Let's talk about sex, children, the sex of children, sex with children, and sex for children.

Groomer’s will never ever get enough support to rape , molest or use children for fkn play toys!!
The sick are brainwashing them, two generations will be filled with child rapist and or molesters..
The more we make people aware of this stuff by sharing etc, then all the more find out about it.

The headlines you see glamorizing htis chit is lie they want the public to feel this is what’s going on because is brainwashes acceptance among the fkg clueless!!

CA7D2D7F-355E-4C7F-B7DB-F75D241A43D9.jpeg

Last edited:
Your type doesn’t believe chit if it doesn’t fit your narrative or the sources doesn’t meet your approval lol.

WTF do you think DONT SAY GAY bill was all about it had nothing to do with saying the word gay jackass.
What teachers are teaching Sex Ed to Kindergarteners? Name the school district.

Why is it that the--shall we say--most massive pockets of energy on the right have spent the past several years obsessed with the intersection of sex and children? First there was pizzagate. Then there was Qanon. And now allegations of pedo grooming have been flung around in such a way that they're basically the new "communist". I.E. a generic word for whatever you don't like such that the original and actual definition of the word is nearly being lost to history.

But before your leftists start high fiving, you're not innocent either. You spent four whole years accusing Donald of harboring secret incestuous intentions toward his daughter and talking about secret golden shower video tapes. While the scope of your depraved accusations might have been less, you're just as pervvy.

We made a Supreme Court nominee confirmation all about pedophiles. Florida is outlawing sex education courses that weren't happening in the first place. And while everyone says "think of the children" what everyone seems to mean is "look at my millions of pawns."

So what's the deal, people? Is the average American just out of ideas for how to effectively convince others that your proposals have merit? Are you reduced to simply dragging down the other side with salacious garbage at any cost? Are you projecting?
They dedicated a scene in the 1967 movie “A guide for the married man” to you and public teachers union

Tribalism mixed with intellectual laziness.

I read a piece a while back that really struck me. It asked whether it has been so long since we communicated with decency that we had lost that skill. "Use it or lose it", like a muscle.

There doesn't appear to be a bottom, although I'm not sure what is beneath pedophilia.
Oh, there's a bottom... When dialouge fails, we humans have a much more severe, and permanent method of getting our points across. This is just that awkward silence.

Why is it that the--shall we say--most massive pockets of energy on the right have spent the past several years obsessed with the intersection of sex and children? First there was pizzagate. Then there was Qanon. And now allegations of pedo grooming have been flung around in such a way that they're basically the new "communist". I.E. a generic word for whatever you don't like such that the original and actual definition of the word is nearly being lost to history.

But before your leftists start high fiving, you're not innocent either. You spent four whole years accusing Donald of harboring secret incestuous intentions toward his daughter and talking about secret golden shower video tapes. While the scope of your depraved accusations might have been less, you're just as pervvy.

We made a Supreme Court nominee confirmation all about pedophiles. Florida is outlawing sex education courses that weren't happening in the first place. And while everyone says "think of the children" what everyone seems to mean is "look at my millions of pawns."

So what's the deal, people? Is the average American just out of ideas for how to effectively convince others that your proposals have merit? Are you reduced to simply dragging down the other side with salacious garbage at any cost? Are you projecting?
How about we stop talking about sex and children and leave them the hell alone to grow up before achieving puberty?

In other words, let's destroy the democrat party once and for all.

What teachers are teaching Sex Ed to Kindergarteners? Name the school district.
Look it up yourself.

youtube.com
google.com

Hundreds of videos and articles have been posted on this website alone. If you haven't seen them, it is because you don't want to see them.

On the other hand, there were stories back in the 70s about alleged witches going around and murdering infants and eating them. And stories alleging that Jews killed infants to use their blood to make matzo for Passover go back centuries. Maybe we're actually romanticizing the past, imagining an idealism that was never there. Maybe this is all normal and homo sapiens are just poorly named and congenitally contemptible. :dunno:

Fool around and attempt to sexualize kids and you never know . . . you could end up tied to a stake and well done. Any questions?

Is it just me, or is this desperate attempt to cast an entire political party as "groomers" reminiscent of Vlad Putin's continually revolving door of excuses for why he's invaded Ukraine?

As a conservative I know nothing about pizzagate. I couldn't give a flying fuck about "QANON", couldn't even tell you what it means, and I nothing about pedo grooming.

Hey, don't forget Roy Moore, you know the "pedophile" which cost him an election? First off he was in his 20s and the girl(s) was a high schooler(s) approaching 18. Second the accusation demonstrates ignorance of the south and how shit was back in the day, you know...............

Jerry Lee Lewis had been married twice before. His second marriage had caused quite a stir when people realized it had taken place 23 days before his first divorce was final. That stir was nothing compared to the one his third marriage would cause, however. Though he had, again, gotten married before his divorce was final, it also came out that his third wife was also his third cousin — his 13-year-old third cousin.

Elvis Presley, the biggest rock star in the world, was dating a 14-year-old Priscilla Beaulieu, who would later become his wife.

There's nothing to implement. The pertinent matter is that the whole thing is a charade.
Are you denying the actual reports of when it happened?

I know they didn't air on CNN and MSNBC, but it's definitely happened, and is part of some public schools charter going forward.

It's creepy AF

Yes. Both parties project all the woes of our problems onto the 'other' parties.

Why do democrats support and promote pedophelia?

Is it just me, or is this desperate attempt to cast an entire political party as "groomers" reminiscent of Vlad Putin's continually revolving door of excuses for why he's invaded Ukraine?

Its just you. Democrats are the party of groomers, pedophiles, trans sickos and homo perverts.

More thinly veiled threats. Okay, Rambo.

If dialogue is above you, maybe you should find another hobby.
It’s not about me. It’s about society as a whole, and the answer to your observation/quandary.

Forum List

Back