Titanic was an inside job

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
One of the biggest coverups in history was the myth that the Titanic somehow sank after hitting an iceberg. How stupid do they think people are?

Ice is FROZEN WATER it is not stronger than metal. If the Titanic really struck an iceberg, the iceberg would have sank.

If you don't believe me, try an experiment at home. Take a block of ice out of your freezer and hit it with a hammer. What breaks? The hammer or the ice?

Ok, humor the gullible person here. Are you for real? Are there really people who think titanic was a conspiracy, or is this sarcasm?

Not that I'm taking this obvious satire seriously, but:

The "metal" used on the Titanic was inferior. At low temperatures it was extremely brittle. It had been exposed to 28 degree water for hours prior to striking the iceberg.

Welding wasn't used in the hull construction, they used rivets. The rivets used on the Titanic were more inferior than the steel. These shattered like glass when stressed, popping the seams open.

Lost fact of the Titanic disaster: The fire in coal bunker #5. They could not put it out, and needed to get to NY as fast as possible in order to get it extinguished. This heat softened the steel all around this bunker, including bulkheads, the hull, everything else. This was the real reason for the extra speed.

As to the idiotic "experiment" proposed in the OP.... Today's hammers are made of far superior steel than that of the Titanic's hull. I give you, the Orpple:

An Orpple is a hybrid, a combination of an apple and an orange. It has a pocket of kool-aid in the middle. It's for folks who just cannot help themselves, and have to compare apples to oranges. Now, you can have both! Enjoy.

Last edited:
Ok, humor the gullible person here. Are you for real? Are there really people who think titanic was a conspiracy, or is this sarcasm?

Everyone with half a brain knows that ice could not sink an unsinkable ocean liner. Take a sword made out of metal and fight someone armed with an icycle...who is going to win?

If ice were so strong....how come they don't build ships out of ice?

Look at the witnesses who were onboard the Titanic....all mysteriously died
Even those who are still alive claim that they don't remember what happened because they were infants. Is someone buying their silence?

Science shows.....ice could not sink the Titanic

Last edited:
Not that I'm taking this obvious satire seriously, but:

There are many things I've thought were satire, and then it turned out people really believed it. The Jesus was an alien thing being the one that comes to mind immediately.

Apparently, there is a titanic conspiracy theory. I had no idea.

Conspiracy Theories
That site proposes by far the most uninformed and ignorant theory imaginable -- that "problems" with the Olympic made White Star decide she was jinxed, so they changed the names around and sunk the Olympic, after re-naming it Titanic.

This is completely impossible, for many reasons. One being the two ships were nothing alike in appointments, starting with the enclosed promenade Titanic featured. It would have taken them months and millions to re-appoint Olympic in order pass it off as the Titanic.

Conspiracy theories... refuge of the paranoid and delusional.

The OP here is clearly playing parody and satire.

What about John Lennon? Wasn't he killed by the Bush family?
Definitely. Bush killed Lennon, George Harrison and has plans for Paul and Ringo.
I'm nearly certain he killed Kurt Cobain as well. I'm just waiting on the full report from Dr. True Ott.

Forum List

Back