Lesbians Look to Boot Boy Scouts From Own Facilities

Not in shoggies world he's old school.

I'm not the one defending discrimination, yo. I used NIGGERLAND PARK to make a specific point about what YOU are trying to defend.

:thup:
What discrimination? If it hadn't happened and was only percieved by the plaintiff as being possible........ How can you defend something like that? Answer: Buy the judge. That's what the bankers do. And that's what they told me they do to keep their asses off the chopping block. Hey, if it works, more power to ya.

My judge paid the price with His life. Because He did, His spirit lives on. He get's to judge ALL. And that my friend you can sue me over, you can run me over, you can jail me over but you cannot change the outcome. For the outcome belongs to Him.

HA! yea dude. whatever. George Soros and SATAN paid off the judge. you go with that.

Sorry, YOUR judge doesn't have jurisdiction in this secular nation. Maybe next time.

Again, I call bullshit. No one was discriminated against. It had not happened they just thought they would be. They were allowed to sue for something that did not happen.

it's really not all that difficult to figure out

the boy scouts are a private entity. they require members of the organization to (1) be heterosexual and (2) believe in God

the government property is for the public's use. under the law, restricting someone from accessing that public property due to one of the prohibited federal biases, age, race, religion, ethnicity, marital status, disability, or sexual orientation, causes that restriction to be illegal. but only as it relates to the public's property

if the scouts owned that land, there would be no issue. but because the scouts impose a religious stance (belief in God) and a specific sexual orientation (heterosexuality), and because the scout activities are conducted on the public's property, subjecting its members to those biased standards, the public property cannot lawfully be leased to such a restrictive organization
If that is true then public land cannot be leased legally.

Not in shoggies world he's old school.

I'm not the one defending discrimination, yo. I used NIGGERLAND PARK to make a specific point about what YOU are trying to defend.

What discrimination? If it hadn't happened and was only percieved by the plaintiff as being possible........ How can you defend something like that? Answer: Buy the judge. That's what the bankers do. And that's what they told me they do to keep their asses off the chopping block. Hey, if it works, more power to ya.

My judge paid the price with His life. Because He did, His spirit lives on. He get's to judge ALL. And that my friend you can sue me over, you can run me over, you can jail me over but you cannot change the outcome. For the outcome belongs to Him.

Are you taking WND for their word?

HA! yea dude. whatever. George Soros and SATAN paid off the judge. you go with that.

Sorry, YOUR judge doesn't have jurisdiction in this secular nation. Maybe next time.
We will have to agree to disagree on that. You may think one thing but you know little. BTW. What makes you think He does not?

Are you taking WND for their word?
No. Have you read the article I linked?

We will have to agree to disagree on that. You may think one thing but you know little. BTW. What makes you think He does not?

The first amendment of the Constitution is pretty clear. Feel free to BELIEVE otherwise. baseless myths are a xtian's bread and butter.

Do you dispute what the article says about the public having access to the property leased to the scouts? If not, why does any of this matter? If so, do you have a source that says this?

Its NOT private property. Its public property leased to the Scouts for their benefit. Can you tell me why the US government should be leasing its property, the property of the people, to discriminatory groups?

I don't want the US government to lease property to the KKK either, even if its merely for an office to do accounting and there is no racism at all on the property. Its giving benefit to a certain organization which promotes beliefs against the public good. And that benefit comes directly from taxpayer money.

I don't know any of the particulars about the land, but from what I read they did millions of dollars in improvements which the gov't will get if/when the scouts give up the lease or are booted off. Maybe that's why. Maybe the land was nothing before the scouts got it. I don't know.

More to the point, if no one is excluded from using it, who cares who it's leased to?

I believe there's benefit to both the scouts AND the gov't. I'm not sure I understand how this is costing taxpayers money, can you elaborate on that point?

I think the concept of the "public good" is fairly subjective.

It is fairly subjective, but its pretty obvious that we don't want the public supporting discriminatory groups.

The first amendment of the Constitution is pretty clear.

It may be clear but I'd like to see some unusual devoted religious person challenge it. It prohibits congress from prohibiting the free exercise of religion. What if my religion is pacifistic. It calls for refusal to pay tax that would go to make guns. It also calls for the sacrifice of dogs and cats. I guess that I don't have to pay taxes and I can kill innocent little puppies and kittens.

The suit is being made because the lesbian and the atheist don't feel they should have to go through an organization that is hostile to them to use publicly owned property.
Apparently church members will need to start playing the same game. They can attend the sites that are publicly supported by tax dollars where these LGBT organizations are. When they are discriminated against or even feel like they are being discriminated against they can sue the piss out of them. That boat floats both ways.

No, the boat does not float both ways. The courts are biased in this case. They would throw a Christian groups suit out in a heart beat stating there is no proof of discrimination, but conversely a homosexual group would get the full attention of the court. Um, unless possibly , it was filed in the deep south. :D

The whole thing is gay, a bunch of boys camping alone ... come on, seriously.

Hey, if girls were allowed on the camping trips, I would have remained a scout much longer than I did. You can take that to the bank!

Anything in there about bestiality?

