Lesbian Journalist, 29, Shot Dead In Northern Ireland In ‘Terrorist Incident’

The real story here is that the IRA is shooting at police again. With Brexit on the horizon and the backstop unsettled, it is not a good indicator of what is about to come.

At least in part because Easter is close.

The first time I went to the British Isles, security was on high alert everywhere. The IRA was active. And yet nobody ever once tried to refer to it as "Christianic terrorism".

The article indicate that the police were conducting raids as part of an investigation into reports the IRA had explosives and were planning a terrorist attack. That is why this is being linked to terrorism.

I know that. I read the article.
And I didn't question why it's linked to terrorism. I questioned why the OP leads off with the word "lesbian".

"Lyra McKee, a Northern Irish journalist, was killed while covering riots on the eve of the 21st anniversary of the Good Friday Agreement. McKee’s work included examining the fallout of decades of violence in her country."

thats from the reporting. i have nothing further to add.

why did you add in that she was a lesbian???
its called LGBT pride! maybe they killed her because of it!
do you have any proof of that???
yes
is it a secret???
"Lyra McKee, a Northern Irish journalist, was killed while covering riots on the eve of the 21st anniversary of the Good Friday Agreement. McKee’s work included examining the fallout of decades of violence in her country."

that doesnt even say shes a lesbian let alone is why she was killed,,,,

why did you add in that she was a lesbian???
its called LGBT pride! maybe they killed her because of it!
do you have any proof of that???
yes
is it a secret???

You already DID add further --- the word "lesbian", literally the first word in your title.

What the fuck does it have to do with the story?

The real story here is that the IRA is shooting at police again. With Brexit on the horizon and the backstop unsettled, it is not a good indicator of what is about to come.

The first time I went to the British Isles, security was on high alert everywhere. The IRA was active. And yet nobody ever once tried to refer to it as "Christianic terrorism".

The article indicate that the police were conducting raids as part of an investigation into reports the IRA had explosives and were planning a terrorist attack. That is why this is being linked to terrorism.

And I didn't question why it's linked to terrorism. I questioned why the OP leads off with the word "lesbian".

You were the one who felt it was important to point out it wasn't called Christianic terrorism back whenever. If the IRA had explosives and were planning to bomb something then or now, it was/is terrorism "Christianic" or otherwise.

You were the one who felt it was important to point out it wasn't called Christianic terrorism back whenever. If the IRA had explosives and were planning to bomb something then or now, it was/is terrorism "Christianic" or otherwise.

Of course it was. And nobody called it "Christianic terrorism". In fact I just made that term up myself.

BY CONTRAST, we have a gaggle of wags right here on this site who will insist when "they" do it, it's Islamic, while when "we" do it, hey, it's got nothing to do with religion. Here's one yahoo who's doing it right now.

Just observing, yet again, an ongoing double standard.

It's a damn shame the lass died, but no journalist was killed.

There are no more journalists.
By identifying her as a "lesbian journalist," we know she's not a "journalist." Everyone, please learn the definition of a JOURNALIST.

By identifying her as a "lesbian journalist," we know she's not a "journalist." Everyone, please learn the definition of a JOURNALIST.

Please learn it yourself. Journalism has jack friggety shit to do with sexual preferences.

Besides which, that characterization was made up by the OP. No one knows why.

Of course it was. And nobody called it "Christianic terrorism". In fact I just made that term up myself.

BY CONTRAST, we have a gaggle of wags right here on this site who will insist when "they" do it, it's Islamic, while when "we" do it, hey, it's got nothing to do with religion. Here's one yahoo who's doing it right now.

Of course not. BECAUSE IT WASN'T,

This is al you left-wing source gives:

Lyra McKee was fatally struck by gunfire at around 11 p.m. during a riot in Derry/Londonderry. She was hit by shots that an unidentified gunman fired at police during the “orchestrated violence,”

And here's the difference. Can you show us WHERE Christ commands His followers to murder anyone? Of course you can't.

Now, would you like me do show you where the founder of Islam COMMANDS his followers to murder, kidnap and rape the innocent?

Wanna talk about double standards? Recall what happened in America and across the entire western world in response to some Australian dude who shot up a mosque in New Zealand.

Speech rights for white people limited on facebook.

A congressional hearing about criminalizing certain opinions if white people hold them.

Mass hysteria in general.

Please learn it yourself. Journalism has jack friggety shit to do with sexual preferences.
Exactly my point. But you're still looking to argue. If she has an AGENDA, she's NOT a journalist.

Besides which, that characterization was made up by the OP. No one knows why.
Exactly my point. But you're still looking to argue. If she has an AGENDA, she's NOT a journalist.

As I just noted --- AGAIN --- it was the OP who made up that title. It's not even in his link. So if there's an "agenda" it belongs to the OP. We already asked him about it, several of us, and he just goes "humma humma humma".

Of course not. BECAUSE IT WASN'T,

This is al you left-wing source gives:

You really suck balls at this "reading" thing doncha. That's not my source and this is not my thread. Go learn how to read.

Lyra McKee was fatally struck by gunfire at around 11 p.m. during a riot in Derry/Londonderry. She was hit by shots that an unidentified gunman fired at police during the “orchestrated violence,”

And here's the difference. Can you show us WHERE Christ commands His followers to murder anyone? Of course you can't.

Nor did I claim that's the case, did I ya flaming idjit. Although we could certainly bounce all over the Holey Babble like a pinball from smiting and stoning thine enemies to turning over one's daughters to rape squads to dashing babies' heads against the rocks. You know, if we find it 'convenient'.

This point is sailing blithely over your hood. "Double standard" means you want to interpret something this way when it serves your wackball agenda, and that way when the same standard doesn't. Or as I usually put it-- "Having it both ways: Priceless".

Wanna talk about double standards? Recall what happened in America and across the entire western world in response to some Australian dude who shot up a mosque in New Zealand.

A congressional hearing about criminalizing certain opinions if white people hold them.

"Speech rights" on Nosebook?? :spinner::laughing0301:

Poster please. Fecesbook isn't a friggin' GOVERNMENT. It's a platform that can accept or not accept whatever the fuck it wants. This just in ------ this very site we're on can do the same thing. WHO KNEW.

"Speech rights" my ass.

"Speech rights" on Nosebook?? :spinner::laughing0301:

Poster please. Fecesbook isn't a friggin' GOVERNMENT. It's a platform that can accept or not accept whatever the fuck it wants. This just in ------ this very site we're on can do the same thing. WHO KNEW.

"Speech rights" my ass.

Blacks, hispanics, Asians and everyone else are still allowed to promote their own version of nationalism on the platform.

Forum List

Back