Lesbian Journalist, 29, Shot Dead In Northern Ireland In ‘Terrorist Incident’

I know that. I read the article.
And I didn't question why it's linked to terrorism. I questioned why the OP leads off with the word "lesbian".

You were the one who felt it was important to point out it wasn't called Christianic terrorism back whenever. If the IRA had explosives and were planning to bomb something then or now, it was/is terrorism "Christianic" or otherwise.

Of course it was. And nobody called it "Christianic terrorism". In fact I just made that term up myself.

BY CONTRAST, we have a gaggle of wags right here on this site who will insist when "they" do it, it's Islamic, while when "we" do it, hey, it's got nothing to do with religion. Here's one yahoo who's doing it right now.

Just observing, yet again, an ongoing double standard.

Wanna talk about double standards? Recall what happened in America and across the entire western world in response to some Australian dude who shot up a mosque in New Zealand.

Speech rights for white people limited on facebook.

A congressional hearing about criminalizing certain opinions if white people hold them.

Mass hysteria in general.

"Speech rights" on Nosebook?? :spinner::laughing0301:

Poster please. Fecesbook isn't a friggin' GOVERNMENT. It's a platform that can accept or not accept whatever the fuck it wants. This just in ------ this very site we're on can do the same thing. WHO KNEW.

"Speech rights" my ass.

Blacks, hispanics, Asians and everyone else are still allowed to promote their own version of nationalism on the platform.

That's very serious.

Said no one, ever.

It's a damn shame the lass died, but no journalist was killed.

There are no more journalists.
By identifying her as a "lesbian journalist," we know she's not a "journalist." Everyone, please learn the definition of a JOURNALIST.

Please learn it yourself. Journalism has jack friggety shit to do with sexual preferences.

Besides which, that characterization was made up by the OP. No one knows why.
Exactly my point. But you're still looking to argue. If she has an AGENDA, she's NOT a journalist.

As I just noted --- AGAIN --- it was the OP who made up that title. It's not even in his link. So if there's an "agenda" it belongs to the OP. We already asked him about it, several of us, and he just goes "humma humma humma".
Ok. Thanks

You were the one who felt it was important to point out it wasn't called Christianic terrorism back whenever. If the IRA had explosives and were planning to bomb something then or now, it was/is terrorism "Christianic" or otherwise.

Of course it was. And nobody called it "Christianic terrorism". In fact I just made that term up myself.

BY CONTRAST, we have a gaggle of wags right here on this site who will insist when "they" do it, it's Islamic, while when "we" do it, hey, it's got nothing to do with religion. Here's one yahoo who's doing it right now.

Wanna talk about double standards? Recall what happened in America and across the entire western world in response to some Australian dude who shot up a mosque in New Zealand.

A congressional hearing about criminalizing certain opinions if white people hold them.

Poster please. Fecesbook isn't a friggin' GOVERNMENT. It's a platform that can accept or not accept whatever the fuck it wants. This just in ------ this very site we're on can do the same thing. WHO KNEW.

"Speech rights" my ass.

Blacks, hispanics, Asians and everyone else are still allowed to promote their own version of nationalism on the platform.

That's very serious.

Said no one, ever.

It's racial discrimination. Literally. But you're ok with it because it discriminates against the right sort of person. Woe unto anyone that tries the same regarding one of the left's protected classes though.

"Speech rights" my ass.

That's very serious.

Said no one, ever.

It's racial discrimination. Literally. But you're ok with it because it discriminates against the right sort of person. Woe unto anyone that tries the same regarding one of the left's protected classes though.

I don't give a flying fuck because it's fucking FECESBOOK. Who the fuck cares?

Once AGAIN it's a private enterprise that runs itself as it sees fit. When you own Fecesbook then YOU can make the rules. And once again this site does the same thing --- try to post certain words or talk about bestiality and see what happens.

Bottom line, if your life is ruined because fucking Fecesbook flushed your post, then you never had one.

"Speech rights" my ass.

That's very serious.

Said no one, ever.