Maybe I don't want to know the answer to this question, but, I'm curious. Why do you want to know? ;)

Maybe I don't want to know the answer to this question, but, I'm curious. Why do you want to know? ;)
It seems to me if they don't make a statement saying bestiality is against their code that means they condone it, no?:cool: (Yeah, I know, I'm using PubicInfinite's reasoning here)

Which leads me to wonder...why does BSA condone messing with sheep?

It seems to me if they don't make a statement saying bestiality is against their code that means they condone it, no?:cool: (Yeah, I know, I'm using PubicInfinite's reasoning here)

Okay, I was concerned why you had such a curiosity about such a thing. Maybe there was some kind of kinky intrigue that made you ask such a question. :)

Immie

Okay, I was concerned why you had such a curiosity about such a thing. Maybe there was some kind of kinky intrigue that made you ask such a question. :)

Immie
heh...don't believe my bad press.

The suit is being made because the lesbian and the atheist don't feel they should have to go through an organization that is hostile to them to use publicly owned property.
Apparently church members will need to start playing the same game. They can attend the sites that are publicly supported by tax dollars where these LGBT organizations are. When they are discriminated against or even feel like they are being discriminated against they can sue the piss out of them. That boat floats both ways.

No, the boat does not float both ways. The courts are biased in this case. They would throw a Christian groups suit out in a heart beat stating there is no proof of discrimination, but conversely a homosexual group would get the full attention of the court. Um, unless possibly , it was filed in the deep south. :D
It appears you are correct from what I am currently reading.. I'll add the story to the thread I started yesterday.

Is this what you reduce your argument to? Bull shit like that? Please tell me you have a better defense of the homosexual agenda than that, because that's just pathetic.

Last edited:
It appears that harassing people is fine if the sodomites do it to the Christians.

"Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?" Gal. 4:16

Sodomites Attack Donors to Yes-on-Marriage Amendment
Issue Date: March/April 2009

As America continues to legalize sin, those committed to evil become more bold in attacking people standing for righteousness.

This was demonstrated recently by the sodomite thugs who attacked donors to the Yes-on-Proposition-8 campaign in California. The measure passed on November 4, 2008 placing an amendment to the state constitution defining marriage in California as “between a man and a woman.”

A fluke in the campaign finance laws allowed the names, places of employment and other personal information of those donors to be posted on the internet. Homosexual activists proceeded to locate them and harass them, their family, coworkers and even picket their places of work.

A Google map was posted on the internet with pointers to the homes and businesses of these donors. A click on the pointers gave their names, places of employment or business, and amount of their contributions.

Homosexual Terrorists

“Over the last two months [prior to Jan. 20], many of those supporters have seen their homes and churches vandalized, been forced to resign their jobs, and been threatened with violence and even death,” says Alan Sears, of the Alliance Defense Fund.......................

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: 007
It appears that harassing people is fine if the sodomites do it to the Christians.

As America continues to legalize sin, those committed to evil become more bold in attacking people standing for righteousness.

This was demonstrated recently by the sodomite thugs who attacked donors to the Yes-on-Proposition-8 campaign in California. The measure passed on November 4, 2008 placing an amendment to the state constitution defining marriage in California as “between a man and a woman.”

A fluke in the campaign finance laws allowed the names, places of employment and other personal information of those donors to be posted on the internet. Homosexual activists proceeded to locate them and harass them, their family, coworkers and even picket their places of work.

A Google map was posted on the internet with pointers to the homes and businesses of these donors. A click on the pointers gave their names, places of employment or business, and amount of their contributions.

Homosexual Terrorists

“Over the last two months [prior to Jan. 20], many of those supporters have seen their homes and churches vandalized, been forced to resign their jobs, and been threatened with violence and even death,” says Alan Sears, of the Alliance Defense Fund.......................
Yeah, sure they have.:cuckoo:

What do you call Christian sodomites?

And btw, you never answered, what is an antichrist?

Homosexual Terrorists

Yeah, sure they have.:cuckoo:

What do you call Christian sodomites?

And btw, you never answered, what is an antichrist?

Look at the source of info she used ... :lol:

Look at the source of info she used ... :lol:
Not as bad as the Westboro Baptist Church but getting pretty close.

Information Center
rcinfotoolbar.gif

Does Jack Chick hate Catholics? Quite the opposite. In the mid-1970's, when he first began to understand what Roman Catholicism really teaches, he knew it was unscriptural. He also knew that to speak out against it would be unpopular and hurt his publishing company.
After much prayer, he made the decision that, no matter what it cost him personally, he would publish the truth that Roman Catholicism is not Christian. He did it because he loves Catholics and wants them to be saved through faith in Jesus, not trusting in religious liturgy and sacraments. He paid a price for that decision in many ways, as priests and nuns entered Christian bookstores screaming and making a scene, demanding that the store owner not stock Chick tracts. Some "Christian" media have even refused to accept advertising from Chick Publications, fearing any "controversy" that might hurt their cash flow.

Yeah, right. He's a loon. Now I understand Rodishi's viewpoint better. She's a loon as well.

Edit: Actually the guy is just a capitalist making money off the stupid.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back