Lesbian Journalist, 29, Shot Dead In Northern Ireland In ‘Terrorist Incident’

It's a damn shame the lass died, but no journalist was killed.

There are no more journalists.

What is added to the story by inserting Lesbian?....why not just say a reporter was shot?....do you think it some how makes her death worse because she was a lesbo?....grow up.....

Last edited:
Black and hispanic gang members murder one another over territory and such on a daily basis. How come none of that is labeled terrorism?

What is added to the story by inserting Lesbian?....why not just say reporter a was shot?....do you think it some how makes her death worse because she was a lesbo?....grow up.....

THANK YOU. I was gonna note the same thing. First word in his title, as if we're supposed to think she was shot FOR being a lesbian or some shit. Dishonest people write dishonest headlines.

An awful story.

I have a question though. What does her sexuality have to do with it?

(I should have read further, as I see others also questioned it)

The real story here is that the IRA is shooting at police again. With Brexit on the horizon and the backstop unsettled, it is not a good indicator of what is about to come.

The real story here is that the IRA is shooting at police again. With Brexit on the horizon and the backstop unsettled, it is not a good indicator of what is about to come.

At least in part because Easter is close.

The first time I went to the British Isles, security was on high alert everywhere. The IRA was active. And yet nobody ever once tried to refer to it as "Christianic terrorism".

The history of the Brits invading Ireland is not pretty.

At least in part because Easter is close.

The first time I went to the British Isles, security was on high alert everywhere. The IRA was active. And yet nobody ever once tried to refer to it as "Christianic terrorism".

The article indicate that the police were conducting raids as part of an investigation into reports the IRA had explosives and were planning a terrorist attack. That is why this is being linked to terrorism.

One less subversive degenerate in Europe.

Good.

Fuck you.
No, fuck you and the traitors you support.

You don’t give a shit about the tyranny that the EUSSR inflicts on innocent people every day so you have no right to pretend that you give a shit about some ugly bitch working to expand that tyranny.

You don't have an inkling of a shadow of a clue what I 'support', jackwagon. And you know even less about this victim.

So again, FUCK YOU. Along with anybody else that supports murder. :fu:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back