Let me get this straight, France gets attacked and we're the one's who want to declare WAR!!!

The terrorist ideology killed 3,000 Americans about 16 years ago which was almost exactly the number of Americans killed in the "Day of Infamy" 74 years ago. If the U.S. defeated criminal ideology with military force in WW2 why isn't it possible today?

Of course it can be defeated by military force. Our resident Democrats simply prefer to continue with failed diplomacy and love.

After all, they're trying to wear this country down, not build it up.
Up for total war...the draft...industry on a war footing...rationing?

Beats being turned into Venezuela by you Democrats.
Ah yes...pull out the silly RW talking points.....again.

As opposed to the silly Leftist talking points. Got it.

TIME OUT!!!!

It's NOW being reported the French Intelligence investigation on the truck driver have found no connection to ISIS or radical Islam, or Islam at all, the guy was not religious, did not surf jihadist sites, did not attend a Mosque, preferred to workout at a gym instead.... his wife and kid left him, he had anger issues according to neighbors and father, he was........Mentally ill....

So if this is true... then how could this have been stopped or prevented and who do we go to war with, over it???

TIME OUT!!!!

It's NOW being reported the French Intelligence investigation on the truck driver have found no connection to ISIS or radical Islam, or Islam at all, the guy was not religious, did not surf jihadist sites, did not attend a Mosque, preferred to workout at a gym instead.... his wife and kid left him, he had anger issues according to neighbors and father, he was........Mentally ill....

So if this is true... then how could this have been stopped or prevented and who do we go to war with, over it???
C'mon...you know the Far RWNJs aren't going to believe that.

The terrorist ideology killed 3,000 Americans about 16 years ago which was almost exactly the number of Americans killed in the "Day of Infamy" 74 years ago. If the U.S. defeated criminal ideology with military force in WW2 why isn't it possible today?
In 1941, the criminal ideology had an address.

It's all so easy when one is sitting in their living room punching some keys on a keyboard... Everybody knows everything and they can do it better...

It's mere common sense that an enemy sworn to destroy you (and off to a pretty good start with help from Obama and his global cronies) is better dead.

What Islamists have they NOT supported by their policies?
The ones that are dead from drone strikes..

I don't mind declaring war against Muslims, as long as the Trump boys are drafted!!!!

You can not, I repeat can defeat ideology....no matter how many of these terrorist you kill, a million or more will take their place. You can not kill what is in a person's head, thats why these lone wolves are so effective. Nice guy one day, plowing into a crowd the next. Nice guy one day, killing cops the next....its a head game that nobody can detect or prevent.

So, yeah lets declare war again....don't we have 3 going on so far? Lets declare war, but who do we attack??????

Newt and Trump are the main reasons today, we have this shit...because Bush Jr. instead of taking a deep breath and thinking this declare war on Iraq shit out first, took it upon himself to shit crazy and now we got this mess.

And somebody please tell me, why isn't the Muslim countries upset???? Do these people ever give press conferences and get mad like we do??? Why must it always be our war mongering nuts that say shit???

You're pretty clueless. Let me address your first point because I don't have all day.

Fighting for our freedom is ongoing. It's never ending. Now, why is this? Because the people who want to take our freedom away from us will always arise.

Liberals seem to think this world can be permanently fixed. It can't. We live in a broken world. Christians claim it's because of our sins. Buddhists because of our delusions. The bottom line is this world is suffering - it's crappy.

I don't mind declaring war against Muslims, as long as the Trump boys are drafted!!!!

You can not, I repeat can defeat ideology....no matter how many of these terrorist you kill, a million or more will take their place. You can not kill what is in a person's head, thats why these lone wolves are so effective. Nice guy one day, plowing into a crowd the next. Nice guy one day, killing cops the next....its a head game that nobody can detect or prevent.

So, yeah lets declare war again....don't we have 3 going on so far? Lets declare war, but who do we attack??????

Newt and Trump are the main reasons today, we have this shit...because Bush Jr. instead of taking a deep breath and thinking this declare war on Iraq shit out first, took it upon himself to shit crazy and now we got this mess.

And somebody please tell me, why isn't the Muslim countries upset???? Do these people ever give press conferences and get mad like we do??? Why must it always be our war mongering nuts that say shit???

You're pretty clueless. Let me address your first point because I don't have all day.

Fighting for our freedom is ongoing. It's never ending. Now, why is this? Because the people who want to take our freedom away from us will always arise.
Fighting for our freedom my ass...what effin freedom? Today, we're fighting to stay safe from the loons that you conservatives have unraveled. Our troops are dying unnecessarily for war we're never gonna win or end, we're spending trillions that have rendered us NADA and the only freedom all this has given us, is the freedom to be afraid for the rest of our lives...afraid of the unknown nuts that live next door to all of us and the soon to be mentally impairness our soldiers will have to endure.

Liberals seem to think this world can be permanently fixed. It can't. We live in a broken world. Christians claim it's because of our sins. Buddhists because of our delusions. The bottom line is this world is suffering - it's crappy.
Revelation: Read it......we can't change our religious destiny.

Forum List

Back