Stakeknife report shows agent killeed more people than he saved

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
They have identified just 8 people he helped to save. But over 20 that he killed.
The report lists problems extracting info from the security services. I can believe that.

Freddie Scapaticci was after all killing people suspected of being ssecurity service agents.

Try and get your head around that.

He either killed britiah agents or killed people that the security services knew were not agents.With security service backing. In other words in our name.
The telling sentence in the report is that no criminal charges will be brought against anybody.

Freddie is dead. But those who facilitated him will be still among us. Not just IRA assassins. But british army personnel. Politicians who looked the other way. Civil servants up to their necks in it.
And here we see the upshot of the Northern Ireland Amnesty bill pzssed last year. Nobody apaart from the tories supported this bill which gave a pass to murderers.
But this is what it is intended to do. Its not about reconciliation. Its about protecting the british establishment.
The republic is taking the UK to an international court over this I wish them well.

They have identified just 8 people he helped to save. But over 20 that he killed.
The report lists problems extracting info from the security services. I can believe that.

Freddie Scapaticci was after all killing people suspected of being ssecurity service agents.

He either killed britiah agents or killed people that the security services knew were not agents.With security service backing. In other words in our name.
The telling sentence in the report is that no criminal charges will be brought against anybody.

Freddie is dead. But those who facilitated him will be still among us. Not just IRA assassins. But british army personnel. Politicians who looked the other way. Civil servants up to their necks in it.
And here we see the upshot of the Northern Ireland Amnesty bill pzssed last year. Nobody apaart from the tories supported this bill which gave a pass to murderers.
But this is what it is intended to do. Its not about reconciliation. Its about protecting the british establishment.
The republic is taking the UK to an international court over this I wish them well.
That's my take, as well. Covering their collective arses

Britain said on Thursday it had lodged an appeal after a ruling against its amnesty law for ex-soldiers and militants involved in Northern Ireland's decades of violence.
Britain's offering of conditional amnesties to ex-soldiers and militants involved in three decades of bloody confrontation in Northern Ireland, called the Legacy Act, was ruled to breach human rights by a judge in February.
Britain said it had lodged an appeal application with the Northern Ireland Court of Appeal, reiterating its commitment to going ahead with the plan, and in line with its guidance at the time of the ruling.
Victims' families, human rights organizations and all major political parties in Northern Ireland - both British unionist and Irish nationalist - oppose the law.

The Irish government is mounting a separate legal challenge against Britain at the European Court Of Human Rights, where it has also argued that the British move was incompatible with its obligations under the European Convention.

That's my take, as well. Covering their collective arses

Britain said on Thursday it had lodged an appeal after a ruling against its amnesty law for ex-soldiers and militants involved in Northern Ireland's decades of violence.
Britain's offering of conditional amnesties to ex-soldiers and militants involved in three decades of bloody confrontation in Northern Ireland, called the Legacy Act, was ruled to breach human rights by a judge in February.
Britain said it had lodged an appeal application with the Northern Ireland Court of Appeal, reiterating its commitment to going ahead with the plan, and in line with its guidance at the time of the ruling.
Victims' families, human rights organizations and all major political parties in Northern Ireland - both British unionist and Irish nationalist - oppose the law.

The Irish government is mounting a separate legal challenge against Britain at the European Court Of Human Rights, where it has also argued that the British move was incompatible with its obligations under the European Convention.
Appallling stuff. The UK acting like a coloniser. They have no respect for any court and will just push on in their own self interest.

Standard Intelligence activity .
Happens everywhere .
You win some but not others .
There is nobody to publicly blame otherwise your Services would not be Secret.

The system will go through the motions of horror and disgust but it is and will be theatre .They can write as many reports as you might wish but Steak is dead and the players have closed ranks .

Either you want best possible defense and security or you just want to whine and bleat when something goes badly wrong .
Like the two previous big girl posters .

No one on an American message board gives a shit about your petty tribal dust ups...

They were dark days we will never know just how dark, there were IRA atrocities, British State death squads false flag bombings etc, i just hope we never see it again, in the 70s 80s two of my Cousins were British soldiers who served in NI they told me there were psychos on both sides and at times were attacked by both.

Forum List

Back