Lets take a look at YET ANOTHER anti-american radical that Obama has appointed:

Jeezus, unfucking believable. That inexcusably biased BLOGSITE is the most cherry-picked bullshit about George Soros I've ever seen. Nice going, boink, but nevertheless it fails to tie Soros directly to policy making. He INVESTS in Apollo, just as hundreds of others do. An example of "Romantic Poet's" lies? "Obama’s largesse towards Brazil, came shortly after Soros invested heavily in Brazilian oil (Petrobras)." The US government, and in particular Barack Obama, played no part in awarding that contract.

Where did Texas oil barons like T. Boone Pickens invest their money before alternative energy projects became more popular? George Soros invests in ANYTHING that looks as if it will be profitable, just as "conservative" right-wing billionnaire investors do.

What's the expression you people like to use? Oh yeah, YOU FAIL!!

You twit. I posted that link because it has all five parts of Beck's 'connect the dots' shows on it. I didn't even click on the link you obviously did and I don't read that blog. It was merely convenient to have a link w/all five shows on it, rather than posting all five youtube links on here. Maggie, do everyone a favor. If you're going to come into the end of a thread and start posting try reading the entire thread first so you don't look like an ass.

I did read it all, that's the problem. :lol: If you didn't want me to, you should have posted ALL the YouTubes. And I did read all the thread contributions, and I do know the difference between your politics and my own. You would rather believe Glenn Beck than your own mother probably (you know, the one who might have told you to cover your ass before you start making wild accusations).

Note, YOU read some random bloggers posts and took them to heart, not I. :lol:

Can't even look at the video and see the connections? Beck's just putting it all in one place . . . yet all anyone can do is call him a loon . . . and ignore the dots. I cannot believe more people aren't outraged that so many radical people are tied to this administration.

That would mean admitting they were wrong. Libs don't do that (therefore they can never learn from their mistakes and are doomed, doomed to keep repeating them).
That is why they call names, they don't have to think of a reasonable arguement if the person they are "telling" some ideal that doesn't work.

The blanket assertion is ignorant, period. You people are desperately looking for cracks where you can stick a wedge in and poke around for something damaging against this administration. And when it can't be found, like Beck, it just gets made up with words that make it seem as though there is something ominous afoot.

Can't even look at the video and see the connections? Beck's just putting it all in one place . . . yet all anyone can do is call him a loon . . . and ignore the dots. I cannot believe more people aren't outraged that so many radical people are tied to this administration.

That would mean admitting they were wrong. Libs don't do that (therefore they can never learn from their mistakes and are doomed, doomed to keep repeating them).
That is why they call names, they don't have to think of a reasonable arguement if the person they are "telling" some ideal that doesn't work.

Republican talking heads have a long history of stringing together many half-lies and outright falsehoods to create a narrative that seems plausible to their supporters. Glenn Beck is a master at this type of propaganda.

A narrative like this is the reason why we invaded Iraq, and the reason why John Kerry and Max Cleland, two war heroes, were painted as traitors for large segments of the population.

This thread is part of one such narrative.

There is in fact no connection at all between Jeff Jones and Mr Obama proven by either Mr Beck or this thread.

Indeed. How well I remember the attempts made to string together some useful connection between Saddam Hussein and Osama bin Laden. It reached the point of laugh-out-loud absurdity (that was a WND project, as I recall).

Our Government should immediately halt all funding for all "Community Organizer" groups like ACORN. ACORN is not the only "Community Organizer" group receiving American Tax Dollars. They are all partisan Democratic Party front groups. Why should all Americans have to pay for partisan Democratic Party front groups? These groups never support any Republican candidates therefore should not receive tax dollars. I certainly don't support these "Community Organizer" groups so why should i have to pay for them? End all funding for these groups immediately. Anything less will be unacceptable.

For instance, in another of Glenn's shows that I was forced to watch on this board recently, Glenn and an expert pointed out the large numbers of the national debt, showed a lot of charts with debt numbers, and then made the following leap:

Glenn: "But why are "they" creating this debt"
"Expert": "To increase the power of the Executive Branch over the other branches."

Glenn then agreed.

The so-called "expert" was a FoxBusiness channel correspondent.

They gave no explanation for this apparent intuitive leap, they just basically stated that the national debt was in fact a plot by the Obama administration to turn the government into a totalitarian state.