Once AGAIN it's a private enterprise that runs itself as it sees fit. When you own Fecesbook then YOU can make the rules. And once again this site does the same thing --- try to post certain words or talk about bestiality and see what happens.

Ok, so what about the congressional hearing on white nationalism? How come we never had one about the danger the normalization of transgenderism presents to society?

"Speech rights" my ass.

That's very serious.

Said no one, ever.

Ok, so what about the congressional hearing on white nationalism? How come we never had one about the danger the normalization of transgenderism presents to society?

How come we don't have one on orange vanilla Coke? I understand that's a real thing.

That's very serious.

Said no one, ever.

How come we don't have one on orange vanilla Coke? I understand that's a real thing.

Stop pretending to be a reasonable person with no particular biases. You're a far lefty through and through.

That's very serious.

Said no one, ever.

Stop pretending to be a reasonable person with no particular biases. You're a far lefty through and through.

I dunno about that but I do know my life doesn't grind to a screeching halt over fucking Nosebook.

I dunno about that but I do know my life doesn't grind to a screeching halt over fucking Nosebook.

I'm not losing any sleep over it. But it's still unfair and totally hypocritical. If they're going to ban "white nationalism and seperatism" then they should ban black, brown and yellow separatism too.

I'm not losing any sleep over it. But it's still unfair and totally hypocritical. If they're going to ban "white nationalism and seperatism" then they should ban black, brown and yellow separatism too.

When and if any of those get to be a problem I'm sure they will.
White nationalism is way bigger though. Very fine people I understand.

THIS is the root of left-wing RACISM. GW Bush correctly referred to it as THE BIGOTRY OF LOW EXPECTATIONS.

They don't hold their MINORITY "children" to the same standard as white Christian males.

Last edited:
THIS is the root of left-wing RACISM. HE Bush correctly referred to it as THE BIGOTRY OF LOW EXPECTATIONS.

They don't hold their MINORITY "children" to the same standard as white Christian males.

yes indeed. It's the same thinking that causes white liberal heads to explode and scream racism when true patriots suggest merit based immigration. Because, you know...brown people are without merit.

That looks like Odunde Festival. I've been there a few times. It's in June, it's cool. They take an offering down to Yemaya.

That looks like Odunde Festival. I've been there a few times. It's in June, it's cool. They take an offering down to Yemaya.

Never heard of it, you're probably right. A quick google search brings up all kinds of interesting things. Like this video of a proud ass nigga spittin' troof about how Jews exploit a nigga:

Never heard of it, you're probably right. A quick google search brings up all kinds of interesting things. Like this video of a proud ass nigga spittin' troof about how Jews exploit a nigga:

The surroundings look familiar and I heard South Street mentioned.

It's just another example of how you can pick out a molehill on a mountain, upload it to YouTube and pretend like it's some kind of normal thing rather than the crank over in the corner nobody pays any attention to. It's a huge crowd, there are always going to be jerkos. But it's a nice warm community spirit with a TON of drumming. You'll notice everybody is just walking away from the gadfly.

I just listened to it again, it is indeed Odunde. Whatever that graphic at the beginning is about "January" is edited from somewhere else. Odunde is in June, around the Yoruba new year.

This is a far more accurate picture of what Odunde looks like, except I think it underrepresents the music.

Last edited:

The surroundings look familiar and I heard South Street mentioned.

It's just another example of how you can pick out a molehill on a mountain, upload it to YouTube and pretend like it's some kind of normal thing rather than the crank over in the corner nobody pays any attention to. It's a huge crowd, there are always going to be jerkos. But it's a nice warm community spirit with a TON of drumming. You'll notice everybody is just walking away from the gadfly.

I just listened to it again, it is indeed Odunde. Whatever that graphic at the beginning is about "January" is edited from somewhere else. Odunde is in June, around the Yoruba new year.

This is a far more accurate picture of what Odunde looks like, except I think it underrepresents the music.

That's great, I'm glad they're doing something positive and getting in touch with their culture. What they're doing is a form of ethnic pride, something I'd like to see more white people get interested in instead of watching football and getting fat.

Forum List

Back