Let's hear it for the boy!!!!!

AMart

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2020
Johnny Depp wins 10 Million suit vs Amber
original.gif

He deserves it. She destroyed his career.

Neither one of them deserves shit, they are both a couple of degenerates. Depp has done as much, if not more, to destroy his career as Heard has. He's about one-third as talented as he used to be, and she's been sans talent her whole career. The jury should have comeback and said, "You get nothing! You lose! Good day to you both! Thanks for wasting our time!"

Her story sounds like shit. if he hit her wearing his rings which he has on every finger like she said, it would do some damage. There is no picture of her with any damage.

well i agree but she caused him the loss of PotC and Fantastic Beasts. And that had proven and was going to prove to be very lucrative. She did wrong. SHE TRIED to destroy him above and beyond. Let him finish himself off. He wanted 50 mill he got 10. WIth his lifestyle that is going to hurt. Next. I hope he sues Disney...just because.

well i agree but she caused him the loss of PotC and Fantastic Beasts. And that had proven and was going to prove to be very lucrative. She did wrong. SHE TRIED to destroy him above and beyond. Let him finish himself off. He wanted 50 mill he got 10. WIth his lifestyle that is going to hurt. Next. I hope he sues Disney...just because.
Wah wah wah

Yup! Disney needs to pony up for believing that phony "me-too" BS from that scorned bitch. But ultimately the media that spread Ambers lies & Amber herself did the damage to Depp & are responsible.

I will set my streaming machine to binge play all J. Depp to celebrate his victory over the me too lies & send him royalties.

Last edited:
Depp was awarded $10 million in compensatory damages and $5 million dollars in punitive damages, while the jury awarded Heard $2 million in compensatory damages and nothing in punitive damages. Depp had sought $50 million in damages with Heard countersuing for $100 million.

looks like he won...now to get the cash. Bet she'll keep her mouth shut though...if she's got half a brain.

It makes me sick how much attention this has gotten while our country is being destroyed from within.

Truly disgusting.

Yup! Disney needs to pony up for believing that phony "me-too" BS from that scorned bitch. But ultimately the media that spread Ambers lies & Amber herself did the damage to Depp & are responsible.

I will set my streaming machine to binge play all J. Depp to celebrate his victory over the me too lies & send him royalties.
No one cares

Forum List

Back