the man who fought for my country. I am the man who learned. I am an American. You will not tell me that I must register my semi-automatic AR-15 because of the actions of some evil man.

I will not be disarmed to suit the fear that has been established by the media and your misinformation campaign against the American public.

Respectfully Submitted,
Joshua Boston
2004-2012

And what of Obama's oath as CINC? 4 dead Americans, 1 dead American from Fast N Furious but they don't matter.. they're expendable because you must protect Obama.. But SCREW the very people who have given you the freedom to oooze your propaganda and hate! How dare a United States Marine speak out about his Constitutional rights! Leftists want to prosecute him for this.. but the deaths of Americans?? NO BIG DEAL to leftists.

Last edited:
No clue about what? The fact that this letter was written by a retired Marine? A civilian? I think I have that clue. No thanks to the OP.

Well use that clue and give us an explanation why, if he is in fact retired it would make any difference at all??

Makes a huge difference. A marine writing a letter like that has balls and would be an interesting story.

A civilian doing so.......meh!

The OP knows that Americans sit upright and at attention when an active duty soldier has something to say. He used you nutters. You said thanks. Happy new Year.
soooo are you saying that if he was an active Maqrine he would have been punished for disagreeing with the leftist view ???:eusa_eh:

Well use that clue and give us an explanation why, if he is in fact retired it would make any difference at all??

Makes a huge difference. A marine writing a letter like that has balls and would be an interesting story.

The OP knows that Americans sit upright and at attention when an active duty soldier has something to say. He used you nutters. You said thanks. Happy new Year.
soooo are you saying that if he was an active Maqrine he would have been punished for disagreeing with the leftist view ???:eusa_eh:

Many will be shocked to see just how many military will refuse to follow orders that threaten American citizens.

Respectfully Submitted,
Joshua Boston
2004-2012

And what of Obama's oath as CINC? 4 dead Americans, 1 dead American from Fast N Furious but they don't matter.. they're expendable because you must protect Obama.. But SCREW the very people who have given you the freedom to oooze your propaganda and hate! How dare a United States Marine speak out about his Constitutional rights! Leftists want to prosecute him for this.. but the deaths of Americans?? NO BIG DEAL to leftists.

His oath as CINC is irrelevant to this matter.

Please be far, far less stupid. XXXXXXX

Last edited by a moderator:

Please be far, far less stupid.

It's irrelevant because you said so? Sorry, that dog doesn't hunt. Holding a US Marine to a standard you won't even hold his Commander to??????

Please be far, far less stupid and ask your mommy how to stick to the actual subject.

You may want to rewrite what you posted because right now you're projecting.
The President took an oath to protect and defend the constitution. So his oath is relevant.

Please be far, far less stupid.

It's irrelevant because you said so? Sorry, that dog doesn't hunt. Holding a US Marine to a standard you won't even hold his Commander to?????? It's completely relevant.

No, it's irrelevant because it has nothing to do with the subject matter.

XXXXXXX

Please be far, far less stupid .

The President took an oath to protect and defend the constitution. So his oath is relevant.

And yet, no matter how hard you stamp your little feet in impotent rage, it has nothing to do with this particular former Marine mentioned in the OP or the OP itself.

The only projection here is your misplaced fury about not being able to address what this is about.

Nothing new there.

My goodness...another post that begins with the word "so". Wonderful.

No....that is not what Iwad saying. Dummy.

Many will be shocked to see just how many military will refuse to follow orders that threaten American citizens.

Really? Will many be shocked?

Yes, whenever you post, they go off.

Oh! Great one! Clever nutter.

Oh! Great one! Liberals are the biggest bunch of nuts on this forum. All republicans are saying don't regulate guns, don't change the law. It's liberals wanting to change the laws, even though in all cities you have gotten gun bans gun violence is high.

Sandy Hook Elementary - GUN FREE ZONE

Airplanes used in 09/11 GUN FREE ZONES - prior to 1965 Americans were permitted to carry firearms on board , never a problem !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please be far, far less stupid .

And yet, no matter how hard you stamp your little feet in impotent rage, it has nothing to do with this particular former Marine mentioned in the OP or the OP itself.

The only projection here is your misplaced fury about not being able to address what this is about.

Nothing new there.
Listen up mother fucker when I am in a rage you'll fucking know it, Stop god damn projecting you fucking little bitch?
How's that for rage?

Forum List

Back