Let's Hear It For America's (Liberal) Educators!

I attended public school in the Bronx back when we would read Dante. My 7th grade class was at least a whole order of magnitude smarter than the the current average Democrat Big City High School 'Graduate'

Yes all kids will fall at your alter and yearn for you to fill them with knowledge, I would bet everything I own that you wouldn't last a day in a classroom without folding up like a cheap suit but I do hand it to you that you do talk a goo game.

1. I homeschool my children.
2. Homeschool mothers volunteer to teach classes in our coops.
I do.

So...now I own everything you owned?
Maybe Goodwill will take it.....

3. I challenged you earlier:
"The extreme fallacy of test scores is the new cool aid being swallowed by stupid American parents who are too busy working to properly parent their kids."
The only fallacy apparent is the mistake view that you have a brain.
Simple enough to prove me wrong: outline how society would judge the efficacy of any system sans examinations.

Go ahead, genius."

You ran and hid, huh, girly-man?
You home school?

So what do you do....send them off to read political propoganda while you sit on your duff all day on the internet posting political propoganda?

Or wait....

In honor of your never having an original thought, theyre actually constructing these OP's for you and receiving some sort of credit?

Yikes.

GT stick with stuff you know. This bitter frustration of yours is really ugly
Ive forgotten more than youll ever know, jaded old man.

Reread your posts, you're the one who sounds bitter and jaded

Yes all kids will fall at your alter and yearn for you to fill them with knowledge, I would bet everything I own that you wouldn't last a day in a classroom without folding up like a cheap suit but I do hand it to you that you do talk a goo game.

I do.

"The extreme fallacy of test scores is the new cool aid being swallowed by stupid American parents who are too busy working to properly parent their kids."
Simple enough to prove me wrong: outline how society would judge the efficacy of any system sans examinations.

Go ahead, genius."

You home school?

So what do you do....send them off to read political propoganda while you sit on your duff all day on the internet posting political propoganda?

Or wait....

In honor of your never having an original thought, theyre actually constructing these OP's for you and receiving some sort of credit?

Yikes.

I just bang the reality drum francis.

Anybody home?

Doors locked.

Lights are off.

Its ok, ill just bang louder.

I do.

Go ahead, genius."

You home school?

Or wait....

Yikes.

Serious question....

How important is the fact that you have a 75 IQ in explaining your lack of respect for your betters?
When did you escape your white jacket?

Youre a full time message board poster slash propogandist and claim you also home school someone?

My fucking eye.

I do.

Go ahead, genius."

You home school?

Or wait....

Yikes.

Serious question....

How important is the fact that you have a 75 IQ in explaining your lack of respect for your betters?

Youre a full time message board poster slash propogandist and claim you also home school someone?

My fucking eye.

I have to stop referring to you as a moron.....it seems that morons been organizing a petition to have me stop associating them with you.

Blah blah blah poorly executed insult.

Blah blah copy paste someone else's thoughts.

Is that a cogent summary of your existence here, pc? Seems to be the consensus. Perception/reality and all that.

I do.

Go ahead, genius."

You home school?

Or wait....

Yikes.

Serious question....

My fucking eye.

I do.

Go ahead, genius."

You home school?

Or wait....

Yikes.

Serious question....

My fucking eye.

I have to stop referring to you as a moron.....it seems that morons been organizing a petition to have me stop associating them with you.
"Morons been"

Home schooled? :lol:

I'd pick the time frame at about two generations since the Left, Liberalism, Inc., has assumed total control of the American education industry......

...and since then we've witnessed American student's scores on international tests plummet.

Depressing, huh?

One Liberal plan after another....from self-esteem movement, to the 'mastery' movement, to discipline protocols based on skin-color.....
...abject failures all.

But no longer!

American (Liberal) educators have finally found a way to raise student's scores!
Finally......an endeavor that works! It works with every ethnicity....every age....every ability!

There is one teeny-weeny problem......

1. "11 former Atlanta educators convicted in cheating scandal

2. ATLANTA (AP) — In one of the biggest cheating scandals of its kind in the U.S., ... public school educators were convicted Wednesday of racketeering for their role in a scheme to inflate students' scores on standardized exams.

3. ... teachers, a principal and other administrators, were accused of falsifying test results to collect bonuses or keep their jobs in
the 50,000-student Atlanta school system.

