Let's Talk HOT SAUCE!

1107-2T.jpg

1108_Daves_Ghost1.jpg

18753162_028449423e_b.jpg

Jeesh, this thread is about hot sauce not your sex life, soggy. :disbelief:

dont flirt with me, ravir.. I don't want to deal with Mani following me around and pouting for the rest of the week. Though, I guess I should have known that any speak of food would cause you to become emotionally attached.

I love hot sauce, I put it on and in many things I eat.

What is your favorite hot sauce?

I love BW3's Medium Hot Sauce, and Franks Hot Sauce.

Any other kind I should try?

Me too, Frank's is my favorite...

I can tell you one NOT to try...

4189KJHBRBL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

tiger sauce is pretty good....

i use tabasco on a lot of things...shrimp toast....eggs...omelets...i make killer chicken wings

chicken wings fried

mix butter and tabasco in equal amounts....yes equal and toss wings in it...

watch for pockets like xox pointed out..tabasco in the eye...is a mother....

i dont like thing that are just hot to be hot....

Scoville scale - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

has the new hottest pepper in the world....and why would someone want to burn their mouths like that....milk will cut the burn the fastest

What are some of the things ya all put hot sauce on?

eggs... grits... put it in my pasta sauce... a shot in my meatloaf...

i'm sure i could think of more.

Crystal is amazing... found it in the Outer Banks.

Franks for a little change up cause they have all kinds of flavors and works with chicken.

Then there's a pepper sauce someone brought back from Barbados, but I can't remember the name.

Out on patrol most of us will always carry a small bottle of chilli sauce. We use it to spice up the rather mundane combat rations.

Yep. We all carried Tabasco sauce for the same reason. We would also use it on some of the more extreme road marches. Drink straight out of the bottle to bring you out of the "Zombie" state you sometimes found yourself in. (We'd do the same with instant coffee packs too).

We keep Dave's around to really spice things up. It's too hot for most folks and we just use it by the drop. Some friends and I have coined the term "Dave's face." It's the look people get on their face when they realize they've just taken a bite of the firey gates of Hell.

If you make a great chili and realize it isn't hot enough, throw about 6 - 9 drops of Dave's in the pot and you are good to go!

Forum List

Back