Let Children vote, forbid Seniors to vote

every soldier today is human, the elites want to replace humans as soldiers with robots so they can... kill all the humans that don t own enough money

we have democraticly chosen to make our elites the most antisocial evil people we can choose

Children have a future they should have a vote in constructing the future.
Seniors are almost dead, they don t have a future, don t allow them to destroy the future of the children by voting

children should have a vote from birth, until they are capable, defined by a test, their parents get their votes.

seniors should have stoped having a vote around 80 years old, but the exact age is open for discusion

or maybe a test too but that test is going to be much more difficult then a test if a child can vote
-------------------------------------------- i smell millenial fear , same thing happening in Britain as it has been reported that it was the old guys that pushed BREXIT and won . That really annoyed the millenials that will be the ones most affected ehh Hauke .
----------------------------------------- article that illustrates my thinking on old people voting Hauke . --- Millennials and Media Push for 'Ban' on Old People Voting After Brexit --- its called 'millenial fear' Hauke .

just a question, why should a 96 year old decide the future for the next 50 years, when hes going to die in 2 days ewhile a 8 year old has no say what his life will be when hes 58 ?
"With age comes wisdom" People should be barred from voting until they are 85 years old.

thats why i said parents should decide the vote of toddlers

i know a lot of people aged 70 or older none of them are wise

and how the fuck should a 85 year old decide about pokemon go ???

i do get pokemon go but i don t play it, don t have a smart phone

and allways thought pokemon is stupid, for the last 30 years

Children have a future they should have a vote in constructing the future.
Seniors are almost dead, they don t have a future, don t allow them to destroy the future of the children by voting

children should have a vote from birth, until they are capable, defined by a test, their parents get their votes.

seniors should have stoped having a vote around 80 years old, but the exact age is open for discusion

or maybe a test too but that test is going to be much more difficult then a test if a child can vote

I, on the other hand, would raise the voting age in the United States to 30 years of age, exempting those in actual service to America, such as military and police.

No one on the public dole because their own action or inaction should be permitted to vote in any case.

on the other hand if someone gave me a smartphone with a flatrate prepaid, i might go hunting

how about you get votes acording to your income, not your taxrate ofcourse, although maybe for every 1000 dollars you pay tax you get a vot ? fuck democracy lets get back to the good old ways of slavery

just a question, why should a 96 year old decide the future for the next 50 years, when hes going to die in 2 days ewhile a 8 year old has no say what his life will be when hes 58 ?
"With age comes wisdom" People should be barred from voting until they are 85 years old.
--------------------------------- voting should be at 26 when milenial shake free of Daddies insurance and there should be tests in English . The imported people into the USA shouldn't be able to vote for their first 30 years or maybe the arriving importee should not be able to vote . [still haven't decided]

Forum List

Back