Let's talk about 'Sound of Freedom'

Real news organizations always give the subject of an article - especially a critical one - the opportunity to respond to allegations.

Were you born yesterday? How do you not know this ancient, simple journalistic rule?
VICE is not a real news organization

Now answer my question

VICE is not a real news organization

Now answer my question
Yes they are. And I did - you said "why would he talk to VICE" and I explained that he was given the opportunity. Because that's procedure whether he avails himself of it or not.

Try to keep up.

Yes they are. And I did - you said "why would he talk to VICE" and I explained that he was given the opportunity. Because that's procedure whether he avails himself of it or not.

Try to keep up.
No gthey afre not they are worthless lefty wing inventors of news not journalists/

You are now a LIAR

You did not answer my question now answer me you coward

Revelations about Tim Ballard’s sexual exploitation of women using coercive gaslighting about “doing whatever it takes to save a child” are the tip of the iceberg.The “7,000 children“ he allegedly rescued simply do not exist.

He raised tens of millions based on his fantasies—which include the QAnon meme that children were being trafficked in Wayfair cabinets.

The “rescue operations” Ballard sold to the victims of his fraud, were manufactured, theatrical performances designed to trauma-bond his targets & extract as much money (and/or sex) as possible.

According to his own whiteboard, Ballard funneled his donations from “taking sizzle to the rescue” to his own for-profit bank accounts & kicked back to his business partner Glenn Beck.h/t
@ACrimeJournal

Many producers and cast on Ballard’s exploitation film “Sound of Freedom” are connected to anti-American christofascist movements including the star Jim Caviezel who is deeply dissociated and brainwashed into Mike Flynn’s QAnon death cult.QAnon alleges that Democrats are child-trafficking pedophiles.

The producer & co-star of “Sound of Freedom” Eduardo Verastegui is a disciple of one of the most notorious pedophiles in Mexican history Marcial Maciel & is still a member of Maciel’s Legionaries of Christ, which trafficked hundreds of children to be raped by priests for decades. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legionaries_of_Christ…

In 2015, Verastegui and “Sound of Freedom” director Alejandro Monteverde shot a small film called “Little Boy” for which they auditioned over a thousand pre-pubescent boys.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Boy_(film)…

Verastegui recently announced his plan to run for president of Mexico.The projection is blinding. The press needs to dig into this nightmare and help get accountability for the victims of these men.

Right-Wingers got scammed AGAIN.

Forum List

Back