Let's play a game! It's called, who's the REAL racist.

The real question is, if they were conservative, instead of just calling them conservatives, why would they be democrats? So let's just focus on what we know to be true, they were democrats.

Having lived in the south, both Georgia and North Carolina, the Republicans are clearly dominating because of fiscal policy. Racism is across both parties and still heavily Democrat. "Southerners" are not one group.

L

Republicans are clearly dominating because there are more whites in the South- and they mostly vote Republican, just as most blacks vote Democrat.

Which is what changed after 1964.
It changed before 1964. It changed under Roosevelt. You really don't know the history of our country besides for talking points.
You did not go to college, did you? You are learning from revisionist web sites, are you not, that ignore the facts?

I'll put my college degrees up against yours anytime, you are a moron.
Says the moron. :lol: You are learning from revisionists web sites, alt reality, are you not?

Now you are getting it. Two idiots, both Democrats. See the pattern forming.

I had to put her on ignore for spamming, and kept her there because she continued to spam me while on ignore, so I only see her questions when someone quotes her.

But she's seriously asking if don't you think Zell Miller, who wrote "A National Party No More" about the Democrat Party is the same as Elizabeth Warren to demonstrate Democrats are different? The guy who wrote a book that the Democrats aren't what they were when he joined the party? That's classic.

BTW, it was a great book if you haven't read it

Zell has at least some moderate tendencies that lead him to be more human. Warren is total bullshit. I just laugh at Zell because of his ass sucking back during Carter. You couldn't back a bigger idiot than Carter until the last two buffoons.
Zell Miller is one of the most honorable men to have been in public life. At the time Carter was the smart choice. Of course since you werent born then you'd have no idea.

Oh I remember Carter very well. You keep pretending you are the only person who remembers. I remember the fuel ration stamps, the high interest rates, and the terrible condition of our military like it was yesterday.

You leftist are something else.

Carter could deliver one hellava malaise speech. Of course, he should be thanked. That speech helped usher in the best president of my lifetime.

Carter was the only U.S. President to accomplish peace of substance in the Middle East.

While not a perfect President- he accomplished something no President before or after accomplished.

[QU
Barry Goldwater had supported Civil Rights and did not oppose the bill on the basis of being a racist but on the Federal powers it would create as he was a staunch constitutionalist. He did lose because he was smeared as a racist by LBJ which is laughable but was politics then as it is now. Once the left got a hold of that terminology, it became their only tool to keep power..

He wasn't smeared as being a racist- he was correctly portrayed as having opposed the 1964 Civil Rights Act.

What do you think of Martin Luther King Jr.?
View attachment 76134

Martin Luther had a goal in mind and didn't want it to slip away. He had no problem with big government but Goldwater did.

You are wrong about Goldwater not being smeared as a racist. It still goes on today.

No, because they were racist Democrats. Nice try at a projection of your party's lack of values onto others. You really haven't got a clue what conservatism is because you are so entrenched in party rhetoric that you just fight out of ignorance.

Why did southern Democrats call themselves conservatives if they weren't conservative?

Why did southern conservative Democrats join with conservative Republicans to form the Conservative Coalition if they weren't conservatives?

Conservative coalition - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Your ignorance of history is sadly comical.

The real question is, if they were conservative, instead of just calling them conservatives, why would they be democrats? So let's just focus on what we know to be true, they were democrats.

Having lived in the south, both Georgia and North Carolina, the Republicans are clearly dominating because of fiscal policy. Racism is across both parties and still heavily Democrat. "Southerners" are not one group.

L

Republicans are clearly dominating because there are more whites in the South- and they mostly vote Republican, just as most blacks vote Democrat.

It changed before 1964. It changed under Roosevelt. You really don't know the history of our country besides for talking points.

The black vote started to change under Roosevelt, but didn't completely transition until after 1964.

The white voted shifted after 1964.

It really is funny that all you post is talking points- while I provide actual quotes and citations.

That you have right, dcm. Goldwater was not racist. That is not why he opposed the CRA. He opposed it because he did not comprehend what is the Constitution.

I had to put her on ignore for spamming, and kept her there because she continued to spam me while on ignore, so I only see her questions when someone quotes her.

But she's seriously asking if don't you think Zell Miller, who wrote "A National Party No More" about the Democrat Party is the same as Elizabeth Warren to demonstrate Democrats are different? The guy who wrote a book that the Democrats aren't what they were when he joined the party? That's classic.

