Lets all remember al gore....in 2006, shall we?

I’m not going to explain it to a moron who won’t listen just argue. You know what we need to do. You argue china won’t so why should we. So you know what needs to be done
So lay out what it is, or are you too stupid or cowardly to?
I think what I need to do is stop assholes intent on hurting my fellow human beings.

I wouldn't be so quick to include him in that group.
Here’s what pisses me off. It’s your red states getting fucked the most by global warming. Look at Florida. No one can afford home owners insurance. So you fuckers move to ou4 states br8nging your ignorance with you

Here’s what pisses me off. It’s your red states getting fucked the most by global warming. Look at Florida. No one can afford home owners insurance. So you fuckers move to ou4 states br8nging your ignorance with you

8f2a0526-604c-4823-a29a-0c74f69b3924_text.gif

Who cares?

Summer 2021 was the hottest on record in the U.S., with the average temperature in the contiguous states reaching 74 degrees, exceeding the heat of the 1936 Dust Bowl summer by less than 0.01 of a degree (The summer of 2022 was the third-warmest in the U.S.).Jan 2023

And this year we broke the record. Hottest ever! Coral that survived hundreds of thousands of years dying.

Youll never admit gore was right

This is Biden's fault. Happening on his watch.

Fuckin Biden tryin to roast everyone's giblets.

I live in a purple district in a blue state you dipshit.

Yet another reminder that your infantile version of reality constantly oversimplifies everything
If you think i mean you personally you give yourself more importance here than you should.

When I say you I mean you people.

Let me ask you. How do you feel about blue states or democratic control cities? So when YOUR red states burn from global warming and y’all flock here, don5 bring your stupidity please.

What state you in?

I put extra ice trays in the freezer to do my part in the war against big global warming.

Florida’s homeowner insurance rates are four times the national average. That’s not getting better anytime soon​

People are leaving Florida because of this.
I think the comptroller should answer for that; Because while Florida does have hurricanes, they largely do not have those huge tornados that the midwest does.

I live in a purple district in a blue state you dipshit.

Yet another reminder that your infantile version of reality constantly oversimplifies everything
Climate change doesn't care where you live. We are living under a globalist system and when crops fail wherever, it's gonna impact you. Any country where it gets basically too hot for people to live will produce millions of climate refugees. Violent storms and floods will eat up our financial resources.
Forget about your little safe district

Forum List

Back