Lesbians Look to Boot Boy Scouts From Own Facilities

REVERENT
A Scout is reverent toward God. He is faithful in his religious duties. He respects the beliefs of others.

So do they consider it respect of others beliefs if they keep children out of the troop for having different beliefs?

You can be respectful of others beliefs and still not want to hang out with them.

It appears that harassing people is fine if the sodomites do it to the Christians.

"Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?" Gal. 4:16

Sodomites Attack Donors to Yes-on-Marriage Amendment
Issue Date: March/April 2009

As America continues to legalize sin, those committed to evil become more bold in attacking people standing for righteousness.

This was demonstrated recently by the sodomite thugs who attacked donors to the Yes-on-Proposition-8 campaign in California. The measure passed on November 4, 2008 placing an amendment to the state constitution defining marriage in California as “between a man and a woman.”

A fluke in the campaign finance laws allowed the names, places of employment and other personal information of those donors to be posted on the internet. Homosexual activists proceeded to locate them and harass them, their family, coworkers and even picket their places of work.

A Google map was posted on the internet with pointers to the homes and businesses of these donors. A click on the pointers gave their names, places of employment or business, and amount of their contributions.

Homosexual Terrorists

“Over the last two months [prior to Jan. 20], many of those supporters have seen their homes and churches vandalized, been forced to resign their jobs, and been threatened with violence and even death,” says Alan Sears, of the Alliance Defense Fund.......................
That is one whacked out website. :cuckoo:

It appears that harassing people is fine if the sodomites do it to the Christians.

"Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?" Gal. 4:16

Sodomites Attack Donors to Yes-on-Marriage Amendment
Issue Date: March/April 2009

As America continues to legalize sin, those committed to evil become more bold in attacking people standing for righteousness.

This was demonstrated recently by the sodomite thugs who attacked donors to the Yes-on-Proposition-8 campaign in California. The measure passed on November 4, 2008 placing an amendment to the state constitution defining marriage in California as “between a man and a woman.”

A fluke in the campaign finance laws allowed the names, places of employment and other personal information of those donors to be posted on the internet. Homosexual activists proceeded to locate them and harass them, their family, coworkers and even picket their places of work.

A Google map was posted on the internet with pointers to the homes and businesses of these donors. A click on the pointers gave their names, places of employment or business, and amount of their contributions.

Homosexual Terrorists

“Over the last two months [prior to Jan. 20], many of those supporters have seen their homes and churches vandalized, been forced to resign their jobs, and been threatened with violence and even death,” says Alan Sears, of the Alliance Defense Fund.......................

(Yawn)

Look. Quit playing the victim. Some Christians harass non-Christians and some non-Christians harass Christians. Have you ever help a poor friend try to get a check-up at a Planned Parenthood clinic? Get over it.

*yawn*

Rod, you are starting to bore the shit out of me with this topic. You wanna cry martyr? go for it. It's a fucking farce for a modern christian to cry foul considering your lionfood ancestors but, hey.. what the fuck ever. If the generations of dead christians ONLY HAD IT SO BAD as modern chistians who *GASP* can't use public property for discrimination could only see how good they had it being hunted down and tortured.

ps. Go ahead and keep generalizing the entire population of gays because of a fragmented sample. I'll remember that the next time we see a christian blow something up. It's funny how you switch feet according to who, exactly, is being generalized.

(Yawn)

Look. Quit playing the victim. Some Christians harass non-Christians and some non-Christians harass Christians. Have you ever help a poor friend try to get a check-up at a Planned Parenthood clinic? Get over it.

Yes, I have. Smash your stereotypes.

Well, then you have probably been harassed and bullied by those Christian anti-abortionists, haven’t you?

(Yawn)

Well, then you have probably been harassed and bullied by those Christian anti-abortionists, haven’t you?

Nope. Smash your stereotypes.

*yawn*

Rod, you are starting to bore the shit out of me with this topic. You wanna cry martyr? go for it. It's a fucking farce for a modern christian to cry foul considering your lionfood ancestors but, hey.. what the fuck ever. If the generations of dead christians ONLY HAD IT SO BAD as modern chistians who *GASP* can't use public property for discrimination could only see how good they had it being hunted down and tortured.
You do what you have to do Shogun. You might be covering somebody's ass but you're not covering mine nor do I need or want you to. I'll do that myself. If you hate discrimination so much let's just do away with all the public property. Is that what you want because that is what is happening. A sign on a public property can get your ass sued off from some whacked out special interest group. And people are getting tired of this kind of shit. I'm not whining for the Christians or anybody else. You take it for whatever you think it's worth. See ya.

he is refering the fact that christian groups stand out in front of abortion clinics protesting. They are there almost every day except the days they do abortions at the Planned Parenthood here. One of the nurses told me they hardle every show up on the two days out of the week they actually do abortions. If they are going to protest abortion maybe they should find out when they actually do them.:lol:

(Yawn)

Tell me have you ever had to defend a black and white couple that merely wanted to rent a house from you? Have you ever had a transvestite live in one of your properties and you were targeted by hate mongers for allowing them to rent from you? Fuck off.

(Yawn)

Tell me have you ever had to defend a black and white couple that merely wanted to rent a house from you? Have you ever had a transvestite live in one of your properties and you were targeted by hate mongers for allowing them to rent from you? Fuck off.
do you want a sticker?

(Yawn)

do you want a sticker?
No thanks. I'll just take liberty and freedom of choice.

he is refering the fact that christian groups stand out in front of abortion clinics protesting. They are there almost every day except the days they do abortions at the Planned Parenthood here. One of the nurses told me they hardle every show up on the two days out of the week they actually do abortions. If they are going to protest abortion maybe they should find out when they actually do them.:lol:

I've talked to protesters, I wouldn't say I was really harassed by them. They're just people with a belief, talking to them isn't that hard.

It amazes me that the "open-minded" have these kinds of problems with others. Me and my little naive, closed mind never have that kind of trouble. :)

I've talked to protesters, I wouldn't say I was really harassed by them. They're just people with a belief, talking to them isn't that hard.

It amazes me that the "open-minded" have these kinds of problems with others. Me and my little naive, closed mind never have that kind of trouble. :)
it might have to do with the fact you are not the one they have a problem with.
YOu might feel different if you were the one going to have an abortion or if you were a homosexual and people kept telling you, that you are evil. It is always easier to be a spectator.

and if they never cause any trouble why does the planned parenthood here have gated parking lots, mental detectors, and at least two security guards at all times. The people who work their have to park their cars in an underground locked parking garage. I am sure this all in place because the protestors are such nice people.

do you want a sticker?
No thanks. I'll just take liberty and freedom of choice.

You don't have the freedom to choose to use public land for discriminatory purposes.

enjoy knowing that.

:thup:

:cool:

Forum List

Back