Let's Have The Talk We Hear So Much About But Never Happens

Let's have the 'race talk' our nation is so in need of folks. It'll never happen in politics and on television. I am a black American, I'm a rarity to a certain degree, I'm a right winger. But I want to have the talk and hope you all do as well. So fire a question pertaining to my community at me and I will answer it to the best of my ability and from my perspective. I'll do the same back if I have a question.

The time has come...

Why do you hate it when white people care about black people?

You'll have to rephrase that question as I do not hate when white people care about black people. And Salty here hates you by the way, you should ask him that question.

Hmmm wasnt that you taunting me for caring about black people like Trayvon?

Ill go check

You're overplayin' the Internet Tough Black Dude card. :eusa_shhh:

And.... you really suck at flaming. You're an embarrassment to your race, your country, and yourself.:lol::lol::lol:

I'm not trying to be an internet tough guy. I'm just a black racist who says how I feel.

Hello Mr salt.

glad to see you here again.

hating is an interesting way to approach these rascists.

Its a point of view they seem to understand

He hates all white people.... are you a white person?

Let's have the 'race talk' our nation is so in need of folks. It'll never happen in politics and on television. I am a black American, I'm a rarity to a certain degree, I'm a right winger. But I want to have the talk and hope you all do as well. So fire a question pertaining to my community at me and I will answer it to the best of my ability and from my perspective. I'll do the same back if I have a question.

The time has come...

So, if you care about black people, why don't you treat them as your equal? Why did you call a black poster 'Oreo'? He's not a cookie.... and there is only one other definition. You're a racist.

I already told you it was because he is sweet on the inside and crusty on the outside.

did you forget?

You'll have to rephrase that question as I do not hate when white people care about black people. And Salty here hates you by the way, you should ask him that question.

Hmmm wasnt that you taunting me for caring about black people like Trayvon?

Ill go check
You know what I said, I know what I said, and that is an exaggeration of what was said. Lair.

Sure... I believe you.

You think all black men drink alcohol?

Do you smoke Kools or Newports?

Pall mall reds, though I'm thinking about quitting. No, you damn buffoon.. The shit you say here could only be inspired by large amounts of liquor and malcontent rage, self loathing, etc.

Or... he's just playin' a part - for the craic of it. I don't really see why a black person would want to try to provoke people to 'hate' other races... but we all march to our own drums... his is just a tad off-beat.

So, if you care about black people, why don't you treat them as your equal? Why did you call a black poster 'Oreo'? He's not a cookie.... and there is only one other definition. You're a racist.

I already told you it was because he is sweet on the inside and crusty on the outside.

did you forget?

You assume I read your posts? :lol: How cute.

I usually only bother reading your crap when you're melting... because that's when you're entertaining.... most of the time, you just lie.

did you forget?

No. You blew up and slipped and called him an Oreo because hes half white and half black. It's in the thread where you flipped out about "watermelon man".

You think all black men drink alcohol?

Do you smoke Kools or Newports?

Pall mall reds, though I'm thinking about quitting. No, you damn buffoon.. The shit you say here could only be inspired by large amounts of liquor and malcontent rage, self loathing, etc.

Or... he's just playin' a part - for the craic of it. I don't really see why a black person would want to try to provoke people to 'hate' other races... but we all march to our own drums... his is just a tad off-beat.

Salty is probably a 30 yr old white kid in his basement playing a role, using TM logic. She might be right about him...

Mesa, AZ is a nice place. I lived in Flagstaff for several years.

I really think that the race issue is perpetuated by the media, and the democratic party for talking points and an ability to kick up old social thinking that is dying out a lot faster than they would like. That is not to say that people aren't racist. But that mentality can not be changed. It's about acting out in violent and hateful ways and frankly, I don't think there is nearly as much of it as the media and the democrats would like.

I currently live in NYC. I can tell you. I've worked with and have friendships and co-workers of almost every back ground. Ive met racists from every background. It's not a black/white issue. Ive hired lots of african americans and for the most part, I have had very little problem with anything being racially slurred or heard about it second hand.

My question to all of America is this: Why? Why do people rubber neck a situation fueled by racial hate, or even supposed racial hate with so much enthusiasm? It seems like people are currently foaming at the mouth in the media over the latest issue that *might* be racially motivated. I find it is like walking back in time.

I really think that the race issue is perpetuated by the media, and the democratic party for talking points and an ability to kick up old social thinking that is dying out a lot faster than they would like. That is not to say that people aren't racist. But that mentality can not be changed. It's about acting out in violent and hateful ways and frankly, I don't think there is nearly as much of it as the media and the democrats would like.

