McCarthy: “A bathroom door locks”

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Apr 28, 2011
In a Republic, actually
‘Asked by reporters whether it was a good look for Trump to have stored boxes of documents in a Mar-a-Lago bathroom, McCarthy responded, "I don’t know. Is it a good picture to have boxes in a garage that opens all the time?" McCarthy said, drawing comparisons to the circumstances surrounding documents found in President Joe Biden's possession.

"A bathroom door locks," McCarthy added.’

Conservatives continue to attempt to defend the indefensible.

‘Asked by reporters whether it was a good look for Trump to have stored boxes of documents in a Mar-a-Lago bathroom, McCarthy responded, "I don’t know. Is it a good picture to have boxes in a garage that opens all the time?" McCarthy said, drawing comparisons to the circumstances surrounding documents found in President Joe Biden's possession.

They weren’t classified documents, so what is there to defend?

Your guy had classified documents he stole for years and years sitting in his garage, among other places.

The gig is up, everyone see this for what it is, political persecution.

Your guy had classified documents he stole for years and years sitting in his garage, among other places.

Keep supporting criming by the orange sexual abuser.

McCarthy exhibits his dishonesty, corruption, and stupidity as he attempts to appease and pander to Trump supporters – who are just as dishonest, corrupt, and stupid.

You can unloack a bathroom door buy pushing a toothpick in the little round hole on the outside. That seems pretty secure to me.

if you dont think bathroom doors dont have locks on them jones....then you must be pretty stupid too...or you still use an outhouse....
So that's where you want to secure state secrets? Behind a "locked" bathroom door?

My kid used to lock himself in every once in a while . Took less than a minute to get it open

So that's where you want to secure state secrets? Behind a "locked" bathroom door?

My kid used to lock himself in every once in a while . Took less than a minute to get it open
no thats not what i want....i was replying to jones reply to....‘"A bathroom door locks," jones said "Yes, most conservatives are truly this stupid and dishonest.".....to believe a bathroom door has a lock on it?....

McCarthy exhibits his dishonesty, corruption, and stupidity as he attempts to appease and pander to Trump supporters – who are just as dishonest, corrupt, and stupid.
Again, Mrs. Jones, loosen up that facediaper and breathe some air.
Change out the maxipad and take a Midol the cramps will end soon.

Keep up the Trump campaign pitch though it is working wonders for the next president.

Forum List

Back