Let Children vote, forbid Seniors to vote

democracy is not the mob rule,mobs rarely have a majority

republiks though are mob rule

how about only people who pay more then 1 million dollars get to vote ?

thats basicly the usa republic

i know a lot of people aged 70 or older none of them are wise
----------------------------------- see results for BEXIT to see how smart and wise they are Hauke . The older Westerers are the Greatest Generation simply for winning ww2 Hauke

to make a democracy work the elected have to be responsible to their politiks when they get elected.

so how do you unvote a politician who lied and does not represent you ?

how do the electorate get rid of a wrong representative ?

any mechanism instaled in gouvernement to get rid of false representatives ?

can i get rid of elected official x who lied to get elected and does not do what i elected him for ?

so by lying someone can do for 4 years do the opposit what the people who elected him want ?, and no way out ?

its like saying i elected you as my dance partner, and when he rapes you you have to stay with him

btw politicians all over the world think democracy means your my dance partner now i can rape you

Children have a future they should have a vote in constructing the future.
Seniors are almost dead, they don t have a future, don t allow them to destroy the future of the children by voting

children should have a vote from birth, until they are capable, defined by a test, their parents get their votes.

seniors should have stoped having a vote around 80 years old, but the exact age is open for discusion

or maybe a test too but that test is going to be much more difficult then a test if a child can vote

I, on the other hand, would raise the voting age in the United States to 30 years of age, exempting those in actual service to America, such as military and police.

No one on the public dole because their own action or inaction should be permitted to vote in any case.
------------------------------------- gotta disagree , I don't like elevating any group of people in the USA Billy . Kings men , the police and military all VOLUNTEER for their jobs and get paid for their work . And that should be ALL they get as far as I am concerned .

because in no democracy i know off the electorate has the right to get rid off politicians, once they are elected

children at 6 years old can have experienced more then a 90 year old, age does not matter

just a question, why should a 96 year old decide the future for the next 50 years, when hes going to die in 2 days ewhile a 8 year old has no say what his life will be when hes 58 ?

Because the 96 year old remembers the last time this happened and what worked or didnt. The 8 year old has no clue what is good for him. WTF you really want important decisions made by children?

ok as its impossible to determine who is capable of voting, lets have everyone have a vote, from birth to death

toddlers get represented by their parents, senils.. by theirs representatives

The kid platform:

No School!
Free Smartphones!
Free Skittles!
No early bedtime!
No baths!
No Brussel Sprouts!

NO PARENTS KILL THEM ALL!

Forum List

Back