Let's review WHY Flynn and Papadopolus are NOW felons....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
It seems that to Trump cultists, folks like Flynn, Manafort, Gates, Papadopulous, Page and a host of others, were only hired by Pence as "coffee boys".....

Escapism of reality is a possible way to assuage one's delusional tendencies....but reality has a way of filtering back in.

Flynn and Papadopolus had to OPENLY state in court that they LIED to the FBI, thereby officially making them FELONS .....

Now, right wingers will say,"so what?"..."So they lied"...."that has nothing to do with Trump"

But, of course, these Trump acolytes are wrong.......
What were the real reasons why these 2 lied?

Well, they lied about their overtures to Russian spies, not only for personal gains, but they lied ON BEHALF OF THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN. .........THAT is the proverbial "smoking gun".....

Trump openly stated that he fired Flynn because he lied to Pence AND to the FBI....which then makes Trump's attempts to get Flynn "off the hook" with Comey....and the subsequent refusal by Comey to do Trump's bidding and Comey's firing....MAKES TRUMP the primary culprit in obstructing the pursuit of justice.

Same with Papadopuous.......and the indictment for money-laundering by Manafort and Gates also makes Trump into....at the very LEAST.....an idiot for hiring them....and at WORST an accessory.

So, my dear right wingers, feign to yourself that there's no there there.....and reap the consequences.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Flynn was fire for lying. Then he was convicted of lying. Not sure why you think that’s difficult to understand nor why you think that makes him a credible witness in a court of law

OK, moron.....WHAT was Flynn's lie to the FBI???....

Was the lie about presidential blow jobs..............OR, was the lie about meetings with Russians spies on behalf of the Trump campaign???

Careful now................LOL

It seems that to Trump cultists, folks like Flynn, Manafort, Gates, Papadopulous, Page and a host of others, were only hired by Pence as "coffee boys".....

Escapism of reality is a possible way to assuage one's delusional tendencies....but reality has a way of filtering back in.

Flynn and Papadopolus had to OPENLY state in court that they LIED to the FBI, thereby officially making them FELONS .....

Now, right wingers will say,"so what?"..."So they lied"...."that has nothing to do with Trump"

But, of course, these Trump acolytes are wrong.......
What were the real reasons why these 2 lied?

Well, they lied about their overtures to Russian spies, not only for personal gains, but they lied ON BEHALF OF THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN. .........THAT is the proverbial smoking gun".....

trump openly stated that he fired Flynn because he lied to Pence AND to the FBI....which then makes Trump's attempts to get Flynn "off the hook" with Comey....and the subsequent refusal by Comey to do Trump's bidding and Comey's firing....MAKES TRUMP the primary culprit in obstructing the pursuit of justice.

Same with Papadopuous.......and the indictment for money-laundering by Manafort and Gates also makes Trump into....at the very LEAST.....an idiot for hiring them....and at WORST an accessory.

So, my dear right wingers, feign to yourself that there's no there there.....and reap the consequences.

Just more assumptions, speculation and innuendo. Claiming you know the inside scoop just makes you a liar just like Flynn.

• Banned
hey nat,how come when someone doesnt give you answer you want,you start with the name calling?....

I grew up in New York and have little tolerance for cultist morons?

Sorry for having offended you delicate sensibilities.....
I guess I'm just another New Yorker like your orange hero?

the blackmailable NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISER appointed by president puppet has flipped.... the CAMPAIGN MANAGER is under house arrest....
the COFFEE BOY pleads guilty... & MANAFORT'S ' ASSOCIATE ' - also under house arrest, just had his request to party away from home new year's eve DENIED.

tutt fucking tutt. guilty is as guilty does & trumpco needs to be worried. more are to follow because mueller WILL be fair.

• Banned
Just more assumptions, speculation and innuendo. Claiming you know they inside scoop just makes you a liar just like Flynn.

well, thank you for confirming that Flynn IS a liar.......Now share with us WHY you think Flynn lied and the NATURE of his lie.

