Let's Have The Talk We Hear So Much About But Never Happens

I hate white people because white people aren't worth the air they breath.

Now prove that I'm a failure.

:lol::lol::lol:

Again with the overplay of the race card? Come on.... credit people with a modicum of intellect... even TruthMocker could spot that flame.

Girl, you suck at this.

I'm not a girl and whites are worth the air they breath.
Gotta tell you, dood -- I thought you were a girl for months.

The leftist male vibe is practically indistinguishable from the teenage girl vibe.

A black racist huh? So do you hate other races besides whites?

No, but I do hate members of other races who side with whites over their own race.

So when you invited me to meet you face to face to debate, it was actually to set me up to get jumped by you and a couple of your boys?

You're one bitter guy, Salty.
He offered to meet you? Wow. When he got all tough guy with me, he wanted to stay home and send some brothers to my house. :lol:

Because we are not just Americans. Name a country where race, skin color, sect, tribe, religion or caste isn't a factor.
It's doesn't matter because of this:

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal..."

That's one of the basic truths that America was founded on.

People like you keep fucking it up.

And what year did slavery and Jim Crow end?
A long, long time ago.

So why are you trying to fuck it up? Why are you pissing on Dr King's legacy?

A question for the Black side of the virtual room: obviously we are somewhere between segregation, and the Post racial society. How far along do you believe we are? And if I may, a subquestion; is a "post
racial society "color blind" in the sense of MLK's "not by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character" or does the term post racial society mean something else to you? If so What?

A black racist huh? So do you hate other races besides whites?

No, but I do hate members of other races who side with whites over their own race.

So when you invited me to meet you face to face to debate, it was actually to set me up to get jumped by you and a couple of your boys?

No. Why would I jump you? Do you think all blacks want to hurt you? Where was I going to jump you? In the parking lot of the biggest sports bar in the east valley?

My "boys" are a computer programmer and a supply chain manager for a hospital. What are they going to do, hit you with a keyboard and a calculator?

Hahahaha.

You're overplayin' the Internet Tough Black Dude card. :eusa_shhh:

And.... you really suck at flaming. You're an embarrassment to your race, your country, and yourself.:lol::lol::lol:

I'm not trying to be an internet tough guy. I'm just a black racist who says how I feel.

Hello Mr salt.

glad to see you here again.

hating is an interesting way to approach these rascists.

Its a point of view they seem to understand
You know he hates you, right?

He offered to meet you? Wow. When he got all tough guy with me, he wanted to stay home and send some brothers to my house. :lol:

Do you live in the Phoenix metro valley? If so, we can meet.

P.S. Lockejaw says he's black and lives near me.

Yeah. He said we could meet somewhere and debate. I don't think he wanted to debate now. Glad I didn't take him up on it.

Pall mall reds, though I'm thinking about quitting. No, you damn buffoon.. The shit you say here could only be inspired by large amounts of liquor and malcontent rage, self loathing, etc.

Or... he's just playin' a part - for the craic of it. I don't really see why a black person would want to try to provoke people to 'hate' other races... but we all march to our own drums... his is just a tad off-beat.

Salty is probably a 30 yr old white kid in his basement playing a role, using TM logic. She might be right about him...

We can meet at any restaurant you want, in Mesa. Pick one with wifi, I'll brink my laptop and log onto USMB and then you can end this little meme.

I would've eventually took you up on it until you shown yourself to be an angry atheist racist liberal guy.

Yeah. He said we could meet somewhere and debate. I don't think he wanted to debate now. Glad I didn't take him up on it.

Hahahaha. I'll bring my wife if that makes you feel safer, she's an Oncology RN.

Or... he's just playin' a part - for the craic of it. I don't really see why a black person would want to try to provoke people to 'hate' other races... but we all march to our own drums... his is just a tad off-beat.

Salty is probably a 30 yr old white kid in his basement playing a role, using TM logic. She might be right about him...

We can meet at any restaurant you want, in Mesa. Pick one with wifi, I'll brink my laptop and log onto USMB and then you can end this little meme.

Nah, King Samir Shabazz, I'd rather not.

Hahahaha. I'll bring my wife if that makes you feel safer, she's an Oncology RN.

Why the hell would I go to a restaurant and get in a shouting match infront of a bunch of people? You're a trip, brother.

I would've eventually took you up on it until you shown yourself to be an angry atheist racist liberal guy.

Atheist? Yes.
Racist? Yes.
Liberal? Yes.
Guy? Yes.
Angry? No. What do I have to be angry about?

Why the hell would I go to a restaurant and get in a shouting match infront of a bunch of people? You're a trip, brother.

Why would you shout in a restaurant? Don't you have any home training?

Forum List

Back