Now they, and lots of bloggers will repeat this as an "accepted truth" as "proved" on his show.

You see how that works? Beck presents a series of unrelated data, and then pretends said data is "proof" of his crazy-assed theories.

Are there transcripts of his shows anywhere? At CNN online, you can find transcripts of every show going back an entire month. Very handy.

The info on the RomanticPoet site is taken from the Apollo Alliance's website. I provided that link in another post on here. I provided the RP link because of information further down the page. Must I continue to point the obvious out to you?

You should scrutinize your own posted material better. The first TWO PARAGRAPHS come from Apollo which says little to confirm Bech's assumptions other than Apollo contributed statistical information which it had been gathering for years. Like, so what? The rest begins with the blog opinionator, starting with Bech's little demo.

Romanticpoet’s Weblog
Just another WordPress.com weblogApollo Alliance Writing Legislation? Stimulus Bill, Cap and Trade Bill, Healthcare Bill? America Needs To Know!

UPDATE! 8/4/09 The Apollo Alliance has now ADMITTED that they wrote the Stimulus Bill AND the Cap and Trade Bill. It will only be a matter of time before America learns THEY wrote the Healthcare Bill too!

Here is the ONLY part that can be attributed to Apollo Alliance:

Apollo Weekly Update, 2/20/09: Clean Energy Breakthrough in Stimulus, Next Steps
By: Keith Schneider
Date: 2/20/2009

While the clean energy focus of the stimulus was inspired by the Apollo’s vision, the specific content of many of the bill’s provision was influenced by policy proposals that the Apollo Alliance made last year in The New Apollo Program and the Apollo Economic Recovery Act. “The recovery bill represents the focused work of labor, business, environmental and social justice organizations who developed a clear strategy about where the nation needed to go, and worked together to achieve it,” said Phil Angelides, former California treasurer and chairman of the Apollo Alliance.

As Senator Harry Reid, the Senate Majority Leader, noted in a statement. “We’ve talked about moving forward on these ideas for decades. The Apollo Alliance has been an important factor in helping us develop and execute a strategy that makes great progress on these goals and in motivating the public to support them.”

Yes and all those pesky charts down the page are just pretty pictures.

Yup. If he had credible PROOF, he would post it in text form, not embellish with crude drawings. This is an intentional format meant to suck you in. I remember seeing the one where he was attempting to tie the health care plan to Hitler's eugenics, and his little easel was just full of lines going back and forth and crossing each other, none of which made a lick of sense. The two gentlemen sitting at the table were supposed to be fascinated, but instead looked dumbfounded as they sat stonefaced. Odd that I can't find THAT on YouTube at all.

Our Government should immediately halt all funding for all "Community Organizer" groups like ACORN. ACORN is not the only "Community Organizer" group receiving American Tax Dollars. They are all partisan Democratic Party front groups. Why should all Americans have to pay for partisan Democratic Party front groups? These groups never support any Republican candidates therefore should not receive tax dollars. I certainly don't support these "Community Organizer" groups so why should i have to pay for them? End all funding for these groups immediately. Anything less will be unacceptable.

Okay, the next time Republican community organizers knock on my door, I'll just smartly inform them that they're a partisan front group, so go away.

Okay, the next time Republican community organizers knock on my door, I'll just smartly inform them that they're a partisan front group, so go away.
Don't fret in the least about that knock ever coming.

Don't fret in the least about that knock ever coming.

Are you kidding? During any election, both parties knock at my door, send mail, call. But I actually like to listen to them, so I do answer the door.

I think George Soros and the Democrats can pay for these groups themselves. They don't need my tax dollars. They should be stripped of tax payer funding immediately. End of story.

This is Part I in a multi-part set of posts. When you’ve finished reading this post, be sure to follow up with Part II: Anna Burger and the Change to Win Story.

A library of all supporting documents, plus other records and reports, can be found at:
The ACORN Money Trail (also includes records for SEIU, America Votes, Tides Foundation and more)

First, Some Introductory References on Wade Rathke:

Wade Rathke is the Chief Organizer of ACORN International, Founder and Chief Organizer of ACORN (1970-2008), and Founder and Chief Organizer of Local 100, Service Employees International Union. He is also a Board Member of the Tides Foundation, a well-known left-supporting organization, also well known to Barack Obama.

