Gingrich calls for deporting Muslims who believe in Shariah

Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
I agree 100% ! :clap:

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich (R-Ga.) called for extreme measures against Muslims in the United States after a deadly terrorist attack rocked Nice, France.

“You have to monitor the mosques,” Gingrich said Thursday evening on Fox News's "Hannity." "Where do you think the primary source of recruitment is? We should ... test every person here who is of a Muslim background, and if they believe in Shariah, they should be deported.”

Gingrich, who is believed to be on Donald Trump's shortlist for running mate, said law enforcement must increase its vigilance of the nation’s Muslims to fight terrorism.

“This is the fault of Western elites who lack the guts to do what is right, to do what is necessary,” he said. "We better rethink the rules, or we’re going to lose the war.”

Dozens died Thursday when an attacker drove a truck into a crowd celebrating Bastille Day.

French President François Hollande said that 77 people were killed, and many more are believed to be injured.

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich (R-Ga.) called for extreme measures against Muslims in the United States after a deadly terrorist attack rocked Nice, France.

“You have to monitor the mosques,” Gingrich said Thursday evening on Fox News's "Hannity." "Where do you think the primary source of recruitment is? We should ... test every person here who is of a Muslim background, and if they believe in Shariah, they should be deported.”

Gingrich, who is believed to be on Donald Trump's shortlist for running mate, said law enforcement must increase its vigilance of the nation’s Muslims to fight terrorism.

“This is the fault of Western elites who lack the guts to do what is right, to do what is necessary,” he said. "We better rethink the rules, or we’re going to lose the war.”

Dozens died Thursday when an attacker drove a truck into a crowd celebrating Bastille Day.

French President François Hollande said that 77 people were killed, and many more are believed to be injured.

that whole first amendment thing is meaningless, huh?

now tell me it's about "safety" so the first amendment doesn't count.

and then i'll point out that your 2nd amendment is about safety....

You can't deport Natural Born Citizens, so let just stop with that nonsense right now, and that is what Newt Gingrich is calling.

There is nothing you can do when it come to those born as a citizen because the Constitution protects them.

Now are you will to change the Constitution and start denying American Citizens their rights?

You can't deport Natural Born Citizens, so let just stop with that nonsense right now, and that is what Newt Gingrich is calling.

There is nothing you can do when it come to those born as a citizen because the Constitution protects them.

Now are you will to change the Constitution and start denying American Citizens their rights?

you can't deport ANY citizens. you can't deport someone for their religious beliefs. you can deport a non-citizen them for their actions.

the absurdity of newtie and the bigots. :cuckoo:

Last edited:

He's talking about not allowing people who support sharia into our country as immigrants. These people will never assimilate, so they don't belong here. He knows you can't deport citizens born here.

you can't deport ANY citizens. you can't deport someone for their religious beliefs. you can deport them for their actions.

. OMG you are so fucking smart. I guess Newrt didn't know that. Please write him and set him straight. He'll marvel at your intellect.

you can't deport ANY citizens. you can't deport someone for their religious beliefs. you can deport them for their actions.

. OMG you are so fucking smart. I guess Newrt didn't know that. Please write him and set him straight. He'll marvel at your intellect.

i am smart, unlike the insane shrieking hysterical bigots.

i can't help it if newtie is more intent on riling up the lunatic base than caring about what is good for our country.

but then again, he always has.

He's talking about not allowing people who support sharia into our country as immigrants. These people will never assimilate, so they don't belong here. He knows you can't deport citizens born here.

That is not what he said and the article states those here in America and not coming here!

I just highlighted in red what he said and he stated those here and not those coming here!

I guess he didn't seeing he stated he wanted to do it against American Citizens and you are trying to spin it that he did not mean what he said. Maybe you should read what he actually said and not try to spin it as something else!

Plus half these moonbats get all mixed up about the realities of Shariah in western countries. Don't get me wrong, there are muslim whackos who believe in the extreme versions of Shariah being allowed in western countries. In reality, it's much more benign. The Imans try and settle civil disputes like "So and So owes me $100 for helping him move house" and crap like that. I'm all for it if it frees up the court system.

Last edited:

I guess he didn't seeing he stated he wanted to do it against American Citizens and you are trying to spin it that he did not mean what he said. Maybe you should read what he actually said and not try to spin it as something else!

of course he meant what he said.

funny thing is that one of the commentators observed that he apparently wants to prosecute thought crimes.

Any muslim who claims to be a muslim by definition must follow Sharia Law.
There are NO 'maybes' NO equivocations!
A muslim is either living their lives according to the commands laid out by 'Mr. Stinky Finger' or they are NOT a muslim. Period!

that whole first amendment thing is meaningless, huh?

The First Amendment bans religious tests for government employees and officers. It is not about immigration, idiot.

now tell me it's about "safety" so the first amendment doesn't count.

and then i'll point out that your 2nd amendment is about safety....

You libtards just cant wait to trade the first amendment to get rid of the second, as you hate both.

We will keep both and shame you retards into silence as the better option.

Plus half these moonbats get all mixed up about the realities of Shariah in western countries. Don't get me wrong, there are muslim whackos who believe in the extreme versions of Shariah being allowed in western countries. In reality, it's much more benign. The Imans try and settle civil disputes like "So and So owes be $100 for helping him move house" and crap like that. I'm all for it if it frees up the court system.

Exactly

Sharia as used in western country is voluntary on the part of the muslims and is primarily used to resolve family issues and personal conflicts. Instead of a judge, you go to an Iman to settle your issue according to Sharia laws

It does not involve beheadings or chopping off hands

Stupid.

Don't you think Muslims will say they don't believe in Sharia, when asked?

That's just so not the point. He's essentially telling the world we won't stand for this lifestyle and we'll protect our own. And yes, there will be some that don't care and will support shariah. We need people running the country who actually WANT to protect American citizens.

Forum List

Back