Lesbians Look to Boot Boy Scouts From Own Facilities

Will a boy be expelled from the Boy Scouts if he comes out of the closet?

I believe so.

Boy Scouts of America membership controversies - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I find the following line from a BSA policy statement:

Boy Scouts of America believes that homosexual conduct is inconsistent with the obligations in the Scout Oath and Scout Law to be morally straight and clean in thought, word, and deed.

Seeing that Boy Scouts are age 10-17, I find it interesting that they find any sexual conduct acceptable.

The boy who got kicked out that prompted the Sup Ct case was in the BSA for 8 years getting high praise from his superiors before they were told he was gay. He was gay during those entire 8 years so I guess his sexual orientation could not have been such a bad influence it they had to be told about it.

I find the following line from a BSA policy statement:

Boy Scouts of America believes that homosexual conduct is inconsistent with the obligations in the Scout Oath and Scout Law to be morally straight and clean in thought, word, and deed.

Seeing that Boy Scouts are age 10-17, I find it interesting that they find any sexual conduct acceptable.

The boy who got kicked out that prompted the Sup Ct case was in the BSA for 8 years getting high praise from his superiors before they were told he was gay. He was gay during those entire 8 years so I guess his sexual orientation could not have been such a bad influence it they had to be told about it.

I wonder if the BSA would find it acceptable if one of its 14 year old members was fucking his girlfriend and got her pregnant. That would be morally straight and clean in thought, word, and deed.

I did too. It is right there in black and white. I can't help it that you cannot see. The judge said the Boyscouts were a faith based organization. He didn't say that I said that.

Me and my ****** friends are doing quite well thank you. I don't know what's going on down at niggerland park. Maybe you can enlighten me there on that issue.

wtf? being a faith based organization makes it OK to discriminate using public property?

MEEEEEEEEEEP! wrong answer.

and, if you can't make the connection that I'm drawing between discriminatory uses of the Klan at NIGGERLAND PARK and the Scouts and GAYPURGE RETREAT then I guess it's clear why you reach for the mellodrama.

Correct me if I am wrong. Do you feel that it is OK for someone to sue on their perceived presumption that they might or will be discriminated against even though it hasn't happened yet?

Are you saying that a faith based organization should not be allowed to operate a public facility that is open to all even though the faith based organization is improving the property for everyone's use? The issue of public property being leased is moot. What you're alluding to is that companies and corporations who lease real or tangible public property can be sued on the mere notion that the possibility exists for them to be sued for discrimination although this percieved discrimination at the facility has not happened yet. The mere fact that it could is enough for a suit?

when your faith based organization starts discriminating then yes. The day your church decides that fags can't participate then don't be shocked if you can't contract public land for church functions.

and no, I dont care how much cash the klan pumps into improvements. If they want to install a noose on every tree then they can do so on their own private property.

and, again, when companies or organizations start discriminating then they too can stop using public funded property. Perhaps if the scouts were not hellbent on purging itself of gays they wouldn't have this problem.

Does anyone else appreciate the irony that the Boy Scouts are riddled with closeted homos and pedophiles? :lol:

Do you suppose they have their policies in place so they can expel them with cause when they're discovered. I seriously doubt that most parents would be ok with gay scout masters, it seems like they are doing what their membership wants.

then perhaps their membership should fork over enough cash for some private land.

Will a boy be expelled from the Boy Scouts if he comes out of the closet?

depends on the troop. we had a kid tell us he was gay. we all shrugged and kept our mouths shut. he became an eagle and is still involved. another troop might handle it differently, but we all felt it was nobody's business.

well.. in this case... they ARE going to get their way. Take YOUR agenda, the one that actually discriminates, to private property. You'll be losing this one every time until you can prove that you've actually been discriminated against above and beyond being restricted from stringing up your particular ****** class.

:thup:
Again, I call bullshit. No one was discriminated against. It had not happened they just thought they would be. They were allowed to sue for something that did not happen.

We are ALL familiar with the scout's take on homosexuality. Tell me how many of YOUR black friends wants to frolic in the summer breeze down at NIGGERLAND PARK.

it's all good though. The Scouts will lose on this every time. Bitch about it all you need to.

These days, it is referred to as AFRICANAMERICANLAND PARK.

wtf? being a faith based organization makes it OK to discriminate using public property?