What is the structural connection between ACORN, SEIU and the Tides Foundation? And what does it have to do with Barack Obama? First, it appears there’s somehow a *real* connection between organizations, if you start just by looking at Rathke’s own website:

waderathke1
And Now, Let’s Begin the Story

In 2000, Dale Rathke, brother of ACORN founder Wade Rathke, allegedly embezzled $1 million dollars from the ACORN organization. In an effort to help Wade Rathke hide his brother’s crime and keep the scandal a secret, Tides Foundation founder and Rathke’s fellow board member, Drummond Pike, is alleged to have funneled nearly $1 million dollars to ACORN through a front/subsidiary that was titled “Citizens Consulting Inc.” (which is also commonly known as “Citizens Services Inc.”). Pike later admitted to reporters that he was in fact the secret donor, indicating he did so to try and protect the integrity of the organization.

It is interesting to note here that Citizens Consulting Inc., (aka Citizens Services Inc. – CSI) will become headlines again during the 2008 Presidential election for Obama and the subject of a Congressional hearing.

Go to the link to be able to link to everything else. READ.

ACORN Part I: Rathke, ACORN, SEIU, the Tides Foundation, Oh My! « Liberty Chick

ACORN receives grants for individual non-partisan projects from the Government.

They do not receive any blanket funding. Like Halliburton did.

Are there transcripts of his shows anywhere? At CNN online, you can find transcripts of every show going back an entire month. Very handy.

There are, but they are not dependable.

FoxNews edits it's transcripts and cleanses them of any offensive material.

It's true, I'm not kidding, they admit it.

Zoom-boing said:
Go to the link to be able to link to everything else. READ.

ACORN Part I: Rathke, ACORN, SEIU, the Tides Foundation, Oh My! « Liberty Chick

All I can say is good luck with this witch hunt. It's suddenly reminiscent of Whitewater.

And as far as the name-calling goes, I am usually the one being personally attacked on threads I participate in, and when I call people on it, they usually respond with more personal insults, while I hold up my part of the argument in a logical manner.

Not that I care about people insulting me, but as far as the point you were making goes, it's an answer.

Thank you for answering.
Can you tell me why tax payer money should continue to go to an organization that has been brought up on numerous charges: from voter registration fraud to embezzlement to the current undercover "stings" that show ACORN workers accepting sex slavery and giving the impression that they are willing to use taxpayer money to support it?
I don't want to talk about "everything" being corrupt. I want to discuss the blatant disregard for laws and the responsibility of federal dollars (our money) being used, for illegal purposes. If ACORN is giving "businesses" like this home loans, knowing the borrowers are highly likely to desert the property (and the loan), doesn't that leave the taxpayers holding the bag for these properties that are devalued (trashed and left)? Isn't that a TERRIBLE investment of our dollars? It is not a democrat or republican issue. It is an economic issue (the economy). Why do the libs resist calling this wrong, illegal, unacceptable, bad for organizations everywhere, or desperately in need of federal investigation/oversight?
Bottom line: if the democratic people that want to hold Republicans to a very high standard are unwilling to stop illegal behavior (minimimal standard) of their organizations and politicians, how is any person that is not a democrat to trust, believe any idea/program the democrats put forward? Doesn't that just drag down the standards of society and hurt all of us, Americans?

And as far as the name-calling goes, I am usually the one being personally attacked on threads I participate in, and when I call people on it, they usually respond with more personal insults, while I hold up my part of the argument in a logical manner.

Not that I care about people insulting me, but as far as the point you were making goes, it's an answer.

