Lets take a look at YET ANOTHER anti-american radical that Obama has appointed:

Wicked Jester

Libsmackin'chef
Aug 4, 2009
So. Cal, Malibu!
JEFF JONES!
Growing Up in the Weather Underground: A Father and Son Tell Their Story
Remember people, this man is just an arms reach away from the president, just as SELF AVOWED COMMUNIST Van Jones WAS. This man is a founding member of the Weather Underground, along with Obama's good buddy Bill Ayers. Like Obama's good buddy Bill Ayers, Jeff Jones was involved in several bombings that were meant to kill our FELLOW AMERICANS. Like Obama's good buddies, Bill Ayers and Van Jones, Jeff Jones is anti-american to the core.
Now, ANYBODY who approves of ANY of these men being given appointments in Obama's administration, should be considered complete IDIOTS!. Period, end of story.

Read the above linked article very carefully. It is beyond disturbing to see a nutjob such as Jones ANYWHERE near the POTUS.

Last edited:
In case anyone is wondering why Obama was nervous and flustered at the ACORN question on Sunday, and why he is completely ducking FOX news, it's because the dots are being thoroughly connected and, he knows full well that those dots are connecting directly to HIM!
Face it, Obama has some serious problems coming down the road. His corrupt associations are catching up to him. His lies are catching up to him. The "CHICAGO POLITICIAN" in him is catching up to him.
Now, lets play "connect the dots!":
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9If_Xupklqw]YouTube - Glenn Beck: Exposes Jeff Jones, Weather Underground Founder & National Apollo Alliance Adviser[/ame]

Bill Ayers? Good buddy? Why does anyone think they were good buddies? Is everyone you ever met in your life your "good buddy"?

Where does this crap even come from?

Hey you, there was a black American who, in the early sixties, joined the Marines, then applied and was accepted to the Navy Medical Corp. He graduated class Valedictorian. He was part of the team that operated on President LB Johnson. He also earned THREE White House commendations and finished SIX years with an Honorable Discharge.

He became angry when it was discovered the US government ran a program to keep blacks and their wives and children sick with syphilis for generations EVEN WHEN THEY HAD THE CURE. This was known as the "Tuskegee Experiment". One of the worst things the government ever did. This man became very angry. Any idea what his name was? Did the US turn him against his country for doing this awful thing?

Bill Ayers? Good buddy? Why does anyone think they were good buddies? Is everyone you ever met in your life your "good buddy"?

Where does this crap even come from?

Hey you, there was a black American who, in the early sixties, joined the Marines, then applied and was accepted to the Navy Medical Corp. He graduated class Valedictorian. He was part of the team that operated on President LB Johnson. He also earned THREE White House commendations and finished SIX years with an Honorable Discharge.

He became angry when it was discovered the US government ran a program to keep blacks and their wives and children sick with syphilis for generations EVEN WHEN THEY HAD THE CURE. This was known as the "Tuskegee Experiment". One of the worst things the government ever did. This man became very angry. Any idea what his name was? Did the US turn him against his country for doing this awful thing?
Did he declare war against the US and actively ATTEMPT TO MURDER OUR FELLOW AMERICANS?
Nice try at the usual spineless liberal method of spin and deflect.
Christ, liberals are friggin' IDIOTS!

In case anyone is wondering why Obama was nervous and flustered at the ACORN question on Sunday, and why he is completely ducking FOX news, it's because the dots are being thoroughly connected and, he knows full well that those dots are connecting directly to HIM!
Face it, Obama has some serious problems coming down the road. His corrupt associations are catching up to him. His lies are catching up to him. The "CHICAGO POLITICIAN" in him is catching up to him.
Now, lets play "connect the dots!":
YouTube - Glenn Beck: Exposes Jeff Jones, Weather Underground Founder & National Apollo Alliance Adviser

OMG -- Another Blech power-point presentation. How hilarious. Right now, I'm working on a memo I shall send anonymously to Fox's newest investigative reporter which ties Barack Obama to a secret society operating with FEMA funds that intends to take full advantage of the opportunity to enforce martial law during the next major hurricane. (Hmm, maybe just the floods in Georgia will do...). Yes, I shall include an attachment which Blech can blow up and arrange on his easel and invite an "expert" on secret societies who will then inform us how THE ONE Secret Society is connected to the Rothchilds, the Bilderbergers, and Freemasons and as one, have chosen to incorporate Sharia law (the most orderly of New World Orders) and ultimately rule the United States by caliphate with Barack Obama as its Dear Leader.

next-glenn-beck.jpg

Can't even look at the video and see the connections? Beck's just putting it all in one place . . . yet all anyone can do is call him a loon . . . and ignore the dots. I cannot believe more people aren't outraged that so many radical people are tied to this administration.

Last edited:
Can't even look at the video and see the connections? Beck's just putting it all in one place . . . yet all anyone can do is call him a loon . . . and ignore the dots. I cannot believe more people aren't outraged that so many radical people are tied to this administration.

the people who are not outraged are the people who hate the USA. The want "fundamental transformation" aka Marxism. aka redistribution of wealth, aka death to capitalism. comrade. the people who are not outraged want the same thing this marxist regime wants. it's no mystery.

you cannot listen to this and think anything other than "marxism"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iivL4c_3pck]YouTube - Obama Bombshell Redistribution of Wealth Audio Uncovered[/ame]

OMG -- Another Blech power-point presentation. How hilarious. Right now, I'm working on a memo I shall send anonymously to Fox's newest investigative reporter which ties Barack Obama to a secret society operating with FEMA funds that intends to take full advantage of the opportunity to enforce martial law during the next major hurricane. (Hmm, maybe just the floods in Georgia will do...). Yes, I shall include an attachment which Blech can blow up and arrange on his easel and invite an "expert" on secret societies who will then inform us how THE ONE Secret Society is connected to the Rothchilds, the Bilderbergers, and Freemasons and as one, have chosen to incorporate Sharia law (the most orderly of New World Orders) and ultimately rule the United States by caliphate with Barack Obama as its Dear Leader.
I think Terral beat you to it.

That's the same video I watched that was posted earlier in the thread.

I'm still trying to figure out what position Mr. Jones was appointed to by Obama.

Got an answer?

Neither Jeff Jones nor Van Jones ever posed any threat to this country. The fringers are becoming even more hysterical with each passing day, I'm afraid.

THIS is someone who is a danger to the country. THIS is the person that real conservatives should be smacking down, hard, because HE and his ilk are tearing the country apart. He has now graduated to borderline traitor by his continuing UNDOCUMENTED, INVALIDATED charges and by playing his tune to an angry WHITE minority and inciting them to violence.

Morning Joe

I'm still trying to figure out what position Mr. Jones was appointed to by Obama.

Got an answer?

Neither Jeff Jones nor Van Jones ever posed any threat to this country. The fringers are becoming even more hysterical with each passing day, I'm afraid.

THIS is someone who is a danger to the country. THIS is the person that real conservatives should be smacking down, hard, because HE and his ilk are tearing the country apart. He has now graduated to borderline traitor by his continuing UNDOCUMENTED, INVALIDATED charges and by playing his tune to an angry WHITE minority and inciting them to violence.

Morning Joe
Jeff Jones never posed a threat to this country? LMAO. Read up on the Weathermen.

Got an answer?

Morning Joe

I can see where you might spout that shit,, you are of course a complete and utter accomplice to the "transformation of America" a marxist. you agree with everything they say and do. congratulations.

Forum List

Back