Lets all remember al gore....in 2006, shall we?

Climate change doesn't care where you live. We are living under a globalist system and when crops fail wherever, it's gonna impact you. Any country where it gets basically too hot for people to live will produce millions of climate refugees. Violent storms and floods will eat up our financial resources.
Forget about your little safe district
Fuck off, AI bot. Eat a sack of donkey penises, seriously.

Dont look up

Meanwhile, while the Co2 fraud is trying to hype weather, the actual climate data continues to read precisely

NO WARMING in the atmosphere
NO WARMING in the oceans
NO BREAKOUT in cane activity
NO OCEAN RISE
NO ONGOING net ice melt....

Climate scientists from all over the world are conspiring to scare us but a plucky little band of brave oil companies told us that there is nothing to worry about.

Climate scientists from all over the world are conspiring to scare us but a plucky little band of brave oil companies told us that there is nothing to worry about.

The oil companies OWN the "Green Energy" companies, BIGOT.

Always with the Co2 crowd it is WHO TO PARROT.

That is not science, and it is certainly not intellectual.

A replay of the $20 trillion Co2 fraud so far.

Claim - increasing atmospheric Co2 would warm atmosphere

DATA - two and only two sources - satellites and balloons...

The truth

satellite and weather balloon data have actually suggested the opposite, that the atmosphere was cooling.

Scientists were left with two choices: either the atmosphere wasn't warming up, or something was wrong with the data.

NO CONFLICT OF INTEREST THERE!!!

The data was conclusive. Co2 went up. Atmospheric temps did NOT.

THEORY REJECTED

The fudge job in 2005 was the most pathetic and costly science fraud in history.

Co2 does NOTHING = the DATA

This was supposed to be a thread to make fun of Al Gore and y'all are mad as hell. What happened. Who dropped the truth bomb and fucked it up for everyone?
Somehow it morphed to you n donkey choad, brah. :dunno:

I'm not a fan of either. I'd take a pet donkey, though, because they can kick you right in the face.

Jackie Chan Donkey kick ain't got nothin' on a real Donkey Kick, like say there's a wild dog trying to take you down...

Donkey will kick that dog into last week, it probably will not live.

Donkeys don't kick like horses. :nono:

Donkeys kick 360 degrees from their hip.

Last edited:
This was supposed to be a thread to make fun of Al Gore and y'all are mad as hell. What happened. Who dropped the truth bomb and fucked it up for everyone?

Why does one Earth polar circle have 9+ times the ice of the other?

Why is there ice age glacier south of Arctic Circle on Greenland but no such ice, rather trees and moose. north of Arctic Circle on Alaska?

If you have no clue, maybe you are not an expert on the subject and should STFU

I tell ya wut, when I was out in the woods with 2 big dogs and rifle, and that pack of wild dogs came rollin' by..

If I had a donkey? I woulda yelled out "Bring it on, you sumbitches!"

Yeah, but no, I got the 2 dogs and we all laid low while they rolled by.

I didn't have a donkey. :(

Somehow it morphed to you n donkey choad, brah. :dunno:

I'm not a fan of either. I'd take a pet donkey, though, because they can kick you right in the face.

Jackie Chan Donkey kick ain't got nothin' on a real Donkey Kick, like say there's a wild dog trying to take you down...

Donkey will kick that dog into last week, it probably will not live.

Donkeys don't kick like horses. :nono:

Donkeys kick 360 degrees from their hip.
Wow. Half a novel. Who pissed you off?

Who cares?

Summer 2021 was the hottest on record in the U.S., with the average temperature in the contiguous states reaching 74 degrees, exceeding the heat of the 1936 Dust Bowl summer by less than 0.01 of a degree (The summer of 2022 was the third-warmest in the U.S.).Jan 2023

And this year we broke the record. Hottest ever! Coral that survived hundreds of thousands of years dying.

Youll never admit gore was right
If Gore was right, I would have beach front property now.

Forum List

Back