MEEEEEEEEEEP! wrong answer.

and, if you can't make the connection that I'm drawing between discriminatory uses of the Klan at NIGGERLAND PARK and the Scouts and GAYPURGE RETREAT then I guess it's clear why you reach for the mellodrama.

Correct me if I am wrong. Do you feel that it is OK for someone to sue on their perceived presumption that they might or will be discriminated against even though it hasn't happened yet?

Are you saying that a faith based organization should not be allowed to operate a public facility that is open to all even though the faith based organization is improving the property for everyone's use? The issue of public property being leased is moot. What you're alluding to is that companies and corporations who lease real or tangible public property can be sued on the mere notion that the possibility exists for them to be sued for discrimination although this percieved discrimination at the facility has not happened yet. The mere fact that it could is enough for a suit?

when your faith based organization starts discriminating then yes. The day your church decides that fags can't participate then don't be shocked if you can't contract public land for church functions.

and no, I dont care how much cash the klan pumps into improvements. If they want to install a noose on every tree then they can do so on their own private property.

and, again, when companies or organizations start discriminating then they too can stop using public funded property. Perhaps if the scouts were not hellbent on purging itself of gays they wouldn't have this problem.
Nah, just the thought is enough nowadays. I think all churches should sue the ACLU for harrassment and frivolity. Even though it hasn't happened. They are capable and they have demonstrated their hostile nature toward organizations both public and private whether these organizations are faith based or not.

Again, I call bullshit. No one was discriminated against. It had not happened they just thought they would be. They were allowed to sue for something that did not happen.

We are ALL familiar with the scout's take on homosexuality. Tell me how many of YOUR black friends wants to frolic in the summer breeze down at NIGGERLAND PARK.

it's all good though. The Scouts will lose on this every time. Bitch about it all you need to.

Not in shoggies world he's old school.

Any organization that benefits from the taxpayer has no right to discriminate. If they wish to discriminate they should lose both their lease and their tax exempt status.

But they won't give up those perks, will they? Because bigots love it when the government benefits them almost as much as they hate it when it benefits anyone they disagree with.

I'm not the one defending discrimination, yo. I used NIGGERLAND PARK to make a specific point about what YOU are trying to defend.

Nah, just the thought is enough nowadays. I think all churches should sue the ACLU for harrassment and frivolity. Even though it hasn't happened. They are capable and they have demonstrated their hostile nature toward organizations both public and private whether these organizations are faith based or not.

go for it. I hope you bring enough kleenex to mop up all those christian martyr tears that precede your standard response to being told that you can't wield public policy like a club.

Also Dude... Chinamen is not the preferred nomenclature. Asian american, please.

go for it. I hope you bring enough kleenex to mop up all those christian martyr tears that precede your standard response to being told that you can't wield public policy like a club.
I am not wielding public policy you are. You are trying to force some make believe discrimination case event that has not happened on me. See how ya are?

I am not wielding public policy you are. You are trying to force some make believe discrimination case event that has not happened on me. See how ya are?

Indeed, because you are not black. Now, go ask your black friends what they'd think about a public park funded by tax payers, including themselves, named NIGGERLAND PARK. Don't forget to mention the 1.7million in renovations that the Klan promises to make.

it's really not all that difficult to figure out

the boy scouts are a private entity. they require members of the organization to (1) be heterosexual and (2) believe in God

the government property is for the public's use. under the law, restricting someone from accessing that public property due to one of the prohibited federal biases, age, race, religion, ethnicity, marital status, disability, or sexual orientation, causes that restriction to be illegal. but only as it relates to the public's property

if the scouts owned that land, there would be no issue. but because the scouts impose a religious stance (belief in God) and a specific sexual orientation (heterosexuality), and because the scout activities are conducted on the public's property, subjecting its members to those biased standards, the public property cannot lawfully be leased to such a restrictive organization

I'm not the one defending discrimination, yo. I used NIGGERLAND PARK to make a specific point about what YOU are trying to defend.

What discrimination? If it hadn't happened and was only percieved by the plaintiff as being possible........ How can you defend something like that? Answer: Buy the judge. That's what the bankers do. And that's what they told me they do to keep their asses off the chopping block. Hey, if it works, more power to ya.

My judge paid the price with His life. Because He did, His spirit lives on. He get's to judge ALL. And that my friend you can sue me over, you can run me over, you can jail me over but you cannot change the outcome. For the outcome belongs to Him.

Forum List

Back