Let's start kerry VP wager

Tom Brokaw that;s a hoot :clap: :clap:

I think Edwards. Hillary would never run for VP. She is far too proud!

Doesnt Kerry have to make it to the convention before this really matters? They may try to pull a loutenburg on us.

I know they'll ditch Kerry and nominate Jimmy Carter and Walter Mondale lol

Hmmm. Let's see. He'll need someone that will appeal to southern voters. Someone likeable and approachable to counteract the fact that he's a jerk. Someone to help with the situation in Israel. Someone to generally help him defeat President Bush.

How about Jesus.

Originally posted by Jimmyeatworld
Hmmm. Let's see. He'll need someone that will appeal to southern voters. Someone likeable and approachable to counteract the fact that he's a jerk. Someone to help with the situation in Israel. Someone to generally help him defeat President Bush.

How about Jesus.

:laugh:

I think He's already got a higher office.

Originally posted by gop_jeff
:laugh:

I think He's already got a higher office.

True. Guess Christ wouldn't be willing to take a demotion like that. I suppose Kerry will have to settle for Edwards.

How long before acludem or PJ post John McCain?

I'll have to leave that one up for acludem. I would love McCain to be president, but he has already said he would never be on Kerry's ticket.

I would've liked Edwards to be the nominee, but I think Kerry would ruin his politically future, so I don't want him to be the VP. I'll go for Bob Graham.

Originally posted by Jimmyeatworld

How about Jesus.

It would take a miracle for kerry to win, true.

I think Kerry will ask Ted Kennedy to run as vice-president because he needs someone who is alot more conservative on his ticket to appeal to the voters.;)

Since my presence has been requested in this thread...:D
my personal choice would be Bill Richardson. I would also be very happy with Sen. Edwards or Sen. McCain. Hillary won't happen. I don't think Gephardt will get it either. Another interesting possibility is Governor Vilsack of Iowa.

acludem

Maybe his wife? That way he can have more control over his source of income...:D

Biden has made it very clear he wants McCain this weekend. The Dem party wanting 2 war heroes on thier ticket?? More examples of the desperation they must feel. "Anyone but Bush" is a confession that Hillary is all they have and she is wisely waiting for '08. McCain seems to be a descent guy but he sure loves having his mug on TV and is playing both parties now.

Well, since it looks like my whole UBL deal is not going to come to fruition, I guess I need to get serious.

Let's see...........

Kerry is going to need someone already vetted by the press. Someone who talks in a more lively yet viciously annoying manner than does Kerry. Someone who will defend even the most egregious Kerry flip-flop. Someone who can filibuster his debate opponent into unconsciousness, never letting him get a word in edgewise. Someone with an ego nearly as large as Kerry's. Someone who is a dedicated liberal partisan. Someone who has experience attacking President Bush, day after day after day.

It's SOOOOOOOO obvious:

Chris Matthews!

I have really had a hard time guessing on this one. Might be a stalling tactic until some news bombshell helps them decide.

Forum List

Back