Let Children vote, forbid Seniors to vote

hauke

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2015
Children have a future they should have a vote in constructing the future.
Seniors are almost dead, they don t have a future, don t allow them to destroy the future of the children by voting

children should have a vote from birth, until they are capable, defined by a test, their parents get their votes.

seniors should have stoped having a vote around 80 years old, but the exact age is open for discusion

or maybe a test too but that test is going to be much more difficult then a test if a child can vote

Last edited:
Future democrats.....

image.jpeg
Seniors are almost dead, they don t have a future, don t allow them to destroy the future of the children by voting

Back to the rubber room kiddo.

or everyone gets a ote from birth to death, and tests if that person is capable of voting, independant of age.

sounds good to me

so terribble the children who goto live with your decisions acctually goto decide too

i don t need to be drunk to think that the people who have to live with decisions should decide

the tests ... i don t have a clue, exept they should be designed scientificly, dso its sure that it can be determined that they define capability, otherwise... so dificult

so very difficult to make those tests

i don t even know if its possible to make a test if someone is capable of voting,
and i don t know if it is possible to make a test if someone is incapable of voting

don t know if these tests can be made

theres allready a test, you have to test your age, and i think thats wrong

herewegoagain, im propably more capable of voting inteligently then 95% of the population, but i vote in germany not the USA

Forum List

Back