4. The racketeering charges carry up to 20 years in prison.

5. .... absolutely the biggest development in American education law since forever," said University of Georgia law professor Ron Carlson.

6. ....as far back as 2005, educators fed answers to students or erased and changed answers on tests after they were turned in. Evidence of cheating was found in 44 schools with nearly 180 educators involved, and teachers who tried to report it were threatened with retaliation.

7. Similar cheating scandals have erupted in Philadelphia, Washington, D.C., Nevada and other public school systems around the country in recent years,...."
11 former Atlanta educators convicted in cheating scandal - Yahoo News

On the bright side....
.....what better way to produce reliable Democrat voters?

What did you expect when bonuses were offered for just doing your job the right way?

I do.

Go ahead, genius."

You home school?

Or wait....

Yikes.

Anybody home?

Doors locked.

Lights are off.

Let's see here. You claim no one is home, the lights are off, and the doors are locked yet you state you will bang louder. Sounds to me as if you're the idiot continuing to knock knowing no one is at home expecting someone to answer the door.

I do.

Go ahead, genius."

You home school?

Or wait....

Yikes.

Anybody home?

Doors locked.

Lights are off.

It's your reality, you're the one who's nasty and bitter.

PC's kids probably make a mockery of the notion of "Grade level" and she has the courage to say "no" to our "Educational" system

Good for her

You home school?

Or wait....

Yikes.

Anybody home?

Doors locked.

Lights are off.

It's your reality, you're the one who's nasty and bitter.

PC's kids probably make a mockery of the notion of "Grade level" and she has the courage to say "no" to our "Educational" system

Good for her
You try too hard dude.

If youre thirsty for pc....pm her. This is getting awkward.

Homeschooling is a personal choice, and I respect that choice. However, there are many high quality public schools in our state and my children attended them and were well prepped for college and now they all have degrees that have helped them become successful. The only indoctrination I saw was that they said the pledge every day. But I can live with that. The teachers did an excellent job. The view that all schools are bad and indoctrination camps is both short sighted and frankly the sign of an extremist point of view.

I attended public school in the Bronx back when we would read Dante. My 7th grade class was at least a whole order of magnitude smarter than the the current average Democrat Big City High School 'Graduate'

Since most of us have gone to school we consider ourselves somewhat knowledgeable on education. Your class may have read Dante because it was able to read Dante. Another class at the same time might have been reading Mickey Mouse and Pluto. All students are not the same, for every student with an IQ over 100, another has an IQ below 100. It is that belief that all students are the same, sort of an interchangeable part that can be wrong.

Since most of us have gone to school we consider ourselves somewhat knowledgeable on education. Your class may have read Dante because it was able to read Dante. Another class at the same time might have been reading Mickey Mouse and Pluto. All students are not the same, for every student with an IQ over 100, another has an IQ below 100. It is that belief that all students are the same, sort of an interchangeable part that can be wrong.

If you are suggesting that the education today is of the same quality as that of a generation or two ago....
...that would identify you as a member of the second IQ-category in your post.

Liberal domination of the education system has ended any possibility of excellence simply because knowledge is secondary to social engineering.

Homeschooling is a personal choice, and I respect that choice. However, there are many high quality public schools in our state and my children attended them and were well prepped for college and now they all have degrees that have helped them become successful. The only indoctrination I saw was that they said the pledge every day. But I can live with that. The teachers did an excellent job. The view that all schools are bad and indoctrination camps is both short sighted and frankly the sign of an extremist point of view.

Based on your side-stepping of the demand that you support your view that testing is not a requirement of education, but rather a detriment, one would be led to believe that you have never realized how absurd your claim was.

Don't embarrass yourself like that again.

Today, NYC Graduates students who can't read comic books

Today, NYC Graduates students who can't read comic books

And here is the cause in action:

. "The Plot Against Merit....Seeking racial balance, liberal advocates want to water down admissions standards at New York’s elite high schools.

New York’s specialized high schools, including Stuyvesant and the equally storied Bronx High School of Science, along with Brooklyn Technical High School and five smaller schools, have produced 14 Nobel Laureates—more than most countries. For more than 70 years, admission to these schools has been based upon a competitive examination of math, verbal, and logical reasoning skills.

