Let’s Not Arm Anyone In Syria

I agree, I am totally against arming the Free Syrian Army AGAIN , the "moderate" rebel group. It started as a younger people group who became anti government of Assad.

How would the US like another country to come in here and we have a few thousand rebel anti government, and the other country gives them arms.

This is all to take out Assad due to Israel wants him gone.

I agree, I am totally against arming the Free Syrian Army AGAIN , the "moderate" rebel group. It started as a younger people group who became anti government of Assad.

How would the US like another country to come in here and we have a few thousand rebel anti government, and the other country gives them arms.

Looks like Maryam or Leyla or Azar, whatever her name was in Iran, always has to drag in Israel.

Looks like Maryam or Leyla or Azar, whatever her name was in Iran, always has to drag in Israel.

I call it like I see it. I hope Assad fights hard and heavy back, because we have no right interfering in their gov. How would you like Assad to give weapons to Hamas. OH I imagine Israel has blamed him of that already.

I call it like I see it. I hope Assad fights hard and heavy back, because we have no right interfering in their gov. How would you like Assad to give weapons to Hamas. OH I imagine Israel has blamed him of that already.

For a dime-a-dozen anti-Semites like Maryam here, they always have to drag in Israel for something or other. Meanwhile, has anyone seen Maryam showing any compassion for the over 200,000 people who have been killed so far. I guess if she can figure out a way to blame Israel for these 200,000 deaths, she wouldn't hesitate to do so. By the way, Maryam, your old country has given Hamas weaponry. Hamas even had banners thanking Iran for it.

For a dime-a-dozen anti-Semites like Maryam here, they always have to drag in Israel for something or other. Meanwhile, has anyone seen Maryam showing any compassion for the over 200,000 people who have been killed so far. I guess if she can figure out a way to blame Israel for these 200,000 deaths, she wouldn't hesitate to do so. By the way, Maryam, your old country has given Hamas weaponry. Hamas even had banners thanking Iran for it.

Yes everyday in Israel Hayom another bad mouth article about Assad. Oh and how the moderate rebels are being treated by Israel hosp. You want Assad out, as he does not kiss your butt. Accuse him of using chemical weapons when you use WP on the Pals, right. Hey if the US is going to give Hellfire missiles to Israel to use on the Pals what gives you the right to say Iran should not help out the Pals. Hypocrite.

Congress has now approved millions for these characters that we know very little about. I suspect because we may not like what we find out.

Congress has now approved millions for these characters that we know very little about. I suspect because we may not like what we find out.
Congress is a mess... sometimes Obstructionist... sometimes Rubber Stamp... sometimes a Whorehouse taking-on special interest and ethnic groups.

I believe them to be nearly completely incompetent, with regards to assessing the situation in Syria, and who to back, and who not to, and future prospects, beyond the immediate quarrel.

I was about to say that one day, Congress will get its act together again, but, then, the thought hit me: Has Congress ever actually had its act together? Ever?

Ambassador Oren: Israel has wanted Assad ousted since Syria war began
In interview with Jerusalem Post, Israel's envoy to the U.S. says Jerusalem prefers 'bad guys who aren't backed by Iran', adds that Assad's overthrow could also weaken Hezbollah.
But, Oren said: "The initial message about the Syrian issue was that we always wanted Bashar Assad to go, we always preferred the bad guys who weren't backed by Iran to the bad guys who were backed by Iran."

It sees his defeat by rebels who include Al Qaida-linked Islamists as preferable to his current alliance with Iran, Oren said.

This was Israel's position well before the outbreak of war in Syria and had continued to be so, he added.

Assad's overthrow would also weaken the alliance between Israel's arc foe Iran and Tehran-backed Lebanese Hezbollah guerrillas, Oren said.

Ambassador Oren Israel has wanted Assad ousted since Syria war began - Diplomacy and Defense Israel News Haaretz

Are you talking about student loans to students at UT?

Them too

OMG_ONOZ_by_u63r.gif

Sally----give up----you are attempting to communicate with an ummah sow

Amazing how those like Maryam can stick up for Iran constantly no matter what happens there and how oppressed certain people are, but they want to drag in Israel for every little thing happening in the world. I don't know if you caught the news item the other day, but Qatar expelled some Muslim Brotherhood clergy. One of them used to preach out in Orange County (which is south of Los Angeles Country). There are so many Iranians and their offspring living in that area that it might contain the largest group of Iranians in the U.S. Can you imagine what they must have heard at the sermons given by this particular clergyman?

Amazing how those like Maryam can stick up for Iran constantly no matter what happens there and how oppressed certain people are, but they want to drag in Israel for every little thing happening in the world. I don't know if you caught the news item the other day, but Qatar expelled some Muslim Brotherhood clergy. One of them used to preach out in Orange County (which is south of Los Angeles Country). There are so many Iranians and their offspring living in that area that it might contain the largest group of Iranians in the U.S. Can you imagine what they must have heard at the sermons given by this particular clergyman?

No , I can only imagine what you can imagine though.

Sounds like those Calif Iranians are just worst than the Latin American gangs.

No , I can only imagine what you can imagine though.

Sounds like those Calif Iranians are just worst than the Latin American gangs.

Yeah, I imagine Maryam finds it tough living in a little town in Arkansas where there can't be many Iranians around for a Muslim clergyman to set down roots and give a fiery sermon like he could in Orange County. Meanwhile, I think the viewers with brains can figure out what Maryam is. She will show you pictures of Iranian celebrations here in California (where her fellow Iranians are really free), but she will never mention those Christian pastors held in Iranian jails, how the Baha'i young women are raped the night before they are killed, and I am willing to bet that she didn't feel bad when that young Iranian woman Neda was shot. My own neighbor was thrown in jail just because he was a singer. Good thing he was able to bribe his way out so now he, too, can live the good life here in Southern California without worrying that those crazy Ayatollahs and Mullahs will throw him in jail again for being a singer.

Forum List

Back