Zell has at least some moderate tendencies that lead him to be more human. Warren is total bullshit. I just laugh at Zell because of his ass sucking back during Carter. You couldn't back a bigger idiot than Carter until the last two buffoons.
Zell Miller is one of the most honorable men to have been in public life. At the time Carter was the smart choice. Of course since you werent born then you'd have no idea.

Oh I remember Carter very well. You keep pretending you are the only person who remembers. I remember the fuel ration stamps, the high interest rates, and the terrible condition of our military like it was yesterday.

Carter could deliver one hellava malaise speech. Of course, he should be thanked. That speech helped usher in the best president of my lifetime.

Carter was the only U.S. President to accomplish peace of substance in the Middle East.

While not a perfect President- he accomplished something no President before or after accomplished.
Getting Americans taken hostage in Iran?

There was no peace in the Middle East under Carter. Are you joking? He withdrew support of the Shaw and backed Saddam's overthrow of the Iraqi government in a coup. He kicked off the war between Iraq and Iran to help the Saudi family. Even sold chemical weapons to Saddam. Carter was a miserable failure.

[QU
Barry Goldwater had supported Civil Rights and did not oppose the bill on the basis of being a racist but on the Federal powers it would create as he was a staunch constitutionalist. He did lose because he was smeared as a racist by LBJ which is laughable but was politics then as it is now. Once the left got a hold of that terminology, it became their only tool to keep power..

He wasn't smeared as being a racist- he was correctly portrayed as having opposed the 1964 Civil Rights Act.

View attachment 76134

Martin Luther had a goal in mind and didn't want it to slip away. He had no problem with big government but Goldwater did.

You are wrong about Goldwater not being smeared as a racist. It still goes on today.

Martin Luther King Jr. did have a goal in mind- and he saw Goldwater- the most prominent Republican to vote against the 1964 Civil Rights Act- as representing the antithesis of his goal. He explains why very clearly.

upload_2016-5-27_9-43-42.png

Democrats need blacks poor, dependent, and angry. I'm not sure that's racist. One thing that does impress me...Dem's ship millions of young minorities off to prison from their Democratic party controlled inner cities, and blacks blame the GOP.

Getting Americans taken hostage in Iran?

Your ignorance of history is kind of typical frankly.

There was no peace in the Middle East under Carter. Are you joking? He withdrew support of the Shaw and backed Saddam's overthrow of the Iraqi government in a coup. He kicked off the war between Iraq and Iran to help the Saudi family. Even sold chemical weapons to Saddam. Carter was a miserable failure.

All you are doing is demonstrating your ignorance of history.

Why did southern Democrats call themselves conservatives if they weren't conservative?

Why did southern conservative Democrats join with conservative Republicans to form the Conservative Coalition if they weren't conservatives?

Conservative coalition - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Your ignorance of history is sadly comical.

L

The black vote started to change under Roosevelt, but didn't completely transition until after 1964.

It really is funny that all you post is talking points- while I provide actual quotes and citations.

What you do is cherry pick shit and ignore everything else.

Once again the freek far right dooshes are seeing that even if Trump is elected that they will lose again.

L

LOL how very ironic. Since you so desperately want to ignore the facts.

It really is funny that all you post is talking points- while I provide actual quotes and citation

[QU

View attachment 76134

Martin Luther King Jr. did have a goal in mind- and he saw Goldwater- the most prominent Republican to vote against the 1964 Civil Rights Act- as representing the antithesis of his goal. He explains why very clearly.

View attachment 76136

God I love you posting shit to slander Goldwater while at the same time your party is running a self-professed Goldwater Girl.

Bet you that the irony is lost on you.

L

It really is funny that all you post is talking points- while I provide actual quotes and citation

When I get to a computer instead of my phone I'll post some good stuff. Sorry but I work for a living and I don't live in my mom's basement.

When I get to a computer instead of my phone I'll post some good stuff. Sorry but I work for a living and I don't live in my mom's basement.
What a petty and stupid and silly and false comment by you.

Post all you want, and you are going to end up crying as the real evidence and facts tear your arguments apart.

All you are doing is demonstrating your ignorance of history.

Really. Look who is talking. Everything I posted is fact and when I get back to my office I am going to splatter your worthless opinion all over this page. You are a total fucking moron.

[QU

View attachment 76134

View attachment 76136

God I love you posting shit to slander Goldwater while at the same time your party is running a self-professed Goldwater Girl.

Bet you that the irony is lost on you.

How am I slandering Goldwater?

I am quoting Martin Luther King Jr.'s words- do you think that Martin Luther King was lying? Or that his statement was malicious?

So glad you finally got a job and got out of that basement.

Meanwhile I will continue to post facts- and you will post what you post......

Forum List

Back