Let's talk about 'Sound of Freedom'

More to the point, if you don't like it or it's subject matter, just don't go. But don't join the meanspirited, evil people who try to tear down something because it emphasizes a crime the left, maybe a few on the right, doesn't want to believe is a problem.
Supposedly Barbie has some kind of woke feminist message if it does big deal let those who want to see it enjoy it same with Sound of Freedom. As long as you are not being forced to go see it or pay for other people’s ticket get over it.

People aren't allowed to have another opinion?

Lots of people who are against child trafficking have been saying to be wary of the film. Disclaimer: I don't know this guy, but he's just one of many who is talking about it from a discernment perspective.

So who fact checked the bearded guy? He might on the up and up. He might not be. Do you know him? Know his reputation? I certainly don't.

I have never suggested nobody is allowed a different opinion. I am of the opinion, however, that if you post your opinion on a message board that opinion is fair game to agree with, appreciate, challenge, discredit if you have the facts to do that.

I do hold the opinion that to pluck one investor out of thousands because that person has a particular reputation, and hold that person up as symbolic of what the film is, is not only disgustingly dishonest but highly unethical and in my opinion slanderous and libelous

You no doubt disagree which is your opinion that you have a constitutional right to express.

I want my reputation to be opposing dishonest and unethical commentary or propaganda or practices that are harmful to others who do not deserve the harm.

What do you want your reputation to be?

So who fact checked the bearded guy? He might on the up and up. He might not be. Do you know him? Know his reputation? I certainly don't.

I have never suggested nobody is allowed a different opinion. I am of the opinion, however, that if you post your opinion on a message board that opinion is fair game to agree with, appreciate, challenge, discredit if you have the facts to do that.

I do hold the opinion that to pluck one investor out of thousands because that person has a particular reputation, and hold that person up as symbolic of what the film is, is not only disgustingly dishonest but highly unethical and in my opinion slanderous and libelous

You no doubt disagree which is your opinion that you have a constitutional right to express.

I want my reputation to be opposing dishonest and unethical commentary or propaganda or practices that are harmful to others who do not deserve the harm.

What do you want your reputation to be?

It's not about one investor, though. Reportedly, Carlos Slim is one of the funders. That in and of itself is enough, I think, to at the very least look into it more and be careful... use discernment.

Keep in mind, we are living in very deceptive times. Anytime Hollywood gets involved with a huge production on a controversial issue, I always am a little wary, because Hollywood is used by the PTSB to condition people, to mislead, etc.

Here's another video, I don't know this couple, but they bring up some good points, so it's worth watching: Our Gut Reaction to The Sound of Freedom.

Because Marta was one of the investors in the film does not in any way make the film suspect. Fabian Marta was one of thousands of investors who made the film possible. Among thousands of any group of humans, you're bound to find a bad apple or two.

So shame on those who scoured among those thousands of investors to find one they could exploit to try to damage or compromise and/or falsely implicate a film exposing a topic the leftists don't want to even acknowledge or talk about, much less be featured in a popular movie. Such tactics are immoral, dishonest, reprehensible, and evil.

It would be far more honest to research those trying to discredit the film and learn their motives. I'm pretty sure their motives and methods are dishonorable.
I am not shocked that you run in here to defend child sex traffickers.

Because Marta was one of the investors in the film does not in any way make the film suspect. Fabian Marta was one of thousands of investors who made the film possible. Among thousands of any group of humans, you're bound to find a bad apple or two.

So shame on those who scoured among those thousands of investors to find one they could exploit to try to damage or compromise and/or falsely implicate a film exposing a topic the leftists don't want to even acknowledge or talk about, much less be featured in a popular movie. Such tactics are immoral, dishonest, reprehensible, and evil.

It would be far more honest to research those trying to discredit the film and learn their motives. I'm pretty sure their motives and methods are dishonorable.
This is a propaganda film created by Q-Mans for the purpose of hiding their actions.

Sort of like the Catholic Church having a pedophile lead the children's bible class.

Screenshot_20230805_122621_X.jpg
20230805_122638.jpg

There's been a lot of discussion about how this movie is a QAnon front. That's been proven. But now it's coming out that it's also a front for child-trafficking.

SHOT:

It has never been proven that the movie is a Qanon front

Your claim is a bald faced lie

It has not come out nor is it coming out that the movie is a front for child trafficking

Massive failure for you

• Tim Ballard, whose story inspired the summer hit "Sound of Freedom," was removed from Operation Underground Railroad after an investigation found he allegedly invited women to masquerade as his "wife" during undercover missions overseas only to use the ruse to coerce them into sharing a bed or showering together. Ballard did not comment to Vice. (Vice)

• Tim Ballard, whose story inspired the summer hit "Sound of Freedom," was removed from Operation Underground Railroad after an investigation found he allegedly invited women to masquerade as his "wife" during undercover missions overseas only to use the ruse to coerce them into sharing a bed or showering together. Ballard did not comment to Vice. (Vice)
Why would he comment to VICE. One of the most worthlless media outlets on earth?

Who ran this " investigation " ?

Why would he comment to VICE. One of the most worthlless media outlets on earth?

Who ran this " investigation " ?
Real news organizations always give the subject of an article - especially a critical one - the opportunity to respond to allegations.

Were you born yesterday? How do you not know this ancient, simple journalistic rule?

Forum List

Back