I currently live in NYC. I can tell you. I've worked with and have friendships and co-workers of almost every back ground. Ive met racists from every background. It's not a black/white issue. Ive hired lots of african americans and for the most part, I have had very little problem with anything being racially slurred or heard about it second hand.

My question to all of America is this: Why? Why do people rubber neck a situation fueled by racial hate, or even supposed racial hate with so much enthusiasm? It seems like people are currently foaming at the mouth in the media over the latest issue that *might* be racially motivated. I find it is like walking back in time.
Thanks, yes it is. Haven't been to flagstaff yet, heard it was liberal hippyville, and only 2nd in loon population to Sedona, Sedona is beautiful though.

I agree 100%. If they don't keep the hate going they'll lose a lot voters.

Name a time in world history and American history when race, skin color, sect, tribe, religion or caste was/is not a factor.

Today.

Yesterday. For great gobs of the time period from WWII onward, in fact.

Were there exceptions?

Yep.

Holy shit. You mean, we have not achieved the goal of BEING the actual shining city on the hill yet?

We're still stuck working on it?

Good to know.

But, despite the shortfalls and shortcomings, we are still far and away less concerned with race, religion and so forth than almost any other nation. And we still not only work at it, but we actually choose to work at it.

Obnoxiously, many liberals think they are the only ones entitled to "credit" for that. They're wrong, of course.

And when it comes to denying how far we've come, you are wrong, too. Consistently and adamantly and stubbornly.

I'm wrong? Hahahahaha.

Look at the world around you.

Keep believing that shining light bullshit. This is America, born of racism and destined to die of racism.
And instead of doing anything to improve it, you choose to wallow in it, then bitch about it.

Retard.

We're not going to have any fucking conversation about race. The REAL conversation that needs to take place is within the white community. And what we need to be mulling over is REALITY. The REALITY that we are very, very different kinds of people, that slavery was a huge fucking mistake, that integration was a huge mistake, and that the only real way out of this mess is to move toward some sort of racial separation.

THE END.

Move your sorry ass to Antarctica. It's 100% white down there.

First bolded: You can think it's perpetuated by the media. I think that you think that because the news reports incidents of racism. That's just like blaming the messenger...If the messenger would just go away, racism wouldnt be so bad. But since that is a hypothetical lacking facts...it's just make believe non-sense.

2nd bolded: Thats fine again for you to think that but just know that it's bullshit. I can say I dont think vultures eat as many dead things as people think. But that statement means jack shit since I did not indicate how much, who, when and why.

3rd bolded: Look how they gravitate to Salt Jones :D Because people are people...they like drama. Someone like me they get bored with because I dont give them an easy target to spew their bullshit.

Last edited:
We're not going to have any fucking conversation about race. The REAL conversation that needs to take place is within the white community. And what we need to be mulling over is REALITY. The REALITY that we are very, very different kinds of people, that slavery was a huge fucking mistake, that integration was a huge mistake, and that the only real way out of this mess is to move toward some sort of racial separation.

THE END.

Or you are eliminated.
Ladies and gentlemen, we interrupt our regularly scheduled programming to bring you Battle of the Network Racist Retards!

What do the terms "not up to speed" and "not interested in elevating themselves" imply?

Did he ever answer?

No I didn't see that, thanks.

Up to speed with what is going on in the world and not interested in elevating themselves economically.

Break out the thesaurus for the words ignorant and indifferent. Locke uses a lot of words that describe those two words. He just has a problem with just saying it out right.

So, blacks that don't agree with you you consider slower and lower than you?

You appear to be 'slower' and 'lower' than Locke... I'm basing that on your posts... you seem to lack basic comprehension skills.... and you appear to prefer violence to rational behavior.... which is, generally, the preserve of the less intelligent. That has nothing to do with your race... and everything to do with your character - or, perhaps more accurately, the lack thereof.

I know you like riding the dicks of black men, but Locke can answer his own question without help from "do-gooder white lady". This isn't a Blindside or Dangerous Minds moment.
Congratulations. You just proved her right. Moron. :clap2:

Did he ever answer?

No I didn't see that, thanks.

Up to speed with what is going on in the world and not interested in elevating themselves economically.

Break out the thesaurus for the words ignorant and indifferent. Locke uses a lot of words that describe those two words. He just has a problem with just saying it out right.

If it makes you feel better, I think white, Asian, Latino, etc liberals are ignorant and indifferent as well. Why wouldn't I, I'm a right winger?

Forum List

Back