Let's GEAUX Tigers!

GO LSU! Beat Clemson! Championship game is on ESPN folks tune in!
I've got LSU by seven, 34-27. They do have a slightly better team and SHOULD win. But the game IS against the reigning champs, Clemson, so you never know.........
I picked a 45-21 LSU win. I despise Clemson. Play such a cupcake schedule. 59th out of 65 FBS power 5 schools in schedule strength.

NOT looking good for LSU so far. They HAVE to get their offense going. I'm glad I don't have any money on this game, just my prediction of LSU winning by seven. But there's a LOT of football left to be played.

I've got LSU by seven, 34-27. They do have a slightly better team and SHOULD win. But the game IS against the reigning champs, Clemson, so you never know.........
I picked a 45-21 LSU win. I despise Clemson. Play such a cupcake schedule. 59th out of 65 FBS power 5 schools in schedule strength.
I hope you don't have money on this game............

I am leaning towards Clemson. Dabo Sweeney was a player and an assistant coach at Alabama.

But if LSU wins, the victory speech from Coach O will be epic. Not understandable, but epic.

I hope you don't have money on this game............
Nah. Broke until next week...Lol.

Forum List

Back