Thank you for answering.
Can you tell me why tax payer money should continue to go to an organization that has been brought up on numerous charges: from voter registration fraud to embezzlement to the current undercover "stings" that show ACORN workers accepting sex slavery and giving the impression that they are willing to use taxpayer money to support it?
I don't want to talk about "everything" being corrupt. I want to discuss the blatant disregard for laws and the responsibility of federal dollars (our money) being used, for illegal purposes. If ACORN is giving "businesses" like this home loans, knowing the borrowers are highly likely to desert the property (and the loan), doesn't that leave the taxpayers holding the bag for these properties that are devalued (trashed and left)? Isn't that a TERRIBLE investment of our dollars? It is not a democrat or republican issue. It is an economic issue (the economy). Why do the libs resist calling this wrong, illegal, unacceptable, bad for organizations everywhere, or desperately in need of federal investigation/oversight?
Bottom line: if the democratic people that want to hold Republicans to a very high standard are unwilling to stop illegal behavior (minimimal standard) of their organizations and politicians, how is any person that is not a democrat to trust, believe any idea/program the democrats put forward? Doesn't that just drag down the standards of society and hurt all of us, Americans?
The bottom line concerning Obama and ACORN is this:
Obama worked as an advising attorney for ACORN. That means he advised them ON THE LAW. Now, ACORN workers were caught giving advice to what they thought were actually a pimp and prostitute, on how to SKIRT THE LAW. Obama's full connection to ACORN must be investigated. Those scumbags in ACORN were advising on how to cover up BLATANT CHILD EXPLOITATION AND ABUSE. Advised them on how to hide the profits from said CHILD EXPLOITATION AND ABUSE. They advised them based on interpretations OF THE LAW that were explained to them BY ADVISING ATTORNEYS. Barrack HUSSEIN Obama WAS ONE OF THOSE ADVISING ATTORNEYS at one time. We need to find out what his exact role was, and what ADVISING was he doing.
When we look at the defiant attitude he gave when questioned about ACORN this past sunday, and the fact that HE BLATANTLY LIED when he claimed to not know about the extent of the federal funding ACORN received, it sent up red flags big time. IT MUST BE INVESTIGATED!

The bottom line concerning Obama and ACORN is this:
Obama worked as an advising attorney for ACORN. That means he advised them ON THE LAW. Now, ACORN workers were caught giving advice to what they thought were actually a pimp and prostitute, on how to SKIRT THE LAW. Obama's full connection to ACORN must be investigated. Those scumbags in ACORN were advising on how to cover up BLATANT CHILD EXPLOITATION AND ABUSE. Advised them on how to hide the profits from said CHILD EXPLOITATION AND ABUSE. They advised them based on interpretations OF THE LAW that were explained to them BY ADVISING ATTORNEYS. Barrack HUSSEIN Obama WAS ONE OF THOSE ADVISING ATTORNEYS at one time. We need to find out what his exact role was, and what ADVISING was he doing.
When we look at the defiant attitude he gave when questioned about ACORN this past sunday, and the fact that HE BLATANTLY LIED when he claimed to not know about the extent of the federal funding ACORN received, it sent up red flags big time. IT MUST BE INVESTIGATED!

ROFL. Yet another massive stretch leading nowhere.

Obama once worked as an attorney DEFENDING ACORN IN A VOTER RIGHTS CASE in the early 90's.

Which had nothing to do with any of the criminal counts currently being discussed. In fact it's very likely that at the time Obama was doinig said Pro-Bono work, that none of the people involved in the current cases even worked for ACORN.

Keep on blindly stabbing though, eventually you might hit something. Or you and your buds may just look like fools.

Thank you for answering.

Acorn's funding has been cut off. Isn't that the end of that story? Seems by now, you're beating a dead horse.

But I am so tempted to start posting links on the millions in taxpayer money spent on Halliburton's (and subsidiaries) fraud which everyone seems to have conveniently forgotten. We could even start that analogous conversation by asking whatever happened to the $8.5 billion handed over to Iraqis by Paul Bremer and never accounted for.

Bad behavior only on the part of Dems or Dem organizations? Hardly, my friend, hardly...

JEFF JONES!
Growing Up in the Weather Underground: A Father and Son Tell Their Story
Remember people, this man is just an arms reach away from the president, just as SELF AVOWED COMMUNIST Van Jones WAS. This man is a founding member of the Weather Underground, along with Obama's good buddy Bill Ayers. Like Obama's good buddy Bill Ayers, Jeff Jones was involved in several bombings that were meant to kill our FELLOW AMERICANS. Like Obama's good buddies, Bill Ayers and Van Jones, Jeff Jones is anti-american to the core.
Now, ANYBODY who approves of ANY of these men being given appointments in Obama's administration, should be considered complete IDIOTS!. Period, end of story.

Read the above linked article very carefully. It is beyond disturbing to see a nutjob such as Jones ANYWHERE near the POTUS.

jeff jones should have been executed for his crimes decades ago and we would not have this problem now.

Forum List

Back