Just more assumptions, speculation and innuendo. Claiming you know they inside scoop just makes you a liar just like Flynn.

well, thank you for confirming that Flynn IS a liar.......Now share with us WHY you think Flynn lied and the NATURE of his lie.

See child, I have no problem saying I don't know, you on the other hand have no problem with lying, claiming you do. Of course that's exactly what propagandist do, isn't it?

See child, I have no problem saying I don't know, you on the other hand have no problem with lying, claiming you do. Of course that's exactly what propagandist do, isn't it?

This may help your "ignorance"

If he did nothing wrong, why did Michael Flynn lie? - LA Times
www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-litman-flynn-lie-20171203-story.html
Dec 3, 2017 - In the first half, Trump admits to knowing that Flynn, his onetime national security adviser, had already lied to the FBI at the time he pushed FBI Director ... We only have one president at a time, and for good reason. ... That's arguably far more serious than a lie to the FBI or a personal or financial misdeed.

nat4900 never cared how many Clinton associates and appointments went to prison.

nat4900 is part of what Donna Brazile calls the "Hillary Cult," and hence truth and reality never mattered, only left wing kleptocracy matters....

nat4900 never cared how many Clinton associates and appointments went to prison.

nat4900 is part of what Donna Brazile calls the "Hillary Cult," and hence truth and reality never mattered, only left wing kleptocracy matters....

WOW....now THAT is a thorough, erudite and right on target retort to the O/P...

(what an :asshole:.....LOL)

This may help your "ignorance"

If he did nothing wrong, why did Michael Flynn lie? - LA Times
www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-litman-flynn-lie-20171203-story.html
Dec 3, 2017 - In the first half, Trump admits to knowing that Flynn, his onetime national security adviser, had already lied to the FBI at the time he pushed FBI Director ... We only have one president at a time, and for good reason. ... That's arguably far more serious than a lie to the FBI or a personal or financial misdeed.

Long on speculation, short on facts, just like 99% of the crap you post, posting an oped that happens to agree with your world view is just weak. Give us solid, provable facts. We all know you can't because we know where you're getting this shit, straight from your ass.

Long on speculation, short on facts, just like 99% of the crap you post, posting an oped that happens to agree with your world view is just weak. Give us solid, provable facts. We all know you can't because we know where you're getting this shit, straight from your ass.

Well, Tigger.....its mighty hard to pull you out of the Trump CULT.......have another glass of orange kool-aid.....All will be fine.....LOL

Well, Tigger.....its mighty hard to pull you out of the Trump CULT.......have another glass of orange kool-aid.....All will be fine.....LOL

Poor thing, people aren't buying your propaganda and are waiting on facts. The worse possible scenario for a propagandist. LMAO

' mueller will be fair '

yep he will.

but this isn't gonna end well for those still denying the obvious.

:popcorn:

hey nat,how come when someone doesnt give you answer you want,you start with the name calling?....

I grew up in New York and have little tolerance for cultist morons?

Sorry for having offended you delicate sensibilities.....
..I guess I'm just another New Yorker like your orange hero?
2 questions,is this a quiz nat?....i grew up in NY state nat but i guess i have more education than you,i dont name call when someone doesnt agree with me,i at least wait until the other person starts.....and who is this orange hero im supposed to worship?...

They're peeing in their pants trying to brand Flynn a liar when he's going to spill the beans on trum

why don't you just "skip" this thread and go play with yourself somewhere else?

Aww is someone upset I didn’t accept his false dichotomy?

Flynn told the same lie to the fbi that he told to the Vice President. That he didn’t talk to the ambassador about sanctions when he did.

Maybe you should stop lying and being a child and people would take you more seriously

Last edited:

No one has denied that Flynn is a liar. That’s why he was fired.

You still haven’t explained how a convicted liar is going to give credible testimony at trial

Forum List

Back