Let's Have The Talk We Hear So Much About But Never Happens

No I didn't see that, thanks.

Up to speed with what is going on in the world and not interested in elevating themselves economically.

Break out the thesaurus for the words ignorant and indifferent. Locke uses a lot of words that describe those two words. He just has a problem with just saying it out right.

If it makes you feel better, I think white, Asian, Latino, etc liberals are ignorant and indifferent as well. Why wouldn't I, I'm a right winger?

Ahaaha...Well it's about time you showed your true colors. Just embrace it instead of doing the phoney thing you were just doing

Why the hell would I go to a restaurant and get in a shouting match infront of a bunch of people? You're a trip, brother.

Why would you shout in a restaurant? Don't you have any home training?
Probably because you'd say some outrageous shit that requires getting cussed out.

Hahahaha.

Just use the voice your grandmother used to use on you when you wouldn't sit still in church. I'll bring you one of those funeral home fans, if it makes you feel better.

Break out the thesaurus for the words ignorant and indifferent. Locke uses a lot of words that describe those two words. He just has a problem with just saying it out right.

If it makes you feel better, I think white, Asian, Latino, etc liberals are ignorant and indifferent as well. Why wouldn't I, I'm a right winger?

Ahaaha...Well it's about time you showed your true colors. Just embrace it instead of doing the phoney thing you were just doing

CC, I never took you for a tin foil hat type. What's really good, brother?

So when you invited me to meet you face to face to debate, it was actually to set me up to get jumped by you and a couple of your boys?

You're one bitter guy, Salty.
He offered to meet you? Wow. When he got all tough guy with me, he wanted to stay home and send some brothers to my house. :lol:

Do you live in the Phoenix metro valley? If so, we can meet.
I live in KY. Come and get some.

So when you invited me to meet you face to face to debate, it was actually to set me up to get jumped by you and a couple of your boys?

You're one bitter guy, Salty.
He offered to meet you? Wow. When he got all tough guy with me, he wanted to stay home and send some brothers to my house. :lol:

Yeah. He said we could meet somewhere and debate. I don't think he wanted to debate now. Glad I didn't take him up on it.
He's a coward. The worst he could do is piss his pants at you.

Why would you shout in a restaurant? Don't you have any home training?
Probably because you'd say some outrageous shit that requires getting cussed out.

Hahahaha.

Just use the voice your grandmother used to use on you when you wouldn't sit still in church. I'll bring you one of those funeral home fans, if it makes you feel better.

It's alright, I know plenty of folks in my own family that are just like you. I can't get away from those knuckleheads because their family. But I don't have to meet you and dont feel the need to gain another malcontent in my life.

Hahahaha.

It's alright, I know plenty of folks in my own family that are just like you. I can't get away from those knuckleheads because their family. But I don't have to meet you and dont feel the need to gain another malcontent in my life.

I never said you had to meet me. I was just extending the olive branch.

Thats because I'm not. I just like for people to give the gift without all the pretty wrapping you put on it.

Unless you're saying what I put in bold you didnt really mean. Are you? The use of the words "as well" indicates more people are included.

Thats because I'm not. I just like for people to give the gift without all the pretty wrapping you put on it.

Unless you're saying what I put in bold you didnt really mean. Are you? The use of the words "as well" indicates more people are included.

Are the words "indifferent" and "ignorant" automatically bad to you? Not to me, there are a lot of things you could label me both on. What is the point of this inquisition anyway?

Um, excuse me, but if our Black contributors can stop arguing among themselves for a moment, can I please get some answers/comments to what I posted in #147?

Are the words "indifferent" and "ignorant" automatically bad to you? Not to me, there are a lot of things you could label me both on. What is the point of this inquisition anyway?

Whoa there buddy, first...Im not a tin foil hat type unless you are saying what I put in bold you really didnt mean. Are you?

A question for the Black side of the virtual room: obviously we are somewhere between segregation, and the Post racial society. How far along do you believe we are? And if I may, a subquestion; is a "post
racial society "color blind" in the sense of MLK's "not by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character" or does the term post racial society mean something else to you? If so What?

I don't get the question. What do you mean by post racial society?

Whoa there buddy, first...Im not a tin foil hat type unless you are saying what I put in bold you really didnt mean. Are you?
You're acting like a tinfoil hat type, thinking there is more to it than there is.

I basically said i think most liberals, regardless of race are ignorant.

I meant it. Your turn to explain what your point is with harping on that statement?

Forum List

Back