...troubled by declining black and Hispanic enrollment at the schools, opponents of the exam have resurfaced. The NAACP Legal Defense Fund has filed a civil rights complaint challenging the admissions process. A bill in Albany to eliminate the test requirement has garnered the support...[and] new New York City mayor Bill de Blasio, whose son, Dante, attends Brooklyn Tech, has called for changing the admissions criteria. The mayor argues that relying solely on the test creates a “rich-get-richer” dynamic that benefits the wealthy, who can afford expensive test preparation."
The Plot Against Merit by Dennis Saffran City Journal Summer 2014

The Left-wing ‘trinity’= race, gender, class.

Education doesn't fit.

If you are suggesting that the education today is of the same quality as that of a generation or two ago....
...that would identify you as a member of the second IQ-category in your post.

Liberal domination of the education system has ended any possibility of excellence simply because knowledge is secondary to social engineering.
Of course it's not the same. The percentage of illiterate students in the US in 1870 was 20.0 today it is about 0.6. If there was a liberal idea on education it was that education be extended to all Americans.
At one time school districts simply eased out those students that were not as capable as they would prefer. My high school had had a 75% dropout rate. Can't cut it, and out you go. Those dropouts, voluntary or not, caused some problems on the streets and juvenile delinquency became a problem. More pressure was put on school boards to keep kids in school-no matter. America was given a choice, try to educate all of our young or only the more able, and we seemed to have chosen all. Was that was the social engineering you refered to?

I would say about a third of teachers I had were liberal. Perhaps a quarter conservative or libertarian, and the rest indeterminate.

This post of yours seems a diaphanous attempt to deny that the 'education industry' is a wholly owned subsidiary of Liberalism, Inc.

'Fess up....and stick to the truth.

Tell that to the textbook companies :rolleyes:

Ok PC,

Why do you have to name call everyone who has a differing opinion of you. We all know you hate all public schools and school teachers(even the good ones). I never said nbot to test, I said that right now there is too much emphasis on it It is ONE aspect of teaching. And what is your answer to those kids who totally disrupt classrooms and never try? I suppose you think you could teach them and make their test scores high. I dare say if the southern conservatives get ahold of education we look like Mississippi, Texas, Alabama, Georgia, etc. And we learn that slavery was good, Lincoln was not a good prez, etc. Don't embarrass yourself making those broad generalizations again. Oh I forgot, Joe McCarthy was correct on all counts too.

Ok PC,

Why do you have to name call everyone who has a differing opinion of you. We all know you hate all public schools and school teachers(even the good ones). I never said nbot to test, I said that right now there is too much emphasis on it It is ONE aspect of teaching. And what is your answer to those kids who totally disrupt classrooms and never try? I suppose you think you could teach them and make their test scores high. I dare say if the southern conservatives get ahold of education we look like Mississippi, Texas, Alabama, Georgia, etc. And we learn that slavery was good, Lincoln was not a good prez, etc. Don't embarrass yourself making those broad generalizations again. Oh I forgot, Joe McCarthy was correct on all counts too.

1. "Why do you have to name call everyone who has a differing opinion of you."
Au contraire.
I correctly identify all who post absurdities, as you did, and fail to attempt to support their opinion.

2."We all know you hate all public schools and school teachers(even the good ones)."
We"?
"Did you have a meeting before you posted?
Or is this "reporting" on the level of elementary-school gossip: "Everyone hates you"?

Watch me identify you correctly...again...as an imbecile: can you find any post of mine that states that I hate all teachers?

3. "I never said nbot to test, I said that right now there is too much emphasis on it..."
I applaud your retreat.

4. "And what is your answer to those kids who totally disrupt classrooms and never try? I suppose you think you could teach them and make their test scores high."
Why, remove them, of course.

5. "I dare say if the southern conservatives get ahold of education we look like Mississippi, Texas, Alabama, Georgia, etc. "
Southern conservatives?
The South was always a Democrat stronghold. Those were the folks that brought you Jim Crow, segregation, and lynching.
Clearly I was correct about you being an imbecile.

6. "Oh I forgot, Joe McCarthy was correct on all counts too."
I don't know what point you are attempting here...but he was correct.
You, being an imbecile, don't recognize that....but it is easily brought home with another challenge at which you will fail:
I dare you to find one non-communist whose life McCarthy "ruined."
I ask that regularly because you imbeciles can't find one.

Forum List

Back