Let The Firings Begin-Mooch The Merciless 'Terminates' First Suspected White House Leaker

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
Find these traitors and hang them

-Geaux
---

Just days after newly appointed White House Communications Director Anthony "Mooch" Scaramucci took up his position, he is laying down the law, telling Politico Monday that there would be changes in his communications shop - but he was still evaluating the landscape.

"Senior people have gone to the comms people and said, leak this or leak that on this person or that person."

"The comms department reports to me. I report to the president. It has to stop, and I've told them that. If it doesn't stop, I'll fire all of you."

And today, it appears the first actions have taken place.

The financier and longtime Trump surrogate confirmed to Politico early Tuesday that he planned to start by dismissing assistant press secretary Michael Short at a morning meeting.

Mooch The Merciless 'Terminates' First Suspected White House Leaker | Zero Hedge

Don't you just lover the inner circle of rich folks that run our nation? So self sacrificing in the perils of republicanism.....Makes my eyes tear up, well especially when I get smoke in them..

Find these traitors and hang them

-Geaux
---

Just days after newly appointed White House Communications Director Anthony "Mooch" Scaramucci took up his position, he is laying down the law, telling Politico Monday that there would be changes in his communications shop - but he was still evaluating the landscape.

"Senior people have gone to the comms people and said, leak this or leak that on this person or that person."

"The comms department reports to me. I report to the president. It has to stop, and I've told them that. If it doesn't stop, I'll fire all of you."

And today, it appears the first actions have taken place.

The financier and longtime Trump surrogate confirmed to Politico early Tuesday that he planned to start by dismissing assistant press secretary Michael Short at a morning meeting.

Mooch The Merciless 'Terminates' First Suspected White House Leaker | Zero Hedge
upload_2017-7-25_17-8-42.jpeg

Don't you just lover the inner circle of rich folks that run our nation? So self sacrificing in the perils of republicanism.....Makes my eyes tear up, well especially when I get smoke in them..
Yeah man, I want poor people to run the nation. Poor people are the best at handling complicated situations.

Yeah man, I want poor people to run the nation. Poor people are the best at handling complicated situations.
Can't be any worse than these beleaguered professionals at the helm now..

Yes, it would, which is why no cabinet in history has hired a bunch of poor people to run the nation. What credentials would a poor person possibly have to justify their hiring?

You are dumb as fuck.

Last edited:
Yes, it would, which is why no cabinet in history has hired a bunch of poor people to run the nation. What credentials would a poor person possibly have to justify their hiring?

You are dumb as fuck.
Poor people made decisions that kept them in poverty. Their best thinking made them poor. And, you never know there's probably a little addiction going on That means perfect democrats.

Forum List

Back