let's consider the import of an elected term-limited monarch!

John Edgar Slow Horses

Diamond Member
Apr 11, 2023
Judge Napolitano got fired for his 4-minute comments on a democratically elected, term-limited monarch (a look at a Trump election and presidency).

I suggest we all seriously think clearly what a second Donald Trump presidency means for us and our kids and grandkids and the future of the country.

I think we know exactly how it is going to look…

IMG_3119.jpeg

Judge Napolitano got fired for his 4-minute comments on a democratically elected, term-limited monarch (a look at a Trump election and presidency).

I suggest we all seriously think clearly what a second Donald Trump presidency means for us and our kids and grandkids and the future of the country.

no more a monarch than any of his predecessors:

Monarch, head of state of a monarchy, a state in which sovereignty resides in an individual ruler.

Monarch, head of state of a monarchy, a state in which sovereignty resides in an individual ruler.
They're so paranoid about him they can't see straight.

Trump has clearly told us what he intends to do: dismantle the Constitution and punish his opponents.
Really? What parts of the Constitution do you think he'll actually be able to destroy? Please let us non-paranoid people know what you're thinking so we can reassure you when it doesn't happen.

We need to seriously think about Making America Great again. 80% of Americans say we are worse off financially under Biden and 70% think the country is going in the wrong direction. So, yes, I agree with you. We need to seriously think about getting rid of this leftist government which is taking democracy away before it is too late.

No, 80% say America is worse off because of Congress, particularly the House.

Trump is not going to be re-elected no matter how much you wish it. Keep clicking those heels together.

So, if Trump is elected then that must mean that America is Ok with your monarchy theory?

Well then, if so, democracy rules, and you will be Ok with that because you love democracy?

What am I missing here?

:auiqs.jpg:

If Presidents are monarchs it's only because Congress keeps ceding power to the Executive branch.

Words have meaning to you. That’s because you’re not a libtard.

But to Retarded Horses, words can have no fixed meaning. That’s because he is tragically and fully libtarded.

So, if Trump is elected then that must mean that America is Ok with your monarchy theory?

Well then, if so, democracy rules, and you will be Ok with that because you love democracy?

What am I missing here?

:auiqs.jpg:
This is where the wheels fall off their tricycles. Democracy = what they want to happen, anti-democracy = everything else.

Forum List

Back