Lets all remember al gore....in 2006, shall we?

There are many atmospherics experts who dispute AGW but the subsidized alarmists, with the aid of Pravda, refuse to publicly discuss the issue.

Rather, they RUN from questions they cannot answer... as documented in this topic.

They have NOTHING except urban heat sink effect from growing urban areas on the surface.

It never hit 90 degrees in greenville in June. That never has happened in my lifetime.

And when there are record colds being set all over, almost annually, are you certain that Earth is COOLING??

LOL!!!

I think the comptroller should answer for that; Because while Florida does have hurricanes, they largely do not have those huge tornados that the midwest does.

I think we found a flaw in Floridas economy. DISantis and republicans like to point to Florida as an example of a well run red state. First of all, if it weren’t for tourism, they’d be shit. But they get money from the rest of us, Canadians, rich Europeans, Australians, etc.

They love to brag they don’t have state taxes. But they have toll roads and insurance is pricing people out of the state. And they hand out tickets for anything. Take a picture of you and tell you that you did something wrong.

If Florida weren’t located where it is, it would be Arkansas or Oklahoma. A shit hole No one has ever been to.

And when there are record colds being set all over, almost annually, are you certain that Earth is COOLING??

LOL!!!
Man made climate change is causing extremes. Extreme cold in the winters. More tornadoes, hurricanes.

Its science.

Meanwhile, while the Co2 fraud is trying to hype weather, the actual climate data continues to read precisely

NO WARMING in the atmosphere
NO WARMING in the oceans
NO BREAKOUT in cane activity
NO OCEAN RISE
NO ONGOING net ice melt....
Al gore predicted a lot of things might happen. Some have and some will just haven’t happened yet.

Hottest year ever. Wake up fool

Meanwhile, while the Co2 fraud is trying to hype weather, the actual climate data continues to read precisely

NO WARMING in the atmosphere
NO WARMING in the oceans
NO BREAKOUT in cane activity
NO OCEAN RISE
NO ONGOING net ice melt....
Sea levels are rising. And if this is the hottest summer ever, wouldn’t it make sense the rise is going to excellerate?

Global mean sea level has risen about 8–9 inches (21–24 centimeters) since 1880

So glaciers warming and disappearing faster.

When the shit hits the fan you’ll still insist we had nothing to do with it. Thank god 9pm American republicans deny man made climate change.

See

Seems like gores predictions coming true. California and Florida boiling. Never been hotter. Greece on fire. Extreme heat. coral dying. What has to happen before you’ll admit he’s right?

Did I hear the water temp in Florida is 90?
^^^ the faux (cough) science of the lying POS left ladies and gentlemen.

^^^ the faux (cough) science of the lying POS left ladies and gentlemen.
I’m looking at the weather and think gore was right and you’re being proven wrong.

Hurricanes gonna b3 a bitch this year. So bad Florida home owner insurance is unaffordable. I’m glad because Floridians voted for Ron d.

I’m looking at the weather and think gore was right and you’re being proven wrong.

Hurricanes gonna b3 a bitch this year. So bad Florida home owner insurance is unaffordable. I’m glad because Floridians voted for Ron d.
That's because you are a stupid shit.

I think we found a flaw in Floridas economy. DISantis and republicans like to point to Florida as an example of a well run red state. First of all, if it weren’t for tourism, they’d be shit. But they get money from the rest of us, Canadians, rich Europeans, Australians, etc.

They love to brag they don’t have state taxes. But they have toll roads and insurance is pricing people out of the state. And they hand out tickets for anything. Take a picture of you and tell you that you did something wrong.

If Florida weren’t located where it is, it would be Arkansas or Oklahoma. A shit hole No one has ever been to.
come-at-me-bro.gif

OHUMAD.gif

Last edited:
Sea levels are rising. And if this is the hottest summer ever, wouldn’t it make sense the rise is going to excellerate?

Global mean sea level has risen about 8–9 inches (21–24 centimeters) since 1880

So glaciers warming and disappearing faster.

When the shit hits the fan you’ll still insist we had nothing to do with it. Thank god 9pm American republicans deny man made climate change.

You cannot show one single photo of a landmark sinking. Your claim of ocean rise is 100% bullshit fudge. You have no ocean rise because there is no ongoing net ice melt because planet Earth is not warming.

Why does one Earth polar circle have 9+ times the ice of the other?

Why is there ice age glacier south of Arctic Circle on Greenland while there is no such ice age glacier north of Arctic Circle on Alaska?

You are a parrot of fudge, fraud, and flat out lies.

We will already be dead. Are you watching the news? Record Heat. Gores predictions coming true still you deny it.

Have beak and birdbrain, will parrot...

The actual evidence is as follows

NO WARMING in the ATMOSPHERE
NO WARMING in the OCEANS
NO BREAKOUT in CANE ACTIVITY
NO OCEAN RISE
NO ONGOING NET ICE MELT

You parrot FUDGE and FRAUD, dingbat....

Have beak and birdbrain, will parrot...

The actual evidence is as follows

NO WARMING in the ATMOSPHERE
NO WARMING in the OCEANS
NO BREAKOUT in CANE ACTIVITY
NO OCEAN RISE
NO ONGOING NET ICE MELT

You parrot FUDGE and FRAUD, dingbat....
OMG you are so fucking stupid.

The heat waves simultaneously broiling the southwest United States and southern Europe would have been “virtually impossible” if not for climate change, according to a group of scientists who study the probability of extreme weather events.

The findings comes from a consortium of climate scientists who study extreme weather and publish rapid findings about climate change’s role in major events.

But I'll listen to you and the right wing sources you use to get your misinformation. Hint. It's the Republicans who are lying, because the oil lobbyists pay them to lie. Come on man wake the fuck up. Or do you prefer your stocks go up to getting cleaner air?

At least most of the problems are happening in Red states first. California too but Florida is so fucked up people can't afford home owners insurance. Insurance companies know man made climate change has made insurance too risky for the insurance company. They know homes are going to be leveled. Get ready. It's not even the worst part of summer yet you dumb fuck.

Forum List

Back