Let's not wait until 2012!

Not a fan of Tea?

Jim is mentally ill... he has yet to post anything that makes a lick of sense. It's all one continual Rain Man screed.

A lot of the 0bamunists are going "internet postal" lately... You can almost see the spittle forming in their mouth corners..

Their leader is tanking and they see the writing on the wall... Depressing if you're a rabid leftist hack...

Not a fan of Tea?

Jim is mentally ill... he has yet to post anything that makes a lick of sense. It's all one continual Rain Man screed.

A lot of the 0bamunists are going "internet postal" lately... You can almost see the spittle forming in their mouth corners..

Their leader is tanking and they see the writing on the wall... Depressing if you're a rabid leftist hack...

Well said. Another observation, they are very big on getting rid of the electoral process. The new mantra is 'recall.' Gonna bite them in the butt, sooner than later.

if the Tea Party forces us into default because they won't vote for anything, all polls say the GOP will be blamed. I hate to see a worthy, storied, political party go down. But if they let the Baggers rule the day....the GOP loses. Simple as that...

if the Tea Party forces us into default because they won't vote for anything, all polls say the GOP will be blamed. I hate to see a worthy, storied, political party go down. But if they let the Baggers rule the day....the GOP loses. Simple as that...

The only party the tea baggers belong to is the GnOP. There is no "Tea Party" party.

The Obamanistas are all proud members of the "Fidel Castro/Hugo Chavez Institute For Advanced Communist Studies".
They believe in one party rule.
They believe in squashing any and all opposition to their dictatorial beliefs.
They believe in complete control of all news media outlets.
They believe in the U.S. Constitution only as a weapon that is open to partisan interpretation by partisan judicial appointees.
They believe in manipulation of the populace by promoting class warfare, racial warfare, economic warfare, and religious warfare.
They believe that the free enterprise system is the root of all evil, and they use the word "capitalism" as a sledgehammer to bludgeon the believers of free markets with.
They believe that citizens who are financially successful should be penalized via monetary extortion and societal ridicule.

Well said. Another observation, they are very big on getting rid of the electoral process. The new mantra is 'recall.' Gonna bite them in the butt, sooner than later.

They know it's over... the wheels have fallen off the Grand Entitlement Experiment, and they know it. There is no money. 50% of the population is paying NOTHING. 5% is paying damn near half. If you took 100% of the wealth of the wealthiest, you might knock a $980,000,000,000 hole in a $14,500,000,000,000 deficit. Everything Obama has done has failed, we're far worse off than we were three years ago and all Obama has is "it isn't my fault, I inherited it, Bush did it and it could be so much worse."

Like I said, it's over, and they know it.

Last edited:

I hear ya... Gonna enjoy watching it happen...:lol:

Have you been paying attention Jim? The Democrats in the Senate are the ones preventing a vote. Obama is the one threatening to veto.

In fact, Senator Reid's plan, if it can be called that, is the first Democrat proposal on the matter.

Forum List

Back