Leonardo DiCaprio wins Oscar for best actor in leading role

Is this movie worth sitting in a theatre for 4 hours or just a DVD flick?
No movie is worth me sitting in a theater for any length of time. I now wait for everything to come on HBO or Showtime. Still haven't seen many blockbusters. Don't care. I will eventually.

No movie is worth me sitting in a theater for any length of time. I now wait for everything to come on HBO or Showtime. Still haven't seen many blockbusters. Don't care. I will eventually.

MOst of the ones I go see are for the special effects.

Much better on the big screen

I can't remember the last time I watched one of Leos movies.
Titanic for me. Great movie, loved the boob
The Departed. Leo was really good, as was Matt Damon and Jack Nicholson and Alec Baldwin and Vera Farmiga and Martin Sheen. But the best one was Mark Fucking Wahlberg. Against all odds he stole that movie.

I wouldn't mind a theater if hardly anyone is there. Too many rude motherfuckers ruin movie experiences.

I wouldn't mind a theater if hardly anyone is there. Too many rude motherfuckers ruin movie experiences.

I go a night or 2 before the end of it's run.

When I went to see Deadpool, there were maybe 20 other people in the theatre.

I've been to showings where there were less than 10 others

Never saw it
Never seen Titanic? I was fascinated with a book called A Night To Remember when I was younger. Titanic is the ultimate disaster movie imo

I've seen half a dozen or more Titanic, or Titanic type movies.

By far better actors than Leo.
It wasn't about him. It was a modern day rendition of the spectacle. James Cameron created a masterpiece imo. And I think Billy Zane (?) Was the best actor. And Kate topless was just desert

Anyone actually see it or was it just Leo playing an injured guy?

Noticed that in previous movies.

Still prefer the 1953 version

Better actors

Leo di Caprio finally gets oscar: the end is nigh alias impossible result script exposed 2014
Reminder of Last Prophet's words from just before the Oscars 2014:
Keep this in mind:
The very last Oscar for actor in a leading role is an award that is much more important for the Great Decider than the very last Nobel Peace Prize in 2103 or the very last Superbowl in 2014.

To celebrate the very last Oscars, the termination of Hollywood's simulated reality:
Who will become the first actor to win two oscars for leading role under two different identities
- Tom Cruise, who also plays Christian Bale, or
- Leonardo di Caprio, who was the actor who really played Truman Capote in the 2005 film for which "Philip Seymour Hoffman" got the Oscar?

Apparently the obvious choice would be Leonardo di Caprio.
Reminder: "Philip Seymour Hoffman"'s fake death one month earlier was part of the termination of simulated reality on several stages, from drugs to the Superbowl.
Also keep in mind what the first chapter is, in the script "Di Caprio not awarded the Oscar for actor in a leading role until the very end of the show despite two nominations (in 2005 and 2007)":
- not even being nominated for the ultimate Hollywood film announcing the end of the show, "Titanic", released two years before the "Truman show".
Yet ...
Simulated reality terminated NOW: Christian Bale alias Tom Cruise will get LAST OSCAR

Leo di Caprio finally gets oscar: the end is nigh alias impossible result script exposed 2014
Reminder of Last Prophet's words from just before the Oscars 2014:
Keep this in mind:
The very last Oscar for actor in a leading role is an award that is much more important for the Great Decider than the very last Nobel Peace Prize in 2103 or the very last Superbowl in 2014.

To celebrate the very last Oscars, the termination of Hollywood's simulated reality:
Who will become the first actor to win two oscars for leading role under two different identities
- Tom Cruise, who also plays Christian Bale, or
- Leonardo di Caprio, who was the actor who really played Truman Capote in the 2005 film for which "Philip Seymour Hoffman" got the Oscar?

Apparently the obvious choice would be Leonardo di Caprio.
Reminder: "Philip Seymour Hoffman"'s fake death one month earlier was part of the termination of simulated reality on several stages, from drugs to the Superbowl.
Also keep in mind what the first chapter is, in the script "Di Caprio not awarded the Oscar for actor in a leading role until the very end of the show despite two nominations (in 2005 and 2007)":
- not even being nominated for the ultimate Hollywood film announcing the end of the show, "Titanic", released two years before the "Truman show".
Yet ...
Simulated reality terminated NOW: Christian Bale alias Tom Cruise will get LAST OSCAR

Click the link and it begins with this sentence:

"Illuminati staged two extra Super bowls and Oscar awards because they were unable to crush the syrian rebels."

Wow. That post has 'tin foil' written all over it.

Forum List

Back